Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Katie ?? That chick MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
some Episodes before ? Monica and Elaine are now the targets...:unsure::LOL:
How dare you! :D
In all seriousness to each his own.Im personaly hoping that I(and the rest of Katie fans) wont have to wait long for it(like those poor poor people waited for Monica content).

Apr 2, 2019
How dare you! :D
In all seriousness to each his own.Im personaly hoping that I(and the rest of Katie fans) wont have to wait long for it(like those poor poor people waited for Monica content).
:LOL:About Katie... i understand you completly, the pictures with her (with debbie and lili on the beach) are really the best i ever seen with her and i like her attitude as well.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
I :love: Lily. That's it.
The dev team really outdid themselves with covering everyones tastes.

Btw Cheeky another question in addition to Katie-centric episode:How many more female chars do you people mean to incorporate(just curious....for me this is more then enough :D )

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
And that's why I'm glad a certain other game gave them a cameo appearance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's hard to disagree with either option. (though I still favor Debbie over both)
Yup MSMR is another example of a great game with great dev.First time i saw this i was both plaesantly surprised and laughing my ass off.

Reactions: Ilhares

WrittenBy

Feb 6, 2018
I can´t start this and some other games anymore, does someone know why this is happening? It opens a new windows but it is completly blank but I hear the game music.

Edit: fixed it myself, seems like some graphic card settings were the problem, after a reset of the settings everything is fine.

Last edited:

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017

Hey folks,

Last week was a productive week, so just wanted to drop you a line with a status update.

After reviewing what we have, I don't think releasing a shorter update (sooner) is feasible as it will mean cutting some stuff out and shortening some scenes, so Episode 15 will continue to follow the pattern of longer updates/more content as per the last few chapters (more content but with a 1.5 month release interval). Based on what we have planned for Episode 15, it is going to be another very large update.

And therefore it will NOT be out before the end of this month. Expected release date will be sometime in the first half of October. Will try to narrow that down as we get closer to a release ready episode.

We have a LOT of the artwork complete already -I'd estimate at least 80% of the static images. We still have animations to finish but at this stage we are well ahead of where we need to be for artwork. Aeilion has been knocking it out of the park regarding artwork workload for episode 15

Regarding writing, I'd estimate that we would be slightly behind (my bad for working offline for over a week - as this slowed me down writing text when I couldn't access the associated images.) But this isn't a prelude to announce a delay - I have no doubt I can catch this up and put us back on a schedule that lines up with previous release intervals. Having Phalzyr back in the writing room with me for this episode has been a massive help and that's why I currently have no concerns regarding getting a release out as per previous schedules.

I'd estimate we have approx 25% of the script at beta release level with another 50% at first draft level and about 25% unwritten.

Will post some further details and some teasers & episode 14 walkthrough (for the relevant tiers) very soon....

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes