Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have a question? Can we end up with only one of the side girls or does it have to be with one of the three main girls? I would like to know so I can save different playthroughs or am I just wasting time?
More than likely, yes.

The only thing that won't happen is a harem, everything else is possible at the moment.

You can enter a relationship with Bella, Lily and Joline as well as the 3 girls the MC lives with so it stands to reason they will have endings too.

Small groups are also possible assuming that group makes sense. Chances of getting all 3 girls he lives with are low, Monica likely won't go for that and when sharing with Jenna came up Katie was not amused. Looks like a Jenna/Jolina grouping could be possible as well as Katie, Lily and Deb assuming everything goes well with letting Lily know Deb is interested in her.

Reactions: EJW and acewinz

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
More than likely, yes.

The only thing that won't happen is a harem, everything else is possible at the moment.

You can enter a relationship with Bella, Lily and Joline as well as the 3 girls the MC lives with so it stands to reason they will have endings too.

Small groups are also possible assuming that group makes sense. Chances of getting all 3 girls he lives with are low, Monica likely won't go for that and when sharing with Jenna came up Katie was not amused. Looks like a Jenna/Jolina grouping could be possible as well as Katie, Lily and Deb assuming everything goes well with letting Lily know Deb is interested in her.
True, considering we do not know who Dizzy is yet that could also diminish the options. Bella and Elaine combo could also be an option and then there is Angel and Wanda still out there as well and that girl you took revenge on for Katie. I still hold out some hope for a possible ending with Monica, Katie and Jenna, but if will be possible it will be for sure the hardest ending to get in the game and might actually entail bringing in Katie and Monica bit later.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I still hold out some hope for a possible ending with Monica, Katie and Jenna, but if will be possible it will be for sure the hardest ending to get in the game and might actually entail bringing in Katie and Monica bit later.
The only possible way for that to work is if they completely redid all the writing for Katie and Monica. As it stands, with everything they said and how Monica and Katie are it wouldn't be possible. Monica will absolutely not accept it and Katie will fly off the handle.

They would need a complete character rework.

Monica is too protective of her kids and Katie has already said her family are out of bounds if it came to others. She barely accepts the possibility of sharing with girls she already said she'd share everything with.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The only possible way for that to work is if they completely redid all the writing for Katie and Monica. As it stands, with everything they said and how Monica and Katie are it wouldn't be possible. Monica will absolutely not accept it and Katie will fly off the handle.

They would need a complete character rework.

Monica is too protective of her kids and Katie has already said her family are out of bounds if it came to others. She barely accepts the possibility of sharing with girls she already said she'd share everything with.
You may well be right about that, though I still see some chances so have not given hope up completely yet. (remember that protectiveness could work in MC favor if showed Jenna was very happy with him, but might need MC not to have been to deep in relation with other two).

Anyway it is not me who will decides the endings but cheeky as it should be, if it will not be possible I will not be surprised or disappointed. Besides like I already said we also still have the whole Dizzy situation still to deal with and that might change things up a lot.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Dude I really love Katies personality.. is one of the best builds never seen in these games srsly.. I really enjoy her and laugh with her dialogues with the MC. Im in the 13 chapter atm (When u finish the beach day with the girls) and idk if at the end must choose one girl (Im flirting with all of them) but definitly, my choice will be her.. her and Lilly.. daaamn.. Lilly is the hottest haha and her stupidity is so cute haha

One of my favs games too.. I hope the next update comes before I finish the chapter 17 haha

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
you do know there is no need to fuck her face?;)
and she has some nice curves and everything else hot enough, even if you dont like her face.
for the record, imo in the real life she would be one hot fuck/chick, and for many "choosers" here way unreachable:WeSmart:
In real life I might find her one hot chick if I really don't have any choice n i'm dying for some action :p

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
you do know there is no need to fuck her face?;)
and she has some nice curves and everything else hot enough, even if you dont like her face.
for the record, imo in the real life she would be one hot fuck/chick, and for many "choosers" here way unreachable:WeSmart:
Well, I think he has a point, I prefer also a cute face before a hot body, and tbh, Zarah is by far the worse woman in the game imho, is not a drama, not for me haha (talking about design obv, another thing is their personalities)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slytherin͏

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well, I think he has a point, I prefer also a cute face before a hot body, and tbh, Zarah is by far the worse woman in the game imho, is not a drama, not for me haha (talking about design obv, another thing is their personalities)
hehe, it is all subjective, so there is no point in arguing further.
yet, as i have a few empty minutes...:BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
hehe, it is all subjective, so there is no point in arguing further.
yet, as i have a few empty minutes...:BootyTime:
I understand your point, but I have to tell you that I do not fully share it. I have seen VN here where all the girls are perfect and from which it is very difficult to decide to choose, for example deluca family, you only have 3-4 women but they are all incredible, both physically and by the background that the dev has made with them. There is more believe me, I could give you some more example I do not care, but the fact is that even in the game itself, the dev makes us see that Zarah is not what she likes within her own canon of beauty at work (when she cuts her hair so a manager tells her that she is not what they are looking for and you have to comfort her). The thing is as you say, this is subjective, and hence my message contained the phrase "imho" I never said that it was an absolute truth of course, only that, if we compare the rest of the girls with Zarah, and you had to stay alone with one of them, I doubt that there were many players who chose her over the rest (obviously there will be someone who prefers it, I do not deny it haha) :p

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I understand your point, but I have to tell you that I do not fully share it. I have seen VN here where all the girls are perfect and from which it is very difficult to decide to choose, for example deluca family, you only have 3-4 women but they are all incredible, both physically and by the background that the dev has made with them. There is more believe me, I could give you some more example I do not care, but the fact is that even in the game itself, the dev makes us see that Zarah is not what she likes within her own canon of beauty at work (when she cuts her hair so a manager tells her that she is not what they are looking for and you have to comfort her). The thing is as you say, this is subjective, and hence my message contained the phrase "imho" I never said that it was an absolute truth of course, only that, if we compare the rest of the girls with Zarah, and you had to stay alone with one of them, I doubt that there were many players who chose her over the rest (obviously there will be someone who prefers it, I do not deny it haha) :p
to each his own ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: arttouch
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes