Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I`m curious if anyone else picked the money over the girls choice...can`t believe I actually did that!
Which is why I`m replaying a second time....to make the right choice with Katie :love:
Was that decision an actual choice though? i thought it was put there as a way to gauge peoples reaction. I didn't pick the money, not over Katie ... ;)

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017
I personally thought Monica was a great looking milf even in her early renders, but she has gotten some improvements you will see in EP18 that might make the difference.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Went from looking 45 to looking 30 real quick ngl. Massive improvement.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
My top 5:
1- Angel : very hot, fun and sexy... Maybe more easy to get money and her to respect daddy's will.
2- Bella : the most beautifull girl... but i don't know if she's in my side or with her sister's...
3- Debbie (with or without Lily) : Very hot petite blonde, even if a little bit lesbian, but she don't mind a hot guy like MC (Lily is very hot, but too much silly for love relationship.
4- Katie : is the normal play, first girl with the more content and her friends are really hot :)
5- Jolina : hot girl, fun, sexy, smart... but i don't know if i can trust her with her money problems or if she could be a spy or maybe daddy's mistress..

Rockerz

Jan 21, 2019
T
Dev Update (Sorry if it was already posted, didn't notice it):

Hi All,
Let me start by apologising for being so quiet recently. I had planned on taking about 1.5 weeks off for the birth of our baby (a son btw) but we had some complications which meant a return visit to the hospital, so 1.5 weeks turned into 3. All good now and everyone doing well.
Thanks a lot to everyone for the well-wishes and the nice comments. It is much appreciated. I don't want any patron to feel they are not getting a good service so for anyone that is pissed at me for the lack of updates, I completely understand and if you want to drop me a direct /private message with any grievances, then please feel free to do so and we'll sort something out.
From now on, I'll get back to posting dev updates on (at least) a weekly basis.
Even though I was off-the grid, the team made some great progress on Episode 18. As mentioned previously, the backlog was on the artwork and that's where we have made progress with both Cell and Red working throughout July to try to catch the art up with the writing.
All four of us (Red, Cell, Ace and myself) are ALL back in the saddle and working away on episode 18. I don't have an estimate yet for Episode 18 release but give me a little time to check through all of the progress that was made in my absence and tie in all of the previous script work with the new art and I'll have a better idea of percentage progress and will update you all.
The only thing I can commit to at the moment is that there will be no further charges to patrons until Episode 18 is released.
Episode 18 is going to be another really big update with a massive script and a LOT of artwork. However... I'm sure we can all agree that the escalating trend of bigger and bigger updates along with longer and longer periods between releases is not where any of us wants to be.
So after Episode 18, we'll change our dev process to aim for more regular episodes.

Thanks,

CG
Thank you

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Bella,
Katie
Debbie/W/Lilly
Monica
Angel

I get that Katie is more free sexually than Bella, but the attitude lowers her below Bella especially with no Harem and how freaky Bella slowly becomes!

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I went all the way with Jolina for the first time last night, she's not one of my favs. Jenna watching was a bit of a surprise!

My favs:
1. Katie
2. Jenna
3. Debbie
4. Lily
5. I'll throw in Theresa as a wildcard for now. I don't really like her but there is room to grow! She caught my interest.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes