Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017

"Hey folks,

Just wanted to give you a quick update. As you probably gathered, I've been really frustrated with the recent setbacks and I'm sure all of you have too.
And just to be honest, I took the past 5 days off from the game which is the longest break I've taken since I can't even remember how long. I know it's not ideal when there's already delays but I honestly needed to switch off for a little while. From tomorrow, I'll be back working on the game. However, in my off-time, Cell was continuing to work on the art and made good progress on his scenes and we just need to figure out what to do with the scenes that Red was working on. Still no word from Red, although he has uploaded some art to our shared folder which is good news but still very enigmatic as we haven't actually heard from him. And the quality of this new work is excellent (as has been everything he has delivered), so I really hope he gets back in contact with us...
But Red..if you're out there listening...no pressure...just give us a holler when you're up for it.
The script is pretty much done. Not completely finalized but it's at the stage where I need to see the artwork so I can add the final touches to match dialog with artwork. So all focus is presently on artwork, including mine.
Also, just to let you know that there will be no more charges for my existing patrons (i.e. ALL of you) until episode 17 is released. So if for some reason Episode 17 does not come out in April, I will be turning off payment, so you do not get charged at the start of next month. And payment will remain off until the final (not a partial or Beta - A fully finished episode) has been produced.
This is not an indication that we won't be working on it this month or that there is no hope of an April release - It's just that we won't be charging any more until we deliver this long overdue episode. As I said, I'll be back focused on it from tomorrow and as usual will be spending all/any free time I have. Cell will continue to put in the crazy hours he has been doing since he joined the team and Ace will continue with his massive contribution and he will actually get started on Episode 18 script (He doesn't do art, so we thought we might as well get a head start on Ep18 while the current bottleneck on Ep17 is all about the art).

Thanks for the patience, support and all of the comments & messages. It really is appreciated by me and the rest of the team.

CG"

gubl

May 31, 2018
Well, all this happening may be a serious disruption for WTHI, and it is not only about frustration of Patreon supporters and etc, as aftereffect of stagnation will come in waives, product looses its momentum, which add strain to release content and quality to exceed more and more expectation of supporters, for now, whoever still waits they do it for curiosity, will they be satisfied when product is finally released, I guess, it is open question.... some things don’t get better with time, and this situation where this applies to my view, adult novel market is already well saturated, and there are raising stars already, so it is very competitive to keep people’s interest alive and not burned out. Time vanishes a lot of things....

Reactions: Agent Cooper

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I can't imagine the mess just one missing component can cause, but dang that sucks about your all's artist.
I am hoping for April, but you guys finish this thing stress free.

Last edited:

NPL2018

Jun 6, 2018
Hey guys, need help with something... I have episode 14 installed and played. I want to install episodes 15 and 16. Is there a way to install just an update version or I have to install the entire game again? If there is an update version, is there a link or so?
Many thanks!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey guys, need help with something... I have episode 14 installed and played. I want to install episodes 15 and 16. Is there a way to install just an update version or I have to install the entire game again? If there is an update version, is there a link or so?
Many thanks!
nope, there are no update patches for this game (as for majority of others as well).
btw, you only need the latest version (0.16), and if it is too large/heavy for your download, you could always try compressed version.

Solid Sender

Feb 9, 2020
At some point of the game I REALLY wanted to drop the Katie path. She is unbearable sometimes...
Not me. I find her appealingly feisty and adorable. She's wants to be willing to share even though it makes her jealous. She likes a strong guy sometimes, likes to take charge others. As annoying foibles go, her incessant trash talk is easy for me to forgive since she is often funny. And it's a believable defense mechanism that accentuates the vulnerable/intimate moments when she risks sincerity. She's cute, flawed, self aware, and a hoot to boot. The only problem I have with her is that I feel guilty for "cheating" on her as things get more serious. But many of the others are too beguiling to resist.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
At some point of the game I REALLY wanted to drop the Katie path. She is unbearable sometimes but I'm looking for a foursome in EP 17 to call this off.
I very much prefer Debbie so I was glad that the mc had the oppurtunity to propose a relationship with her that didn't involve Lily. I will do a separate playthrough for Lily and mc together and another for Debbie, Lily, and the mc. I don't really like Monica, Katie, or Jenna. However, the side girls are quite interesting. Even if you don't like Katie, I'd say this game has plenty for everyone.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes