RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The only way Jolina could be shady is if she could see the future and know that Jenna knows how to hack and that the MC would talk to Jenna about the e-mail which would lead to the coffee house and them meeting.

Other than that they would never have crossed paths.

Seems a bit too convoluted to me.
Jolina's only involvement as far as we know so far is that she was dating Bella. Proof is on Jenna's computer if you go back and look. It clearly shows Bella in Jolina's kitchen and that Jolina talked about someone else who was supposed to support her but it fell through. Plus Theresa being convinced Jolina was a lesbian. I'm wondering if she saw the two of them together.

Reactions: Outrider

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I do not have sound, how can I solve the issue?
Click on your windows icon, then click on settings. In the settings tab is a section called "System", click on that while Where the Heart Is is currently open. Close all of that, click on Cortana and scream at the top of your lungs "Play some Mu' Fucking George Michael!" Enjoy George Michael's "Careless Whispers" on repeat while you play.

gameFN

Aug 5, 2019
Click on your windows icon, then click on settings. In the settings tab is a section called "System", click on that while Where the Heart Is is currently open. Close all of that, click on Cortana and scream at the top of your lungs "Play some Mu' Fucking George Michael!" Enjoy George Michael's "Careless Whispers" on repeat while you play.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Looking forward to ep17 coming sometime this month and hopefully shedding some light on some of these inheritance story theories going around on the thread.. I must say they have made some interesting reading so thanks guys/gals ;)

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Elaine and Bella kinda suspicious after MC eat Elaine's pussy , MC kissed with Bella and she said you taste familiar and before that she enter house "honey i am home" so MC ask "since when have you started the calling Elaine honey" and she said "it was meant for you i saw your car outside" but Calling MC honey mean while she know Elaine in home... what if she doesn't see MC's car at all ? and see MC in house and made up with this lie because she know MC got car.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Elaine and Bella kinda suspicious after MC eat Elaine's pussy , MC kissed with Bella and she said you taste familiar and before that she enter house "honey i am home" so MC ask "since when have you started the calling Elaine honey" and she said "it was meant for you i saw your car outside" but Calling MC honey mean while she know Elaine in home... what if she doesn't see MC's car at all ? and see MC in house and made up with this lie because she know MC got car.
Yes Eliane and Bella are probably fucking, but it's just setting up a possible 3some option.

I don't believe there is any "Evil" Soap Opera level characters? This is a choice based game, so any of the female characters attitudes towards you, will be based on how you've dealt with them throughout the game.

Reactions: SecretDesire

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Yes Eliane and Bella are probably fucking, but it's just setting up a possible 3some option.

I don't believe there is any "Evil" Soap Opera level characters? This is a choice based game, so any of the female characters attitudes towards you, will be based on how you've dealt with them throughout the game.
i guess game at the least have 1 "Evil" character because some one lure MC out and don't want him to have money.
And she know will before MC know about what's going on or totally randomly planned things going on but i hope Elaine and Bella is not fucking each other it's option for 3 some but i don't like Lesbian fantasy.
i close all Debbie Lili and Katie Lesbian path too "you can't close Debbie's because she is lesbian or prob. Bi but i chose i can't help you with Lilie because i want you to my self but still you can't change she still in to women"

• Angry
Reactions: WaltS

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Yes Eliane and Bella are probably fucking
Nah ... i don't believe incest is happening between those two. It's more probable that Bella used to be with Jolina. My bet is that with the next episode, even if we don't get the final reading of the will, we'd find out who the 3rd party is. But the probability of someone teaming up with someone else seems ever so likely to me.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Nah ... i don't believe incest is happening between those two. It's more probable that Bella used to be with Jolina. My bet is that with the next episode, even if we don't get the final reading of the will, we'd find out who the 3rd party is. But the probability of someone teaming up with someone else seems ever so likely to me.
i think that option too because Jenna saw something from Jo's computer suspicious and like i write top comment after MC eat Elaine's pussy Bella kiss MC and said you taste familiar but she's not talking Elaine %100 but she know that taste and that "Dogboy" conversation Jo get rid of him because she talk Dogboy's mother and said "i am lesbian,i like girls" so it's only a reason to get rid of him or just a bit real word in it...
and 3rd party is seems like a Angel to me.. just play Angel part's she talk about one men she together with he got one wife and a kid from her but don't talk about kid ... and he got a girlfriend but never married.
So MC's father perfect fit for this. He got wife and a kid from her and don't like MC at all for talk about him.
and lastly he mantioned about Elaine but he said only they are together but not married because if he said they are married she may reject him.. but this are totally my ideas that might be %100 percent wrong too

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
That would be a crazy revelation. If there is no direct incest, it could be established that they are not actually sisters but a duo of jaded former lovers of the MC's father.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes