AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Does anyone else have there suspicions about Zarah being the fathers other side piece. She has access to everyone that could get you into trouble with the will she would have known about you from the pig that is the father. She is always trying to put you into compromising positions with Monica and pushing you two together.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I think there would be a harem route for sure just not in a way we imagine it. I think the OG 3 ladies will almost always be in one or other but only one of them could be in any possible combos. For instance,

• Katie - If you didn't break up with Katie yet (why would you?! :devilish:), I'm sure you'll get Lily and Debbie. Perhaps Elaine and Bella could be available
  • Jenna - With Jenna, you could get Jolina, Theresa :)sick:) and Elaine/Bella
  • Monica - Along with Monica :)love::love::love:) you'll get Zarah, Angel, Wanda. How Elaine and Bella could be shoehorned in this one is anyone's guess.

These seem fairly generous and logical in terms of the Harem fetish. If we get all of them (which clearly Cheeky and Co. have indicated won't be the case with the suspicion parameter), it would seem impractical anyway. Personally, I'll take anyone which has Monica+Elaine and make a satisfying curtain call on the game. With those fulfilling my fetishes, the curtain should be somewhere else though :LOL::LOL:
After all,

View attachment 674192
Yeah, that sounds reasonable. I'll have to start over with Katie (oh the hardship!) :)

Dec 31, 2019
Maybe acewinz can hint, in no uncertain terms, if these are plausible!

I think there would be a harem route for sure just not in a way we imagine it. I think the OG 3 ladies will almost always be in one or other but only one of them could be in any possible combos. For instance,

• Katie - If you didn't break up with Katie yet (why would you?! :devilish:), I'm sure you'll get Lily and Debbie. Perhaps Elaine and Bella could be available
  • Jenna - With Jenna, you could get Jolina, Theresa :)sick:) and Elaine/Bella
  • Monica - Along with Monica :)love::love::love:) you'll get Zarah, Angel, Wanda. How Elaine and Bella could be shoehorned in this one is anyone's guess.

These seem fairly generous and logical in terms of the Harem fetish. If we get all of them (which clearly Cheeky and Co. have indicated won't be the case with the suspicion parameter), it would seem impractical anyway. Personally, I'll take anyone which has Monica+Elaine and make a satisfying curtain call on the game. With those fulfilling my fetishes, the curtain should be somewhere else though :LOL::LOL:
After all,

View attachment 674192
That actually makes sense, it's a good way to do it. Katie is my favorite of the main girls and Elaine my favorite in the game so if I get an ending with Katie + Elaine and Bella I'm happy enough, any other additional girls that come with it are a bonus. :D

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
When it comes to a harem ending in WTHI, the only one that truly makes sense to me would be a Katie+others harem. Some of the groundwork has been laid, with hints that Katie, Debbie and Lily all find each other attractive and appear to be at least bi-curious. Might be able to get Katie to accept Jenna being part of the harem too, but other than Jenna have some kinks like being a voyeur, I can't really think of why she'd accept a harem ending.

~Morningfrost

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Katie, don't break my balls when you find out I'm screwing every female you know (and a few you don't). :ROFLMAO:
You won't be able to worry about your balls if Katie finds out about Jenna, Monica or especially Elaine, cos your ass is gonna be buried somewhere in the sand next to the beach house. I hope there really will be some ending where Katie finds out about MC's affair with someone other than Debbie or Lily (cos she already mentioned she'd be able to accept them as shareholders of MC's dick) and killing him in his sleep and then burying his ass in the sand.

One question for Ace though - idk how much of the story and script you've been involved with, but from what was your idea so far is anything by chance based on a real life events you've witnessed or inspired you? If yes you don't need to specify which ones and how, just confirming is enough. Cos the story is really really plausible and believable, which is really rare for that kind of game. I mean i had a friend who went down Elaine's route like 90% of the story. His mother and father were divorced, father was rich but alcoholic, my friend lived with his mom, she died in a car crash, went to live with his father and the stepmom, 3 years later the father also died in a car crash while being drunk af behind the wheel, left him a nice amount of money + 2 houses and in less than 6 months my boy hooked up with his "stepmom" who was actually only 8 years older than him. Already Cheeky confirmed Katie was based on a real person, so it's only logical for some part of the story to be too. I know there will be some artist interpretation and exaduration to some extend which is totally normal.

P.S
Really sorry for my bad expression in this post... it's just that i'm really sleepy and my brain really struggles to find words and make sensable sentences .

Last edited:

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
When it comes to a harem ending in WTHI, the only one that truly makes sense to me would be a Katie+others harem. Some of the groundwork has been laid, with hints that Katie, Debbie and Lily all find each other attractive and appear to be at least bi-curious. Might be able to get Katie to accept Jenna being part of the harem too, but other than Jenna have some kinks like being a voyeur, I can't really think of why she'd accept a harem ending.

~Morningfrost
Katie+Jenna is a longshot. Katie is fine _sharing_ MC with her besties but her sis, younger sis, geeky-dorky sis for whom she feels immense protective BUT sharing her love isn't Katie. You asking a lioness share her kill?

Flip side Jenna is always insecure of herself, the core of her insecurities being her smokin'-sassy, burn-your-eyes just by looking kind of elder sister would haunt her forever.

Don't even get me going with Monica, the least that could happen is she becoming an alcoholic and without an MC who made her love and live again, she could also turn suicidal.

Hence, my theory that the harem *should* only have one of the OG-3 with other supporting one's.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
You asking a lioness share her kill?
Thanks. Now I have hope again. I see a harem ending descending from the heavens.
All you need is a brave and bold MC

Fuck it. The Videos wont run in here. Here the link to a stunning practice:
(French, more Input)
(english, short)

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
crazy how being a dik episode 5 came out before this
Not really. Our main hindrance after getting reorganized with the loss of our previous artists was rendering capacity. Pink has 4 times our patreons a "season 1" steam release for BaDik and previous income from Acting Lessons. I'm sure he has an entire rendering farm setup for his game. We have 3 personal machines with decent graphics cards hehe.

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
Not really. Our main hindrance after getting reorganized with the loss of our previous artists was rendering capacity. Pink has 4 times our patreons a "season 1" steam release for BaDik and previous income from Acting Lessons. I'm sure he has an entire rendering farm setup for his game. We have 3 personal machines with decent graphics cards hehe.
All of your hard work is appreciated.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Can't you release on Steam what you have until now? There are full games with less content than this. And definitely not as good.
We talked about it, but the game has been upgraded so much from it's original roots we would like to go back and touch up some things first, but we don't wanna do that and make everyone wait on more content. So it is on the back burner for now. If we continue to grow, so will our goals which would also add to that, such as adding music etc.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes