Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Okay we had Top 5 hottest girls, who is your Top 5 LEAST favorite girls (and Milfs)...

1. Elaine - I hate the bitch for how she treated us....and no I don`t believe she`s changed....plus hatchet face!
2. Zarah - Bit of an annoying prankster who stirs things up...plus she looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp....Eww. THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS THEE O WRINKLY ONE!
3. Monica - She is sweet in how she mothers us, but the constant need for validation plus sexual frustration and her looks? doesn`t do it for me baby. Her upgraded look for Ep.18 makes her way hotter, but sorry still irritating in my view.
4. Jenna - She is sweet in her own way but her looks? not for me....I prefer the more athletic/slim type. plus she`s a freak with hacking and spying on everyone...couldn`t trust her. She`s the next Snowden.
5. Angel - she is actually nice and probably great gf material but she just don`t do it for me, maybe she`s too nice. I like `em naughty like Katie, Bella and that Bitch Wanda..

These are just my least top 5 out of them all but it doesn`t mean I hate them...only Elaine. she can go suck a dick! but not my MC`s..
Hmm... I wouldn't say i hate any of the characters in this game at all so least favorites would have to be:
1) Zarah - Really didn't like her to begin with but on more playthroughs she's actually pretty cool, just not to my taste.
2) Natasha - What a nasty bitch
3) Wanda - What a nastier bitch!
4) Monica - While i like Monica, the beginning of the game constantly having to inflate her ego with her age insecurity got old, quick!
5) Elaine - I kind of like Elaine so i'm hoping she's not in on trying to screw the MC over, but i don't trust her at all. Maybe wishful thinking but i hope she's on the level and does just want a good relationship with the MC to make up for the past. We'll find out soon enough.

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Hmm... I wouldn't say i hate any of the characters in this game at all so least favorites would have to be:
1) Zarah - Really didn't her to begin with but on more playthroughs she's actually pretty cool, just not to my taste.
2) Natasha - What a nasty bitch
3) Wanda - What a nastier bitch!
4) Monica - While i like Monica, the beginning of the game constantly having to inflate her ego with her age insecurity got old, quick!
5) Elaine - I kind of like Elaine so i'm hoping she's not in on trying to screw the MC over, but i don't trust her at all. Maybe wishful thinking but i hope she's on the level and does just want a good relationship with the MC to make up for the past. We'll find out soon enough.
Wanda IS a nasty bitch until you tame her...then she`s like a sexy, "training in progress" bitch. She just needs a muzzle :ROFLMAO: Yeah Natasha was nasty too but I thought she was pretty hot....maybe a muzzle for her too?
Elaine....BURN WITH FIRE....don`t trust her man! SHE TREATED US LIKE A RED HEADED STEPCHILD...
plus her sister is way hotter...and equally suspicious heh ;)

Actually, I`m probably a warped individual....I mean I lusted after Quinn in BaDiK and she really is a bad bitch....but HOT :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Wanda IS a nasty bitch until you tame her...then she`s like a sexy, "training in progress" bitch. She just needs a muzzle :ROFLMAO: Yeah Natasha was nasty too but I thought she was pretty hot....maybe a muzzle for her too?
Elaine....BURN WITH FIRE....don`t trust her man! plus her sister is way hotter....and equally suspicious heh ;)
Yeah i like, Elaine and Bella, but i sure as hell don't trust either of them. I think i would sooner throw in with Elaine than Bella though, i don't know ....? Bella is a little too hungry for something, i don't think it's just the MC *D .....

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Eh? It`s a VN.....what`s your idea of an exciting one...?

Did....did Zarah touch you on the naughty place?
That's is an image I did not need to think about...

Yeah it's definitely one of the best VN's out there, and Ace is easily the most engaged Dev as well. But horses for courses I suppose.

This site is weird though you get 90% positivity and engagement mixed in with 10% "When is the update" or pure negativity.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
That's is an image I did not need to think about...

Yeah it's definitely one of the best VN's out there, and Ace is easily the most engaged Dev as well. But horses for courses I suppose.

This site is weird though you get 90% positivity and engagement mixed in with 10% "When is the update" or pure negativity.
Agreed, and yes it`s refreshing to see a dev like Ace so frequent in the threads. Gives reassurance that the project is not tumbling into obscurity like some others and it`s nice to get feedback and updates. The new Monica upgrade being an example.

All Forums have it I guess, hell I remember the old Bethesda Forums for Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim, talk about Flame Wars! :devilish:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Playing through the second time and having reached the part where Bella gets her kit off after the closet scene, she admits to having teased the MC for years, it makes me think maybe she just really has a thing for MC and now he`s a big boy, she can act on her lust...:unsure:

Of course it`s just hopeful thoughts that she is not going to shaft us in the end...:ROFLMAO:
Shit, the more I see her during the sex scene, the more Fatal Attraction vibes I`m getting....

BELLA MIGHT BE A BUNNY BOILER! :eek:

Ewww, I just lost my cherry....100 posts :LOL:

Last edited:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Playing through the second time and having reached the part where Bella gets her kit off after the closet scene, she admits to having teased the MC for years, it makes me think maybe she just really has a thing for MC and now he`s a big boy, she can act on her lust...:unsure:

Of course it`s just hopeful thoughts that she is not going to shaft us in the end...:ROFLMAO:
Shit, the more I see her during the sex scene, the more Fatal Attraction vibes I`m getting....BELLA MIGHT BE A BUNNY BOILER! :eek:

Ewww, I just lost my cherry....100 posts :LOL:
Bella may have had a thing for the MC for years but it's still a bit weird she just confesses her love to him the first time she gets a dicking! lol Alarm bells are'a ringin'

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Is it confirmed that we now have all the main players that may or may not have something to do with the main plot conspiracy in the game or is there still someone/people to be introduced that might be in on it?

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Bella may have had a thing for the MC for years but it's still a bit weird she just confesses her love to him the first time she gets a dicking! lol Alarm bells are'a ringin'
Bro, this whole sex scene dialog...I`m getting Exorcist vibes! like her head`s gonna spin and green pea soup is gonna drench MC... :eek:
Something not right with her....but she is sexy in a fucked up kinda way...

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Okay Ace, really NOT helping things here...:unsure:
I`m scared for my MC...she might go full on BOBBIT!
Haha. Not to rule anything out, but Yandere are more likely to murder MC love interests out of jealousy than mangle their own. Well, unless they reject their obvious affection and devotion after it's shown... or don't reciprocate sufficiently. >=D

Anyway, I'm sure it's all in your head... or hers. Probably just the crazy eyes she has. ;D

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Haha. Not to rule anything out, but Yandere are more likely to murder MC love interests out of jealousy than mangle their own. Well, unless they reject their obvious affection and devotion after it's shown... or don't reciprocate sufficiently. >=D

Anyway, I'm sure it's all in your head... or hers. Probably just the crazy eyes she has. ;D
So even dodging the potential bunny-boilers may not be enough ..... you guys are evil! lol

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020

Nuh uh, it`s not in my head.....hers? YES! I mean come on, the first time getting freaky and she goes full on Glenn Close....did you feel how deep a connection we had....? erm, yeah baby....TAXI!

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Least favorite? I'll give it a try...

1. Librarian, she doesn't tickle my fancy at all.
2. Zarah, just can't make myself like her personality.
3. Monica, she was an early favorite but I've cooled on her for some reason.
4. Bella, she's fine when I want her and clingy when I don't.
5. Wanda, don't like her but I'll fuck her all day long.

Honorable mention goes to to Jolina, she's alright just not for me. That's all he wrote.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes