Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
There were those times when iphones got so popular, some isheeps were lining up in front of the stores. If i may make a comparison to that, so many have their hands on their dicks waiting in line for the update to drop to fap it up. That image alone makes me die of laughter:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I slept with both of my hands on my dick just in case. You never know if you wake-up midsleep and the release is out and one of you hands is numb. Better have them both ready ;)

Btw, while waiting last night i decided to kill time by doing some changes to the traffic in my city in Cities: Skylines and ended up completely redesigning the whole public transport for a 680k city.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
:ROFLMAO: still not out, last news were 7 hours ago, where cheeky says it's almost 6am where he lives, so he needed to sleep

Reactions: Deadshot101

Deadshot101

Nov 8, 2018
If u follow this game up till now u might have known that they had problems with team member leaving the team where their main renders had to be redone so they had their reason for late release ...
I still follow up with game because they were having constant flow of update every 2 months

Reactions: MOZ.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
If u follow this game up till now u might have known that they had problems with team member leaving the team where their main renders had to be redone so they had their reason for late release ...
I still follow up with game because they were having constant flow of update every 2 months
But that happened in January no?
So about one month into development of episode 17. If that's the case and the person ran off with every single render they had for episode 17 + the script (which would've been insane and we know that's not the case) that would mean that they need an extra month on top of the normal 2 month schedule. We're 5 months in and no update to be seen.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
It'll help at least the sane ones if someone higher up on the Patreon tier, share the 2 new 'Updates' that are shared today. Quite sure it is some text about what's happening at their end.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes