Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Thank you. And Wicket I know about the other fetishes and most I don't like but in most games I play or are interested in have they foot fetish crap. Foot fetish I can live with I just don't like it. The other fetishes I don't like I don't play. (ntr)
We aren't going that far. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: harryy and EJW

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
acewinz, CheekyGimp

For any update, can we have a ballpark number of max. stats achievable for a character for that update?

This could help anyone who's still playing without a walkthrough for that update and wants to pursue a particular girl.

What do you reckon? Too much to ask?!

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
acewinz, CheekyGimp

For any update, can we have a ballpark number of max. stats achievable for a character for that update?

This could help anyone who's still playing without a walkthrough for that update and wants to pursue a particular girl.

What do you reckon? Too much to ask?!
Isn't that what the "Show my Stats" function at the end of every release is for?

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Isn't that what the "Show my Stats" function at the end of every release is for?
No, that tells you the stats you gained after playing that update. Either you can have it in the changelog, much easier. Or you can have a stats counter to see how far along you are with a girl's stats including your previous progress till the current one. This part might need some extra work and tbh, never seen it in any game.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
No, that tells you the stats you gained after playing that update. Either you can have it in the changelog, much easier. Or you can have a stats counter to see how far along you are with a girl's stats including your previous progress till the current one. This part might need some extra work and tbh, never seen it in any game.
We upgraded the interface this EP. You can now check the stats at any time. Including right after a choice if you really wanna min/max. ;) Not sure if CG will have the total achievable updated at the time of release, but will bring it up.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Wow amazing almost half of the year finished, still waiting for an update, wonderful and amazing people

Who know how many of the player who played the last update is still alive
I like sarcasm but that stank even worse than dog-piss mate. Considering, how cheap and insensitive that comment about who played the last update is still alive. I hope no one lost lives within this update window due to Covid-19. A hard-working team, working in moments of crisis so we can get our fetishes sometimes weighs on the guilt but making such comments is downright cold.

If you don't support the game, at least have the decency to not be a D.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes