P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Don't forget, please, Monica, Elaine and Teresa and also Jolina and Zara.
I believe that if we are all anxiously awaiting chapter 17 of this intriguing story, and discussing for months now, who the third person or dizzy is, it means that the work of Cheeky, ACE and the other members of the team deserves the time we are waiting for.
Many games don't make it to update 6 because they don't have an intriguing and engaging story.
Long life to Where the heart is .
May be able to get Jolina and the money - if she isn't one of the 3. If that is the case then win win.

Monica/Elaine - not so keen (but have saves of course)
Teresa/Zara - not for me (but have "All" save of course)

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Well i wouldn't mind if she as a fashionista starts wearing some more stylish dresses. Those long, flowered, summer drapes make her look older. It's not necessary to be shorted, but a bit tighter and with fresher textures.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: scor099 and acewinz

Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018
Lily and library.... gotta tell you that really made me laugh. Also looks like someone broke the Merc's side mirror. Those E-class mirrors don't come cheap. Hope if it was Elaine she would make up for that.
Elaine broke it when she looked at it because she is secretly a witch (a la snow white) or a succubus.

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci

kile

Aug 18, 2016
I used to really like this game in its begining... felt like steady weekly updates, it was great.
Moved to twice a month updates... was still amazing... more than u can ask for really.
Few updates later moved into standard 1 update a month which was more than fine, still supported his patron at that point.
Popularity grew, more money started coming in but so did more delays, months started becoming month and a half with "the biggest episode yet" thing becoming their go to.
1 month became 2 months on the regular and i was done with it, havent played last few episodes...
Saw this thread pop up and i was like i remember this game, then i saw last update was more than 3 and 1/2 months ago, just makes me sad.

Blaze616

Jul 26, 2018
I used to really like this game in its begining... felt like steady weekly updates, it was great.
Moved to twice a month updates... was still amazing... more than u can ask for really.
Few updates later moved into standard 1 update a month which was more than fine, still supported his patron at that point.
Popularity grew, more money started coming in but so did more delays, months started becoming month and a half with "the biggest episode yet" thing becoming their go to.
1 month became 2 months on the regular and i was done with it, havent played last few episodes...
Saw this thread pop up and i was like i remember this game, then i saw last update was more than 3 and 1/2 months ago, just makes me sad.
Mate, do a little research next time will ya. Otherwise you kind look a bit foolish to the rest of us, who are following the game. At least a couple of pages of the thread. This blanket statement implying that every other dev is a money-grubbing prick that is popping up in every thread is getting a bit out of control. Have a nice day !!

kile

Aug 18, 2016
Mate, do a little research next time will ya. Otherwise you kind look a bit foolish to the rest of us, who are following the game. At least a couple of pages of the thread. This blanket statement implying that every other dev is a money-grubbing prick that is popping up in every thread is getting a bit out of control. Have a nice day !!
What kind of research is required ? ive been following this game since the begining and jumped ship in the past 6ish months and its only gotten worse ? reading past 3 pages wont change my opinion that this game has been and still is going downhill.

As for me calling the dev a money-grubbing prick, milking or whatever label u want to put, which i havent. learn to read.
They deliver, eventually. Stating that something is imo going down hill after money kicks in =/= to me saying hes milking.

I have no idea why u need to draw everyone in with your "you look kinda foolish to the rest of us" cant u speak for yourself ? are you that insecure? holy shit.

I dont go around and bash devs in threads, i saw the thread, it made me kinda sad to see this and i typed what i felt. relax.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes