Apr 2, 2019
If Jenna was a shut-in, and Katie was a virgin despite going out a lot, what's your source of assuming that Jenna was not a virgin before MC?
She or MC didn't thought or talked about losing her virginity or breaking the hymen through the sex scenes.
IMHO Jenna is a girl, who likes to hide their true intentions and picture a fake-image of her towards the other Characters. She didn't lost a word aboout knowing Katie and MCs action in Katies/MC room (via Cam). I am sure, she was the person, who was responsible for the sound from the stairs above as Monica and MC has their scene after the date (restaurant) in the livingroom. She is stalking Jolina since the time of hacking her notebook and didn't say a word about her and the other girl (Bella) towards MC.

As i wrote earlier, the last sentence in EP14 shows clearly her sarcasm about the whole situation.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Jenna was a virgin, there is no way she wasn't. She might not be "innocent" in terms of being a bit shady (with her hacking/spying etc.) but she has/had no social skills or friends and is clearly too shy hookup with a stranger. She was like the stereotypical nerd who lives in the basement and plays on the computer all day.

Apr 2, 2019
Jenna was a virgin, there is no way she wasn't. She might not be "innocent" in terms of being a bit shady (with her hacking/spying etc.) but she has/had no social skills or friends and is clearly too shy hookup with a stranger. She was like the stereotypical nerd who lives in the basement and plays on the computer all day.
Well, as we all have suggestions about that "status", I have no problem to agree also on other thoughts about it.(y)

Shambles

Jul 30, 2018
Does anyone have a save for the end of ep 12?
I changed to a different computar and I really dont feel like playing everything again.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
So I just re-played the talk with the Attorney and I have to ask. Why the -BLEEP- do we care about the 'Competition' for the inheritance?? We get 100K which SHOULD be enough money for a while, a beach house that is probably worth enough a LOT more money if sold, and a car. Yes Millions would be great, but what we already got should be enough if we just get a regular job. I DO NOT care about the other ladies, I just want the LOVELY ladies I'm with, so I'd rather skip trying to jump thru hoops with people I don't care about, and have SEXY fun with the people I like/love.

Just a thought.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Sure, if all else fails. However, i'd rather figure out a way to get around the dead asshole's conditions, keep the money, and the ladies.

And if i fail? Oh well, still looking pretty good with the 100k, house, and car

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
She was always a bookworm but why did she actually become a recluse, there were repeated nostalgia that even though nerd she was not a shut in. Also we saw just how gullible she was early on with the fake lost dog where she was ready to give her address to total stranger even though no lead. It is extremely unlikely someone that gullible with tits like that not taken advantage of and a good chance that is why she became shut in.

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
i want to know, was the original story when making this have the intention of incest? or was it always the mother's best friend story from the very conception of the story? cause i know that there's been plenty of games who has had their incest content removed (added later though a patch available outside of patreon) who originally had the story be centered around incest simply due to Patreon being on a crusade against incest games. so i want to know if this is one of those games, or if this was always a mother's best friend from the very start.

bonghits420

Writer and pendejo
Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
i want to know, was the original story when making this have the intention of incest? or was it always the mother's best friend story from the very conception of the story? cause i know that there's been plenty of games who has had their incest content removed (added later though a patch available outside of patreon) who originally had the story be centered around incest simply due to Patreon being on a crusade against incest games. so i want to know if this is one of those games, or if this was always a mother's best friend from the very start.
This was never an incest game.

Reactions: Ilhares and Mormont
Apr 2, 2019
She was always a bookworm but why did she actually become a recluse, there were repeated nostalgia that even though nerd she was not a shut in. Also we saw just how gullible she was early on with the fake lost dog where she was ready to give her address to total stranger even though no lead. It is extremely unlikely someone that gullible with tits like that not taken advantage of and a good chance that is why she became shut in.
My bet: she made this "advantage" for the dog boy to make MC jealous.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yes Millions would be great, but what we already got should be enough if we just get a regular job. I DO NOT care about the other ladies, I just want the LOVELY ladies I'm with, so I'd rather skip trying to jump thru hoops with people I don't care about, and have SEXY fun with the people I like/love.
I've got one playthrough where I just went after Debbie/Lily/Angel, with Bella as a bit of side-fun. I don't know what it is, but there's something about Bella I really just don't trust, even though I like her. Debbie holds my main interest, but if it takes Lily to make that a regular/full-time thing, I can shoulder that burden. :)

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
My bet: she made this "advantage" for the dog boy to make MC jealous.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My Conjecture not on topic

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For those that keep saying things progressing slowly....WTF??? It has not even been two weeks of game time. There are a lot of women and lots happening that might make it seem progress slow but if anything the progress has been extremely fast.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes