CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You know what goes gloriously with copious amounts of whiskey?A long and detailed Q/A with the audience on this topic.Let us know in advance when your next drinking sesion is going to take place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Happy to do a Q & A now / tonight. Settling in for a long night of writing so I'll be at the desk for most of the night so feel free to throw any questions my way. I'll try my best to answer without giving too much away. And I cannot promise to remain completely un-smart-assy (I try but it's just too damn hard. And before the grammar-warriors jump in - I know that's not a word.).

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That shower scene with Lily is so hot and probably the best scene in the game, I would love to see her again with her hair down and I hope that she is also a love interest because I don't see her in the picture above
The animation of her and MC on the ground is my favorite of the game so far. And this isn't me self-praising. Aeilion completed ALL animations. I thought the movement in that one was just class!

Last edited:

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Found this childhood picture of Jenna before the developer finally added a texture on her.

View attachment 395191
Hmm. Not amused!!! Like when someone calls your kid fat and you want to slap them... But then you look over and see your kid out of breath, eating a chocolate bar and it looks like they are baking bread in their crocs.... And then you get a pang of guilt and realize your anger is mis-placed...

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Happy to do a Q & A now / tonight. Settling in for a long night of writing so I'll be at the desk for most of the night so feel free to throw any questions my way. I'll try my best to answer without giving too much away. And I cannot promise to remain completely un-smart-assy (I try but it's just too damn hard. And before the grammar-warriors jump in - I know that's not a word.).
Can we expect some titjob scenes in later updates, with the boobs about itd be a shame not to! (Jenna ftw)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
You are a bona fide writer, so if you said it, that makes it a real word... just look at all the words we use now what that there Shakespeare bloke wroted. ;)

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
how racist..tsk!!!..i'm Canadian and i say bollocks!!!
i also regularily use "Bob's your uncle"
When did nationalities become a race? :p What would the term be? Nationalist? I love me some slang though. If I start spouting it though i'd just be a bunch of Austin Powers quotes.

Reactions: Ilhares

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
When did nationalities become a race? :p What would the term be? Nationalist? I love me some slang though. If I start spouting it though i'd just be a bunch of Austin Powers quotes.
Would probably be mo
I have a problem where I can't reject any of the women in this game and at this point, I haven't actually turned any of them down as of yet I'd just like to know how screwed I'll be when they find out :LOL:
Not too screwed... yet....

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
DAMN IT...late to the party...still gonna ask a question regardlless:D

When are we getting Katie-centric episode?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes