Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
bruh i thought that elaine's condition would be that she would have to sleep with Mc and record it at first when she started acting nice
Nah... i don't think the father was the cuck type. He enjoyed overpowering people and feeling above them. This doesn't fell like him. But if we Dizzy as a slang meaning crazy, mad it fits Theresa perfectly.
But what could Elaine's real conditions be... I'm 100% sure it's not what she says. 1 possibility is she's supposed to never have any man in her life again. Never date, sleep or live with another man. It won't be just to be nice with the MC; that would've been way too easy according to the father. But her change in attitude is just as shady as Jolina.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But her change in attitude is just as shady as Jolina.
The only way Jolina could be shady is if she could see the future and know that Jenna knows how to hack and that the MC would talk to Jenna about the e-mail which would lead to the coffee house and them meeting.

Other than that they would never have crossed paths.

Seems a bit too convoluted to me.

Reactions: Jimbog and mehGusta

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Wishing good luck for dev :)
Hope game gets happy endings with 3 house hold woman that i like :cool:(y)
Elaine, Bella and... who's the third one?
Foreshadowed? I dunno about that, but we did say she is one of the main focuses of EP17. :)
you better not be joking about Monica, that's how WW3 could start
But if we Dizzy as a slang meaning crazy, mad it fits Theresa perfectly.
and MC's babysitter knew the scriptures, could be that they simply didn't recognise eachother..
The only way Jolina could be shady is if she could see the future and know that Jenna knows how to hack and that the MC would talk to Jenna about the e-mail which would lead to the coffee house and them meeting.

Other than that they would never have crossed paths.

Seems a bit too convoluted to me.
when you exclude the probable, the improbable must be true

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Elaine, Bella and... who's the third one?

you better not be joking about Monica, that's how WW3 could start

and MC's babysitter knew the scriptures, could be that they simply didn't recognise eachother..

when you exclude the probable, the improbable must be true
The quote is actually:
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." —Sherlock Holmes

The problem with that is you can't really ever eliminate ALL which is impossible, without being omniscient. Or having a very small search space.

Reactions: Iarjona and acewinz

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
small search space
Very astute ... so small as the crime scenes you see on every tv show marked in some perimeter maybe?

Please be mindful mind games and speculation is all in somebodys head ... not in the realm of possible or probable but in
another very vast and untapped and unrevealed spectrum of emotional responses (nothing to do with rationale) on top of
every other unreciprocated belief / thought / feeling stuck in the minds of people ingaged in the intrigue.

How do you like those apples, eh :)?!?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Very astute ... so small as the crime scenes you see on every tv show marked in some perimeter maybe?

Please be mindful mind games and speculation is all in somebodys head ... not in the realm of possible or probable but in
another very vast and untapped and unrevealed spectrum of emotional responses (nothing to do with rationale) on top of
every other unreciprocated belief / thought / feeling stuck in the minds of people ingaged in the intrigue.

How do you like those apples, eh :)?!?
Search space too large! :p

Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018
Any Monica content foreshadowed for Ep 17 ?
Foreshadowed? There ain't fore anything when it cums to Monica. Only the sweet aftermath of sexual ecstasy after having your way with Monica till her eyes roll back into her head and she has maximized a cock craving infuation for your cock. It has become her master, her god, her raison d'etre. Her sole purpose is to have it and please it as often and throughly as possible. à la chains of pleasure.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
The problem with that is you can't really ever eliminate ALL which is impossible, without being omniscient. Or having a very small search space.
Well it's kinda true, but all these characters are placed there to serve their purpose in other words they should have some reason to be there. And so far the odd ones out are mostly Jolina and Theresa. Which just lit a spark in my head - could it be that Theresa and Jolina are teamed up and acting together to get to the money??? If that's the case i'm pretty sure Theresa is the gold digger, but for why she chose Jolina to help her? What could her conditions be to require an assistance from her? If we play a lil conspiracy theory we can even relate them as sisters. This would be helluva fun. Anyone remember if we met Jolina before or after we heard the conditions ?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Well it's kinda true, but all these characters are placed there to serve their purpose in other words they should have some reason to be there. And so far the odd ones out are mostly Jolina and Theresa. Which just lit a spark in my head - could it be that Theresa and Jolina are teamed up and acting together to get to the money??? If that's the case i'm pretty sure Theresa is the gold digger, but for why she chose Jolina to help her? What could her conditions be to require an assistance from her? If we play a lil conspiracy theory we can even relate them as sisters. This would be helluva fun. Anyone remember if we met Jolina before or after we heard the conditions ?
As much as I would love to have a jolina and Theresa burger there are two flaws in your plan...
1) the way Theresa hates Jolina would be unnecessary if they were collaborating..
2) dog boy is too dumb

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
1) the way Theresa hates Jolina would be unnecessary if they were collaborating..
That's exactly the point. It's all a FACE-ADD as Lily used to say. They pretend to hate each other while working the MC. Countless movies had theme in them. Best example is "Chaos" with Jason Statham. Deception is art on its own and there can be no rules :)

Reactions: CheekyGimp

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
And what would be their goal?To get you closer to Jolina? Why would Theresa come on to you then if you play your cards right? To introduce you to Theresa? Why does she then just turn you away if you don't play your cards right?

It's certainly possible to be a set up but it doesn't play out like one so far. The devs are very good at settings thing up so you can't rule anything out while dropping lots of hints. Which ones are going to be important and which end up as red herrings remains to be seen.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Some of the preview renders scare the shit out of me but the game has a high rating and plenty of followers.
I'm confused.
..and you have every right to feel that way...
those few preview renders with some chicks looking at that poor old dick with such pure lust in their eyes, as they wanna to devour it....brrrhh man...the terror:cautious:

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
..and you have every right to feel that way...
those few preview renders with some chicks looking at that poor old dick with such pure lust in their eyes, as they wanna to devour it....brrrhh man...the terror:cautious:
Well, I was mostly talking about the vampiress in the 3rd render and the scarecrow in the 5th.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes