Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I went all the way with Jolina for the first time last night, she's not one of my favs. Jenna watching was a bit of a surprise!

My favs:
1. Katie
2. Jenna
3. Debbie
4. Lily
5. I'll throw in Theresa as a wildcard for now. I don't really like her but there is room to grow! She caught my interest.
Was it solo Jolina? Did you cool it off with Jenna the first chance you got? How did that play out with her, did she just pop up on the laptop next to mc? lol That would freak you hell out! That's the one thing about Jenna i'm not into. She's still cool though.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Was it solo Jolina? Did you cool it off with Jenna the first chance you got? How did that play out with her, did she just pop up on the laptop next to mc? lol That would freak you hell out! That's the one thing about Jenna i'm not into. She's still cool though.
I'd already had sex with Jenna (doing pretty much all the young ones in this playthrough) and yeah freaked me out. I think Jolina got out of bed for a moment and the laptop came alive. My first thought was I'm so fucked. :D Yeah they all don't seem to mind the MC fucking around.

Maybe that's why this sort of feels like a harem game.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I'd already had sex with Jenna (doing pretty much all the young ones in this playthrough) and yeah freaked me out. I think Jolina got out of bed for a moment and the laptop came alive. My first thought was I'm so fucked. :D Yeah they all don't seem to mind the MC fucking around.

Maybe that's why this sort of feels like a harem game.
Yeah, until you feel the knife in your back .... or you wake up with Katie about to crush your nuts fully this time!

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I know. It's fun to speculate though, Lily+Debbie is the only plausible 'more than one' combo imo. That's not exactly a harem. :)
Agreed. I was thinking from something earlier in the thread and at some point i might see what happens doing just a run without going after anyone other than Debbie. Since she's just up for some fun i think, you get some and still help her get Lily. Might work out alright?

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Agreed. I was thinking from something earlier in the thread and at some point i might see what happens doing just a run without going after anyone other than Debbie. Since she's just up for some fun i think, you get some and still help her get Lily. Might work out alright?
Debbie seems ok with that, Lily....probably only in a game. Debbie loves Lily, Lily loves MC and MC loves both. :D
See what I did there?

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
I personally don't get why people seem to have abandoned Monica. In the beginning it seemed that we were legion but as updates have come and gone it feels like there are less and less card carrying members on team Monica
I'm a natural milf-mom fan thats why i think most of us started playing this kind of games and also why there are a lot of games about this , I think the main problem is time because as you know until a game is finished it takes at least a couple of years so people play lots of games in the meantime not only this and get accustomed to milf-mom settings and they stop being as interesting hot and new as before . Thats also why a lot of people seems to be more comfortable around NTR because they keep looking for things that make them horny even though its nasty and repulsive. I certainly like this game so much because instead of going for the common sex without story game it has a background story that makes it not necessary to introduce NTR or hardcore fetish to make it work. Its certainly intriguing try to figure out what is going behind the scenes about dad past and inheritance. I only hope that at least we can have a true love marriage- children happy ending with Monica and Elaine.

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
I personally thought Monica was a great looking milf even in her early renders, but she has gotten some improvements you will see in EP18 that might make the difference.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont think this is an improvement for Monica character , she looks less appealing to me actually. And i am also against developers changing character models at least its really necessary and in Monica's case i dont think it is worth to change it . You have a certain image about your favourite characters and when they change their models they dont look like the same person. And certainly feels like another character more so because now she looks really artificial . I think a milf is hot because of showing signs of her age and even though that she is really appealing , beautiful and sexy as Monica actual character is and Elaine . In this case Monica look like she got plastic surgery to look skinnier and its not better than before.

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
I personally thought Monica was a great looking milf even in her early renders, but she has gotten some improvements you will see in EP18 that might make the difference.
Looks great! And I already thought she was hot. Can't wait to see what you guys do to Katie and Zarah.

I really liked the improvements to Lily and Jenna's models in ep 17.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I dont think this is an improvement for Monica character , she looks less appealing to me actually. And i am also against developers changing character models at least its really necessary and in Monica's case i dont think it is worth to change it . You have a certain image about your favourite characters and when they change their models they dont look like the same person. And certainly feels like another character more so because now she looks really artificial . I think a milf is hot because of showing signs of her age and even though that she is really appealing , beautiful and sexy as Monica actual character is and Elaine . In this case Monica look like she got plastic surgery to look skinnier and its not better than before.
Different strokes for different folks i guess. I think that render of her looks pretty cool. I get what you're saying though. Katie' model (My fav) changed from the start, it happens. Roll with it, see if it grows on you or stop playing. Always an option i guess.

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
The irony is that she didn't change, she is the same Monica. You are trying to project an image of her that doesn't exist.

Aug 28, 2017
Why so bad renders... u have 7k per month guys)
Money isn't magic. You still need skills, time and talent to make good renders. You can give a random person a billion dollars and he would still not be able to paint the Mona Lisa.

This is also a form of art. The best your money does is giving them the ability to spend more time on the project and add more people. Not raise quality per extra dollar gained.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Why so bad renders... u have 7k per month guys)
We haven't really changed Monica's look. At least it wasn't our intent aside from the quality of her. Our goals with the upgrades have been to upgrade their gens and the meshes they use. The sad fact is when you develop anything for a number of years, the initial tools you use will be outdated before you finish. When Cheeky started this game all his models were gen3, which is way out of date now. Hence the major updates. We haven't changed the proportions of the girls or tried to reinvent them. Not even Zarah (who btw looks a lot better simply because of how much higher quality her hair is now, but when you add in the rest of the model updates she might turn a lot more heads now).

Of course some people will see small differences which are inherent with any changes. Lily for example was a bit of a pita for Red I expect. When she got higher quality meshes at times the light made her pigment look orange even though we didn't change it (which you may have noticed in early teasers, but not the finished update). We gave Red a headache most likely pushing him to keep tweaking till we got her as close to the original look as possible while keeping the upgrades that are making them all look more realistic and modern. This hump is also part of the time consumption for our artists as we do this for all the characters, but I think it will be worth it in the end. You guys have seen a taste of that with the last ep, and more to come with EP18 where you will see the upgrades for Monica, Debbie, Katie, Theresa, Zarah, etc and even the minor characters (only one of which you saw before, but will definitely appreciate) and of course you will see Lily again who already was upgraded.

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
What`s everyone`s top 5 hot girls?
I gotta say Jolina has grown on me a lot, mine probably is:

1.Katie - hot, fit and sassy with tourette syndrome....what`s not to like?
2.Jolina - blonde, busty and with a killer bod...sweet and naughty rolled into one. But is she really on our side?
3.Bella - damn attractive, awesome body and worships MC....or does she?
4.Wanda - nasty bitch with a nasty mouth...but hot and serves her Master like a good slut
5. Theresa - yeah I admit I wanna have MC bang that bat shit crazy hoe....preferably in front of her mental dogshit son as he sobs in sexual frustration... :devilish:
1. Elaine, Monica, Jenna, Jolina, Lily, Katie.
2-5. Everyone else.

I spread my love equal where it falls. ;)

Kevinlolz

Jul 25, 2020
Just finished Episode 17.

I give a 10/10 on the scenario. I have a lot of fun through this game. The background is really interesting, so as the characters.
Can't wait for the nexts episodes, need to know where the plot fowards to.

I still have a question. The blonde girl at the restaurant when we date Katie is a crossover from another game ?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Just finished Episode 17.

I give a 10/10 on the scenario. I have a lot of fun through this game. The background is really interesting, so as the characters.
Can't wait for the nexts episodes, need to know where the plot fowards to.

I still have a question. The blonde girl at the restaurant when we date Katie is a crossover/cameos from another game ?
Those two (not including Katie) are crossovers from My Sister, My Roommate.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-sister-my-roommate-v1-69-sumodeine.5593/

The blonde
is just a minor character of ours. Though I have a feeling you will see her again, but she might look a bit more colorful. :)

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Okay we had Top 5 hottest girls, who is your Top 5 LEAST favorite girls (and Milfs)...

1. Elaine - I hate the bitch for how she treated us....and no I don`t believe she`s changed....plus hatchet face!
2. Zarah - Bit of an annoying prankster who stirs things up...plus she looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp....Eww. THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS THEE O WRINKLY ONE!
3. Monica - She is sweet in how she mothers us, but the constant need for validation plus sexual frustration and her looks? doesn`t do it for me baby. Her upgraded look for Ep.18 makes her way hotter, but sorry still irritating in my view.
4. Jenna - She is sweet in her own way but her looks? not for me....I prefer the more athletic/slim type. plus she`s a freak with hacking and spying on everyone...couldn`t trust her. She`s the next Snowden.
5. Angel - she is actually nice and probably great gf material but she just don`t do it for me, maybe she`s too nice. I like `em naughty like Katie, Bella and that Bitch Wanda..

These are just my least top 5 out of them all but it doesn`t mean I hate them...only Elaine. she can go suck a dick! but not my MC`s..

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes