LoganJr

Sep 11, 2018
I like sarcasm but that stank even worse than dog-piss mate. Considering, how cheap and insensitive that comment about who played the last update is still alive. I hope no one lost lives within this update window due to Covid-19. A hard-working team, working in moments of crisis so we can get our fetishes sometimes weighs on the guilt but making such comments is downright cold.

If you don't support the game, at least have the decency to not be a D.
I better say stop being a "P" & mind yo business mate

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Are there those who believe that the update will be released today?
Idk really but I have feeling that update most likely will not drop today that's why I'll play the game today because I forgot what the fuck it's happening in the game :D

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Are there those who believe that the update will be released today?
I don't think Cheeky and co ever miss a deadline once they've committed to a hard date (and nothing unforeseen happens in between), but it'll definitely be delayed as long as it's still the 31st somewhere in the world. So I assume the update's already done, and they're trying to sniff out and fix as many bugs as possible in the time they have left.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I hopped you guys weren't in the USA with all the latest shit going on over there. Hope thing won't get bad enough for the military to cut off your communications and internet like they did in Turkey 2-3 years ago.

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I hopped you guys weren't in the USA with all the latest shit going on over there. Hope thing won't get bad enough for the military to cut off your communications and internet like they did in Turkey 2-3 years ago.
Actually, me and Phalzyr are both US. It hasn't gotten too crazy around me yet with the protesting/looting, but I don't think we need to worry about losing internet over it. This ain't Turkey lol. Try taking the internet away from 300 million people who have 600 million guns and things don't really improve. Thankfully most cable/internet is underground or satellite... or vandals could resort to destroying them too.

Reactions: EJW
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes