Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I definitely agree that the horse size dicks a lot of devs use is a turn off and are hard to ignore. I believe the mc here actually has a good sized dick, I mean I would rather the dick be a bit above average but present in sex scenes. Which is hard to pull off if the dick is too small.
agree, and i think it is enough talking about dicks, there is more than few better topics.;)

my main interest in the game so far is not who is dizzy/mizzy, mysterious sender or so, yet when we finally will be able to go all the way with that bitchy itchy Elaine? (i cant help it, im so shallow when hot unfacked chicks are around:BootyTime:)
i really do hope that next episode will be the one, finally:p

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
One thing i have as criticism though after replaying the game again is the way you're forced to chose between fucking Bella Jolina or leaving her apartment as total d-bag w/o even saying goodbye. There just had to be a way to stick to the girl you've chosen w/o acting like a complete asshole. I had a good experience of turning down horny girls who i didn't fancy to bang (was quite popular with the ladies while was hitting the gym like the MC) and i never acted so douchery.

Last edited:
Reactions: CheekyGimp

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
One thing i have as criticism though after replaying the game again is the way you're forced to chose between fucking Bella or leaving her apartment as total d-bag w/o even saying goodbye. There just had to be a way to stick to the girl you've chosen w/o acting like a complete asshole. I had a good experience of turning down horny girls who i didn't fancy to bang (was quite popular with the ladies while was hitting the gym like the MC) and i never acted so douchery.
Was it really that bad turning down Bella? I just replayed a week or so ago and didn't go with Bella and all i remember is her offering and you having the option to say yes or no. I don't recall the MC being a d-bag to her? What dialog did you get when turning her down?

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Was it really that bad turning down Bella? I just replayed a week or so ago and didn't go with Bella and all i remember is her offering and you having the option to say yes or no. I don't recall the MC being a d-bag to her? What dialog did you get when turning her down?
Ops... sorry ... my bad... i meant Jolina.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
I actually think it kinda counts but it is not "final". I think, especially the #2 choice is for potential poly-amorous relationships. I.e. not harems But if you choose here Kate's friends it would count somewhere. Or Jolina/Jenna. etc.
Or for presenting you more options when the time comes, like if X happens in the story, and you have chosen to stick by Y, then you are given the choice to actually stick with her.
I.e. not definitive but contributing.
Knowing (via posted responses here) that the Devs are not allowing a full Harem ending, I think your logic is the most sound solution. Choosing certain groups of characters (Katie and her friends, for example) may allow you to get together with them in the ending as a group. I'm hoping the choices option returns later, so I don't have to reply a bunch of combinations and chapters to get to the end so I can see most of the endings I care about.

LIONREX

Oct 26, 2019
Where The Heart Is [Ep. 17] [CheekyGimp] - Original Size: 4.02GB

Compressed version for PC (520MB): MEGA - - -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
This is just ep17 or the game complete??

M!

Jan 5, 2018
I started from the begin and I can't get full points with Katie on episode 3. Stats show 20/21 and 14/14.
I checked the walkthru and counted Katie's points on ep.3, max should be 20.

Is this a typo or is there some new hidden point somewhere?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I started from the begin and I can't get full points with Katie on episode 3. Stats show 20/21 and 14/14.
I checked the walkthru and counted Katie's points on ep.3, max should be 20.

Is this a typo or is there some new hidden point somewhere?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: acewinz

ZTex

Engaged Member