Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That would be a crazy revelation. If there is no direct incest, it could be established that they are not actually sisters but a duo of jaded former lovers of the MC's father.
Except, they are sisters.
Doing what you suggest would require rewriting virtually everything about them in the game, and that's almost as much as rewriting the game to make Monica the MC's mother.

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
That would be a crazy revelation. If there is no direct incest, it could be established that they are not actually sisters but a duo of jaded former lovers of the MC's father.
Yep, "crazy" is the word for that...but here we are dealing with "cheeky", and not "crazy"...so lets try again, shall we?

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Yep, "crazy" is the word for that...but here we are dealing with "cheeky", and not "crazy"...so lets try again, shall we?
Very true. Just a conspiracy. I have no validity to it, just a crazy conspiracy. And, honestly, my exhibit A is the movie Tommy-Boy.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Sometime this month the update is supposed to drop, but when? delays on delays :confused:
When it's ready. Unfortunately some things happened that caused some delays. Not a big deal. Especially since Cheeky is one of the best developers here when it comes to making deadlines, and putting out a high quality episodes.

This episode is gonna have my two best girls Elaine and Lily in it. So it's like a dream episode for me, and it should be great whenever it's ready for release.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
With each replay and different choices the game gets even more complex and uncertain. After the first replay i suspected only 3 girls, no only Monica, Katie and Jenna aren't suspected. But despite Katie being my girl, i can't wait to see where the story with Theresa will go. She really is crazy as a bag of cats and even w/o sex scene i'm interested to find out more about here role in the game :D

Reactions: The Wicked One

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Oddly enough this is what i was thinking just a moment ago. You guys better stay indoors and clean your AC filters with alcohol... :cool:
Sadly it likely wouldn't likely help in my case. Wife is in the service industry and little one is still going to his version of school until they decide to close it down or we pull him out for awhile. (Thankfully he isn't exposed to the numbers of a traditional school, but still).

Glad you guys are thinking of us though. :D Everyone else do your best to stay healthy and wash those hands and cover those coughs too!

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Well over here (Bulgaria) the atmosphere is pretty much anti-bacterial from all the alcohol fumes in the air. People are STILL brewing their own liquor (rakia) and making their own wine AT HOME and like 50% of the population is drunk 90% of the time... Viruses can't survive in alcohol you know :D

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2018
Hey guys, so I am currently almost finished with Ep16 and would like to ask how the update frequency usually is?
From reading some comments it's supposed to drop during this month and supposedly is taking longer than usual?
Just to get an idea could someone tell me how long updates/new episodes usually take? Like, can I except an usual update once per month or is it every two/three months? With such an enjoying game it really gets difficult to find other good games to play in the meantime...

Reactions: botc76

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I haven't played since episode 16 beta, but for whatever reason I had a thought about it this morning and would like to know your thoughts on it.

So there is the photo shot with Monica and if you don't date her, you can't invite Angel to it which means you lose a huge chunk of points with her and a pretty cool date. However, maybe even worse Zarah says that she has never seen less chemistry in a shot (or something along this line), could that mean if you don't date Monica you will lose your chance with Angel and Monica will lose her business? So if you want Angel or maybe just have Monica stay successful you need to date her?

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Nah.. i've dated Angel w/o the romance with Monica and did the photoshoot with Wanda and Angel and fucked both of them. Probably you just missed some choices in the conversation with Angel.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I don't mind the waiting.... scratch that, I absolutely hate the waiting! :cool:
Eh, I can live with it, but I do admit I wish Cheeky would call out here, on patreon or discord so that we might have a bit more of an idea when the episode will hit. More than three weeks without so much as a peep, seems like a long time.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes