acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
year 2030, ep.67....Elaine, finally...!:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually, at our current rate (delays and all) we should at least be up to ep 106 by then. That is the bleak future arc where the MC is still struggling to make child support payments and Cheeky's failing sanity will start to show in the dialog. Mine won't have changed much as it happens. :D

Last edited:

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Guys, i can't stop thinking about the gold digger. Jolina is suspicious as hell but also is Zarah. Something about them is off. Won't be surprised if Zarah turns out to be the other woman and she teamed up with Jolina. As for the email - it's not guaranteed that whoever sent the mail is the gold-digger. And for some reason i don't believe Elaine tells us her true conditions. It will be a really epic story if Zarah is teamed with Jolina AND Elaine with Bella.

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Guys, i can't stop thinking about the gold digger. Jolina is suspicious as hell but also is Zarah. Something about them is off. Won't be surprised if Zarah turns out to be the other woman and she teamed up with Jolina. As for the email - it's not guaranteed that whoever sent the mail is the gold-digger. And for some reason i don't believe Elaine tells us her true conditions. It will be a really epic story if Zarah is teamed with Jolina AND Elaine with Bella.
Thought that the one working as a receptionist was the one that was the third person in all this as she mentioned an older lover and him having a son that the lover called a waste of space.

freezej

Feb 6, 2020
hey guys. I have a problem with game. I have a error and i cannot play game far. I am stopped in 10 episode. Pls can you send me your saves? I want to keep playing. But not from begining. THx

malemamale

Feb 9, 2020
I installed the incest patch and started playing again. After 13th episode, I was able to check my progress in any tame. And so it overlapped with statistic of episode 14, episode 15, and episode 16. Finally the screen overlapped with the ability to view progress from episode 13 onwards.
It doesn't interfere with the game, but it's annoying ;)

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
How many romancable character ? I don't really like cheating, in either way. So i often make one save by girl i romance

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes