voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Zarah... I've said a fair amount about her looks (mostly to elicit chuckles) but my real reason for disliking her, as well as Bella and Wanda, is personality. Zarah plays the role of the "loveable asshole" to perfection. Life experience has taught me that while such people can be fun to party with, you never want to forget the latter half of that descriptor.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Zarah... I've said a fair amount about her looks (mostly to elicit chuckles) but my real reason for disliking her, as well as Bella and Wanda, is personality. Zarah plays the role of the "loveable asshole" to perfection. Life experience has taught me that while such people can be fun to party with, you never want to forget the latter half of that descriptor.
This, but without the loveable part

Jul 4, 2018
Dude I really love Katies personality.. is one of the best builds never seen in these games srsly.. I really enjoy her and laugh with her dialogues with the MC. Im in the 13 chapter atm (When u finish the beach day with the girls) and idk if at the end must choose one girl (Im flirting with all of them) but definitly, my choice will be her.. her and Lilly.. daaamn.. Lilly is the hottest haha and her stupidity is so cute haha

One of my favs games too.. I hope the next update comes before I finish the chapter 17 haha
There is something about Lilly that makes her adorable even though she's so hot. and I need me some more Angel I can never get enough of her.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I don't know if it's my playthorugh but in the last long awaited update I had no Debbie or Wanda or Theresa scenes (I find those characters the most fun) :( Really disappointed. I like Katie too, but the initial interesting vibe of that character is not the same anymore, at least for me.

Reactions: Ghostload

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
need help pls! how can I get my saves from another computer?
Go to X:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy -> copy the folder called "WhereTheHeartIs" -> paste the folder to the same location on your other machine
If you want to copy all the saves just copy the "RenPy" over to your new machines "Roaming"-folder

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Not sure if real or not... :unsure:

...but I endorse it if it is!
It is. All our chars are getting updated to gen8 (You already saw Lily/Jenna got updated). Zarah I think won't be the ugly duckling of the group so much anymore. We are bringing back her long hair.

I don't know if it's my playthorugh but in the last long awaited update I had no Debbie or Wanda or Theresa scenes (I find those characters the most fun) :( Really disappointed. I like Katie too, but the initial interesting vibe of that character is not the same anymore, at least for me.
Without dropping too many details (I will leave that for Cheeky to do first, likely at the end of this month). You should enjoy the next update a lot more... Although I think that will go for everyone. This one will be pretty action packed.

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
Phew, well it took some time but I finally managed to revamp my bland and boring .txt only walkthrough into a proper looking one. Do yourself a favor and use this one from now on since we aint going back to that simple text file. This guide aims for a possible harem ending (Not confirmed for now), so most scenes will be viewable.

Also, don't let Lily's booty distract you ;)

* Update: For episode 17 I advice you to use the walkthrough mod, due to my work and the whole co-shit19 situation I don't have a lot of free time at the moment to update the WT.

** I will only update the walkthrough when the FINAL version of each new build has been released by Cheeky since there is a possibility that some scenes may change after his team has gotten feedback from the BETA build. Also, I have a life too so don't expect the walkthrough to be updated instantly after a new release, of course I will get onto it right away when I have time to do so!
Maybe you can update now?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Maybe you can update now?
Final patch for EP17 is actually not out yet. There were no major game breaking bugs, so Cheeky took the time to do a "variable audit", and was working on incorporating Phalzyr's quickstart mod into the base game with the patch. Oh, and he added a bit more dialog flavor to the Elaine guilt path. I think he is close to finishing all that though.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Sorry about my previous reply. Cheeky did announce already on patreon what we have planned as Englen said
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-the-heart-is-ep-17-cheekygimp.10549/page-713#post-3719946
and I missed it. lol

But what I said holds up. It will be a pretty groundbreaking episode. :)

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes