Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Haha. Not to rule anything out, but Yandere are more likely to murder MC love interests out of jealousy than mangle their own. Well, unless they reject their obvious affection and devotion after it's shown... or don't reciprocate sufficiently. >=D

Anyway, I'm sure it's all in your head... or hers. Probably just the crazy eyes she has. ;D
I'm just terrified what will happen if you cheat on Katie with Bella and they find out. Pissed off Katie versus Yandere Bella will probably be a bloodbath though my money is on Bella you have got to give the edge to the crazies.

Kevinlolz

Jul 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those two (not including Katie) are crossovers from My Sister, My Roommate.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-sister-my-roommate-v1-69-sumodeine.5593/
Yeah, I know for Taylors girls. I really enjoyed MSMR.

The blonde
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is just a minor character of ours. Though I have a feeling you will see her again, but she might look a bit more colorful. :)
Oh okay, I thought she was more than that. Can't wait for discover her.

Reactions: acewinz

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Ace, can you tell me who writes the dialogue for Katie? it`s funny as fuck, absolute golden.
That humor could almost make me believe they are Scottish....I thought we were the only race of twisted fucks like that :ROFLMAO:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Ace, can you tell me who writes the dialogue for Katie? it`s funny as fuck, absolute golden.
That humor could almost make me believe they are Scottish....I thought we were the only race of twisted fucks like that :ROFLMAO:
Hahah. Cheeky and I both write Katie, though I only started in Ep 15. Katie's date night was my first work (along with Cheeky) and the game. It was a hell of a lot of fun to write and I got to join the team after. So Katie will always have a special place for me. As for the type of humor :). Cheeky is Irish and I'm from the US. But I do have confirmed Scottish ancestry. :D

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Hahah. Cheeky and I both write Katie, though I only started in Ep 15. Katie's date night was my first work (along with Cheeky) and the game. It was a hell of a lot of fun to write and I got to join the team after. So Katie will always have a special place for me. As for the type of humor :). Cheeky is Irish and I'm from the US. But I do have confirmed Scottish ancestry. :D
So, a Paddy and a Pseudo Jock...no wonder she`s fucked up :LOL:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
my argument still stands... she was fucked down till she dropped the insults a bit
Or maybe she grew as a character and wanted to be better and not AS foul mouthed. Made more apparent once she meets Bella and felt threatened for being too much of a shit talker and not as sophisticated (In her mind)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Bro, this whole sex scene dialog...I`m getting Exorcist vibes! like her head`s gonna spin and green pea soup is gonna drench MC... :eek:
Something not right with her....but she is sexy in a fucked up kinda way...
Haha. Not to rule anything out, but Yandere are more likely to murder MC love interests out of jealousy than mangle their own. Well, unless they reject their obvious affection and devotion after it's shown... or don't reciprocate sufficiently. >=D

Anyway, I'm sure it's all in your head... or hers. Probably just the crazy eyes she has. ;D
Nuh uh, it`s not in my head.....hers? YES! I mean come on, the first time getting freaky and she goes full on Glenn Close....did you feel how deep a connection we had....? erm, yeah baby....TAXI!
Haha. Evil yes, but not quite "house fire" evil. So you don't have to be too scared. ;)
I'm just terrified what will happen if you cheat on Katie with Bella and they find out. Pissed off Katie versus Yandere Bella will probably be a bloodbath though my money is on Bella you have got to give the edge to the crazies.
Bella is not a yandere... she just wants to join her family tree to that of our poor MC, even if she has to chop ad stab people in the process...

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Who is the brilliant mind behind Katies behavior? I think is one of the best woman I read in these games by far

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Bella is not a yandere... she just wants to join her family tree to that of our poor MC, even if she has to chop ad stab people in the process...
I`m feeling that the beautiful Bella is 1 beer short of a 6 pack....seriously, who the fuck spends their last bit of cash on a mini skirt....? add the whole first time getting freaky and we connected like Rose and Jack on the Titanic....well look how that shit went down huh...:eek:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I`m feeling that the beautiful Bella is 1 beer short of a 6 pack....seriously, who the fuck spends their last bit of cash on a mini skirt....? add the whole first time getting freaky and we connected like Rose and Jack on the Titanic....well look how that shit went down huh...:eek:
rose never caredabout MC...Bella on the other hand would punch the iceberg of his way

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
But is that because she really cares about him or because she wants something from him .... *dun dun duuunnnn* ....
I won't be able to write it the way acewinz does but I'll write a possible interaction between MC and Bella
MC: I think we should use protection. I'll buy a pack of condom.
Bella [ she's sad, holding back tears} : alright... do you mind if I grab my sewing kit?

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I won't be able to write it the way acewinz does but I'll write a possible interaction between MC and Bella
MC: I think we should use protection. I'll buy a pack of condom.
Bella [ she's sad, holding back tears} : alright... do you mind if I grab my sewing kit?
Haha, not bad. But I'm not sure condoms exist in our universe. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: kfrazer099
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes