DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017

"Hey folks,

Just wanted to give you a quick update. As you probably gathered, I've been really frustrated with the recent setbacks and I'm sure all of you have too.
And just to be honest, I took the past 5 days off from the game which is the longest break I've taken since I can't even remember how long. I know it's not ideal when there's already delays but I honestly needed to switch off for a little while. From tomorrow, I'll be back working on the game. However, in my off-time, Cell was continuing to work on the art and made good progress on his scenes and we just need to figure out what to do with the scenes that Red was working on. Still no word from Red, although he has uploaded some art to our shared folder which is good news but still very enigmatic as we haven't actually heard from him. And the quality of this new work is excellent (as has been everything he has delivered), so I really hope he gets back in contact with us...
But Red..if you're out there listening...no pressure...just give us a holler when you're up for it.
The script is pretty much done. Not completely finalized but it's at the stage where I need to see the artwork so I can add the final touches to match dialog with artwork. So all focus is presently on artwork, including mine.
Also, just to let you know that there will be no more charges for my existing patrons (i.e. ALL of you) until episode 17 is released. So if for some reason Episode 17 does not come out in April, I will be turning off payment, so you do not get charged at the start of next month. And payment will remain off until the final (not a partial or Beta - A fully finished episode) has been produced.
This is not an indication that we won't be working on it this month or that there is no hope of an April release - It's just that we won't be charging any more until we deliver this long overdue episode. As I said, I'll be back focused on it from tomorrow and as usual will be spending all/any free time I have. Cell will continue to put in the crazy hours he has been doing since he joined the team and Ace will continue with his massive contribution and he will actually get started on Episode 18 script (He doesn't do art, so we thought we might as well get a head start on Ep18 while the current bottleneck on Ep17 is all about the art).

Thanks for the patience, support and all of the comments & messages. It really is appreciated by me and the rest of the team.

CG"
don't stress yourself, everyone needs a break. you do great work. quality takes time.

Solid Sender

Feb 9, 2020
My current ranking of WTHI girls by desire: Debbie, Katie, Jolina, Bella, Lilly, Jenna, Angel, Elaine, Monica
Not interested: Zara, Wanda, Theresa, Natasha
Plausible thruples ranked: [Debbie/Katie], [Katie/Bella], [Debbie/Lilly], [Katie/Jenna], [Jolina/Jenna], [Bella/Elaine], [Angel/Wanda]
Plausible thruples - not interested: [Monica/Zara]
Implausible but fun to imagine thruple: [Nikki (cameo from MSMR)/Debbie or Katie]

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
My current ranking of WTHI girls by desire: Debbie, Katie, Jolina, Bella, Lilly, Jenna, Angel, Elaine, Monica
Not interested: Zara, Wanda, Theresa, Natasha
Plausible thruples ranked: [Debbie/Katie], [Katie/Bella], [Debbie/Lilly], [Katie/Jenna], [Jolina/Jenna], [Bella/Elaine], [Angel/Wanda]
Plausible thruples - not interested: [Monica/Zara]
Implausible but fun to imagine thruple: [Nikki (cameo from MSMR)/Debbie or Katie]
I would like Lilly, Jenna, Monica, Elaine and Theresa in my bed all at once, it would be a nice orgy. :whistle:

Reactions: botc76

Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018
you use memes with putin like he is a superhuman, but really he is just a miserable dictator :)

No one force you to say bullshit as answer, you know that?

Not so fast my friend. We haven't seen Theresa's "talents" yet. As every game with open ends, MC's heart is in a different place with every single person who plays the game. And for some it may end up being with Theresa. We have to see if someone is willing to become dogboy's stepdad xD. Man, just the thought of that gives me the ROTFLcopter, but seriously crazy chicks need loving too. #CrazyChicksLoveMatter

P.S
And yes i know this contradicts with my signature xD
No it does not. Katie is one crazy ass-bitch.

Hehe, perhaps your mc know where his heart is...My mc has no clue yet...He is way too busy putting his lower heart in all those chicks around him...And there are new chick appearing once in a while, damn, and even some old chicks (Elaine, yep, you!:p) yet to be filled with his heart... :p

It's simple really. The MC's heart is with whichever woman puts out.

• Haha
Reactions: Valtet and Boracle

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Katie is one crazy ass-bitch.
Well i beg to differ from that statement. She's not crazy, but acts like it. She obviously grew up without a father and someone to step up for her. She also had Jenna as little sister and felt she had to protect her, so her alter ego if we can call "the goddess" like that i simply a defense mechanism from childhood. She learnt to be tough in order to survive and acting crazy is jsut a part of it. She got so used to repress her feminine side, that it's all now very strange even to her. We can see that it is for the first time that she lets someone getting so close to her heart. She's experiencing stuff she has never had before and it all confuses her, but for me that's exactly her charm. It's like her inner self is finally hoping it can come out and be with someone who she doesn't need to put that tough FACE-ADD (Lily remark here) or at least give it a bit of a break from time to time. But she's still very confused and divided if she should trust the MC and her feminine instincts. Not that all of a sudden she would turn into a sweat housewife, but show more of the gorgeous woman she is.
Man this really got very deep. Let's get this a bit back in track.

brace-yourself-katie-ekewih.jpg

And specially for serg666 since i see he just adores Putin :D

funny-putin-vladimir-memes-humor-images-fun-Vladimir-Putin-meme_1.jpg

Last edited:

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I have very weird feeling that Jolina is second father's whore (i really hope that is not true, she is damn hot and would seriously repulse me if it turned to be true..) and even more, she knew about testament/will even before it was opened and manipulated situation against mc by sending letter to his mom and reuniting them all for her gain making sure that mc doesnt get house. That also implies "lawyer" involvement somehow, Whats worse i also have feeling that her part of terms to win the house is to somehow destroy mc's mom and daughters , maybe even hurt them in some way , thats why she sent that retard dogboy.. first one i think is bella, moment when she mentioned mc moving to house with mom "instead of.." she didnt finish there also matchs what "lawyer" said, if elaine knew , she would kill him or w/e (by fucking her sister). Incliing she also knew about will/testament
I kinda wish that there was option to simply give away that house and money and forget about the shit. Live happily ever after, let the whores dig their own grave in it and pick each other eyes out or cunt for all i care. There is plenty of young gorgeous girls in and around the family, why bothering with old father whores at all? Ok i get it that there is as i stated possibility that one of whores part might be that they need to destroy mc's mom in order to gain house.. meaning that mc simply must inform mom and katie about situation and come up with cunning counter plan to fck up whores to ground

P.S
it is anoying that bella managed to find usb stick in pc , so u are simply forced to get her help.. i mean come on , looking at size of usb sticks today and fact that u can insert it from behind , while its standing against wall (usually?) leaves no room for it to be spotted at all. Unless one is specifically looking to find it. Hell with ammount of usb connectors on my board i have trouble even seeing where i put usb stick ..technology made it that small

Last edited:

Angeldncr69

Apr 13, 2020
I've really liked the game so far....some lulls here and there but entertaining at least. The updated model for the friend of the Mom is definitely better but that character is probably my least favorite part of the game...probably not alone there, lol. Overall though, it's a really good game and do like the other models used for it.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes