acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
when ep 17 will be released ?
But we don't plan on missing a March release, Corona virus be damned! Even though it has had Cheeky running around like a madman with his normal 9 to 5. He also is planning on making a status update soon on Patreon to let everyone know how things are going. :)

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Maybe there are not much animations in this game but I really like the character development!
Especially Lily is great! Playing dumb to get away with insulting people she doesn't like without them actually realizing how much she plays them. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I know there's been extrenuating circumstances and all but this is starting to feel like a [insert slow-to-release game here Summertime Saga] release.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I know there's been extrenuating circumstances and all but this is starting to feel like a [insert slow-to-release game here Summertime Saga] release.
Summertime Saga? Pft, let us know when we reach Dual Family level of delay. :p

Seriously though, I am pretty confident when you guys see the improvements we have made, you will be some pretty happy campers. Especially compared to the start of the game. Our new animator Red is incredibly talented, Cell as well is a natural, and Cheeky is as always the consummate professional. Oh, and can't forget Phalzyr who still drops by to keep our code/gallery/mod up to snuff.

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Summertime Saga? Pft, let us know when we reach Dual Family level of delay. :p

Seriously though, I am pretty confident when you guys see the improvements we have made, you will be some pretty happy campers. Especially compared to the start of the game. Our new animator Red is incredibly talented, Cell as well is a natural, and Cheeky is as always the consummate professional. Oh, and can't forget Phalzyr who still drops by to keep our code/gallery/mod up to snuff.
Oooh you guys who work on WTHI can't compare yourself with Scumdrop and I'll explain why.

Scumdrop makes constant excuses, falsely advertise that he/she will release the update by saying ether "next week or coming up part X" . Sure he/she communicate with patreons and make some pinup pics which of course he/she charges. If he/she had any decency he/she would stop collecting all the pledges from patreons until the work is done because of delays. This looks like W3 Refunded.

You guys who work with Cheeky on the other hand are totally different. You communicate with patreons and non patreons alike. You listen the players what they want. You warn the patreons if there will be delay and you even say to your former patreons who unpledged last month : hey it's ok you are still getting an update and so on. I can't say anything bad about you guys cus you are at least straight, you say like it is whether someone likes it or not. You are conpetant developers and idk what else could i write to boost you up.

Anyway, sorry for my bad English, its not my native language. Best wishes and best of luck in the future.

Darkhorn

Nov 23, 2019
C'mon guys! Let's stop whine and complain! Cheeky and company are allways deliver a great quality content, both sex and story, and it's allways worth to wait! All we are eager to play the best VN in the world, but let the dev and the team bring update to this (great) level at first! Let them work free and peacefully!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Jo get rid of him because she talk Dogboy's mother and said "i am lesbian,i like girls" so it's only a reason to get rid of him or just a bit real word in it...
You got that wrong.

Jo told his mother she was going to involve the police because he was stalking her. His mother assumed Jo was lesbian because she wasn't interested in her son. It was the only thing that made sense because to her, her son is perfect.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes