gubl

May 31, 2018
Well, I guess holidays have dragged some slackness to the team, which was beyond Cheeky’s control anyway, so if we deduce 2 weeks for end of December and beginning of January, we will get right time for release (mid-March) which is in alignment with two month pace maintained so far.

not much to be sorry about, just tells us that humans work out there :)

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
^ Ya, sorry for the delay fellas. I swear Cheeky been giving us the whip, er, motivation daily.
Don't worry about it mate. Good things always take time and with the setbacks you guys experienced it's only understandable. We can wait few more weeks. After all no one wants the update to be dropped on time, but miss his favorite gal, just because you had to cut her out in order to keep up with the deadline. Do what you have to do, take the time that you have to take in order to achieve the same level of quality we've seen so far.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
This game seems so damn cool, the Dev even provides consistent updates on progress and delays (this is a suprisingly rare thing). I wish the game had FemDom or Futanari content, if it did I would sign up for the Patreon in a heartbeat lol... Oh well... I hope everything works out for this Dev, they deserve it. :)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
This game seems so damn cool, the Dev even provides consistent updates on progress and delays (this is a suprisingly rare thing). I wish the game had FemDom or Futanari content, if it did I would sign up for the Patreon in a heartbeat lol... Oh well... I hope everything works out for this Dev, they deserve it. :)

Futanari content, NO and NO and NO :cool:

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi players!
I´m still thinking about the third heir...
So, Monica said she broke up with her husband 15 years ago, right? On the other hand, she confesses to MC that she hasn’t had sex in over 10 years. My point is: there is a gap nearly to 5 years where Monica could have been in a relationship or an adventure with MC´s father...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hi players!
I´m still thinking about the third heir...
So, Monica said she broke up with her husband 15 years ago, right? On the other hand, she confesses to MC that she hasn’t had sex in over 10 years. My point is: there is a gap nearly to 5 years where Monica could have been in a relationship or an adventure with MC´s father...
You are several months late with the Monica theory. Everyone has been covered now with various conspiracy theories but it's unlikely to be Monica given she was MC's mothers best friend and hated his dad for what he was doing.

Unless she turns out to be an absolute twat of a human which would also ruin her character she's probably not the one.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
You are several months late with the Monica theory. Everyone has been covered now with various conspiracy theories but it's unlikely to be Monica given she was MC's mothers best friend and hated his dad for what he was doing.

Unless she turns out to be an absolute twat of a human which would also ruin her character she's probably not the one.
Thanks for the answer.
Sounds logical for me. But still the argument looks blurry... A woman over 40´s without any sexual encounter except with her husband...

By the way, MC is 19 years old or 21 ?

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Thanks for the answer.
Sounds logical for me. But still the argument looks blurry... A woman over 40´s without any sexual encounter except with her husband...
You haven't played many of these games, have you? It's absurd, but it's also pretty common. Same with 23 year old virgins and many, many girls being okay as part of MC's harem.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You haven't played many of these games, have you? It's absurd, but it's also pretty common. Same with 23 year old virgins and many, many girls being okay as part of MC's harem.
That's my issue with a few things in this game and the whole "harem" assumption.

So far, no one has said they are okay with that. In fact one girl dumps you if you cheat on her and no one has said they are okay with sharing, several of the girls have stated sleeping with others would be wrong yet for some reason a harem is talked about.

Are people just ignoring the words?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I just want to see where that ending with Jolene is going to go it was quite the abrupt cliffhanger what has Jenna found incriminating evidence or a red herring for some reason I'm thinking the latter I'm sure there will be a twist still in this Email plot.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
And I just want to finally have some nice undisturbed quality time with one of my favorite milfs Elaine:p
I dont think I can endure yet another blue balling tease with that chick, so fingers crossed, as well;)
Did you order these? :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
At the beginning of the game it says his mom died when he was 11 and that was 8 years ago. So 11+8=19 ;)
to be accurate, the intro says "over 8 years", and Monica says to MC "do you like 21 years old girls" ? That is why I was asking.

Thanks

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes