Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Well, I was mostly talking about the vampiress in the 3rd render and the scarecrow in the 5th.
The game renders have also gotten better as we have gone along. Especially the ones we are working on now
acewinz is right. The preview renders here don't really do this game justice. The renders in the actual game are very good. Jenna (the "vampiress") looks great in the actual game, especially after a few of the initial updates. She's quite hot IMHO. The rest of the renders are much better as well. Zarah (the "scarecrow") looks good as well in the actual game after a few updates.

Give the game a try. I bet after 20 minutes or so you'll be hooked like the rest of us.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
acewinz is right. The preview renders here don't really do this game justice. The renders in the actual game are very good. Jenna (the "vampiress") looks great in the actual game, especially after a few of the initial updates. She's quite hot IMHO. The rest of the renders are much better as well. Zarah (the "scarecrow") looks good as well in the actual game after a few updates.
Well maybe it's time to update the preview images then. Is that even possible? Would that mean that the devs or someone else had to send a new batch to the mods to update the OP?

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Well maybe it's time to update the preview images then. Is that even possible? Would that mean that the devs or someone else had to send a new batch to the mods to update the OP?
i think that is a good idea. I imagine we could contact the mods to do it, and at least update some of them to show where we have progressed, but I think we will wait on the next update first.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
i think that is a good idea. I imagine we could contact the mods to do it, and at least update some of them to show where we have progressed, but I think we will wait on the next update first.
iirc you can also ask the mod to take ownership of the OP (it'll look like you're the one that posted it) so you can modify it whenever you want.

DSchar

Oct 4, 2018
Wouldn't you rather enjoy the surprise of the update as it gets alive in due time ?
Of course lol, just wondering about things like which characters will be the main focus, like will we be spending more time with Monica etc.
But obviously not spoil what will happen lol

this month,but we don't know the exact date yet
From previous updates the beta is usually posted start or mid month, and the alpha version at the end. So if it is this month then I'm guessing we might see the beta soon. :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks for the gallery mod it's great but can you add incest patch in it because your mod and incest mod made by another modder don't work together.
Mainly because this isn't an incest game so incest patch won't work with walkthrough mods as it changes a lot of the script.

Can't add incest patch to walkthrough mod as the rest of us can't use it then.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Mainly because this isn't an incest game so incest patch won't work with walkthrough mods as it changes a lot of the script.

Can't add incest patch to walkthrough mod as the rest of us can't use it then.
well i'm sure there will be a way to activate\deactivate incest in mod.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
well i'm sure there will be a way to activate\deactivate incest in mod.
Did you not understand what Avaron meant by "changes a lot of the script"?
As in, completely re-writes portions to change the relations of the MC and Monica, Katie and Jenna. It's not just a "land lady and room mates" change, it literally changes the core of the story and basically half of the dialogue.

That's why it's a mod, and not a restoration patch.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Thanks for the gallery mod it's great but can you add incest patch in it because your mod and incest mod made by another modder don't work together.
While we won't be directly supporting the incest mod there is some good news. Coming in EP17 the gallery will be included in the base game (not the walkthrough though).

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
The incest mod completely changes the script.

It's not like other incest patches, this was never made with incest in mind so the mod changes the game completely. You can't just "turn it off" it changes the whole script.
Thanks for explaining (y)(y)

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes