Dec 31, 2019
Same, my favorite in the game is actually Elaine but out of the three main girls Katie is my favorite. Love her banter, the whole goddess talk, she is so fun. But also has her vulnerable moments and shows in her way how she cares for the MC. Also I think she should use her hair down more, looked so great in that dinner/beach house part.

Solid Sender

Feb 9, 2020
Putin would envy even Roger's (Katie's ex) meager manhood - hence the hilarious compulsion to strut shirtless at the drop of a hat. But what he lacks in scruples and vision for the betterment of his people, he makes up for in giddy nihilism and unrepentant kleptomania. So yeah, maybe not exactly superhero material.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
At some point of the game I REALLY wanted to drop the Katie path. She is unbearable sometimes but I'm looking for a foursome in EP 17 to call this off.
Yeah same with me. I went from having Katie as my ultimate favorite from the very first version of the game, into feeling like it's such a drag to play through her story by now. I don't know if there's any changes in writing or something, but the moment we have the real date with Katie, it went downhill from there. I am definitely keeping her mainly for the hope of a foursome as the beach scene remains as one of my favorite scenes in the game.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Never.

Sorry but the MC found out where his heart is. So no point in further updates.
Not so fast my friend. We haven't seen Theresa's "talents" yet. As every game with open ends, MC's heart is in a different place with every single person who plays the game. And for some it may end up being with Theresa. We have to see if someone is willing to become dogboy's stepdad xD. Man, just the thought of that gives me the ROTFLcopter, but seriously crazy chicks need loving too. #CrazyChicksLoveMatter

P.S
And yes i know this contradicts with my signature xD

Last edited:

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
And no one is forced to answer your lazy question just because you feel you cannot be bothered to read at least the last page to find out for yourself... Sheesh.
Yes exactly no one FORCED , so "No one force you to say bullshit as answer, you know that?"

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
...Sorry but the MC found out where his heart is. So no point in further updates.
Hehe, perhaps your mc know where his heart is...My mc has no clue yet...He is way too busy putting his lower heart in all those chicks around him...And there are new chick appearing once in a while, damn, and even some old chicks (Elaine, yep, you!:p) yet to be filled with his heart... :p

Jul 22, 2017
Not so fast my friend. We haven't seen Theresa's "talents" yet. As every game with open ends, MC's heart is in a different place with every single person who plays the game. And for some it may end up being with Theresa. We have to see if someone is willing to become dogboy's stepdad xD. Man, just the thought of that gives me the ROTFLcopter, but seriously crazy chicks need loving too. #CrazyChicksLoveMatter

P.S
And yes i know this contradicts with my signature xD
I wish somebody told me that when I was in HS

Jul 22, 2017
So far my MC heart is ever changing as the story progresses
It's definitely still with his false family, although I'm hoping to see a battle between Elaine and Monica of who can ride dick better
Jenna ticks all of my personal boxes
Call Katie crazy, but I like that she's a softie underneath that exterior
Don't really care for Zariah, unless if its a threesome with Monica
Willing to let Debbie and Lilly make a sandwich with me in the middle
Jolina is a stunner
Theresa, I may do it for the sex but afterwards she gotta gtfo.

Reactions: blus
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes