dkatryl

May 26, 2018
This is one of these games that work better without incest I don't think the story really calls for it and it makes a nice change as most games on here usually always have some sort of incest.
Im down with incest if the game was designed around it, would prefer to not have it if it was ham-fisted in just to tick a check box.

In the case of this game, I agree. The only incest i'm interested is getting freaky with Katie/Jenna at the same time.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I've got one playthrough where I just went after Debbie/Lily/Angel, with Bella as a bit of side-fun. I don't know what it is, but there's something about Bella I really just don't trust, even though I like her. Debbie holds my main interest, but if it takes Lily to make that a regular/full-time thing, I can shoulder that burden. :)
I don't trust Bella either. Playing sweet to both sides and bringing them together but still cant help prod the wounds. She is also emotionally unstable I think.....almost "Dizzy". Lets not forget she also tried hard to stop Elaine giving MC other side of Monica story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've only ever seen the one signature for this game I'm also surprised there isn't more.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017

Hi folks,

Apologies for being quiet, I've been off the grid for over a week due to real life work items (causing me to be travelling outside of a broadband-friendly zone). This doesn't mean that the team hasn't been working away on episode 15 - we have. We have just been working separately as my comms availability with the guys hasn't been great.

Aeilion has been working away on the art and Phal and I have been writing separate scenes (albeit most of my writing over the past week has been done offline).

So now that I'm back on home turf I just need to take stock of what the guys have been working on and link it to what I've completed and see what the big picture is looking like.

I'll post a detailed status this weekend and make a final decision on episode 15 length, i.e. will it be a shorter version released before the end of this month or will I continue with the same trend as the last 3 releases, i.e. longer episodes with a longer release period (e.g. 1.5 months between releases). And I'll provide some details on planned upcoming scenes (including some teasers).

So progress is being made at a steady (just slightly disjointed) pace and will have a clear picture on where we're at this weekend.

For anyone that has sent me Private Messages - I haven't had a chance to get back to all of you, but I will over the next couple of days.

Keep the faith and will talk soon.

Thanks,

CG

mriggs6980

Mar 6, 2019

Hi folks,

Apologies for being quiet, I've been off the grid for over a week due to real life work items (causing me to be travelling outside of a broadband-friendly zone). This doesn't mean that the team hasn't been working away on episode 15 - we have. We have just been working separately as my comms availability with the guys hasn't been great.

Aeilion has been working away on the art and Phal and I have been writing separate scenes (albeit most of my writing over the past week has been done offline).

So now that I'm back on home turf I just need to take stock of what the guys have been working on and link it to what I've completed and see what the big picture is looking like.

I'll post a detailed status this weekend and make a final decision on episode 15 length, i.e. will it be a shorter version released before the end of this month or will I continue with the same trend as the last 3 releases, i.e. longer episodes with a longer release period (e.g. 1.5 months between releases). And I'll provide some details on planned upcoming scenes (including some teasers).

So progress is being made at a steady (just slightly disjointed) pace and will have a clear picture on where we're at this weekend.

For anyone that has sent me Private Messages - I haven't had a chance to get back to all of you, but I will over the next couple of days.

Thanks,

CG
My favorite adult game by far. Keep up the great work.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
CheekyGimp

Any way to get Zarah's old hair ? I really don't like the blond one lol, it doesn't feel like it's hers, after so many episodes with her starting hair.

Thanks.

Reactions: Vanderer

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018

Hi folks,

Thanks,

CG
Take all the time you need. I'm not in any rush.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes