Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Eh I`m not happy. Why don`t we get the option to date the Librarian? I mean come on, she is so bangable!
This is some age discrimination shit :unsure:
because the MC has a gargantuan penis while the librarian is waiting on her hip replacement surgery/
Theresa - almost as big a no as the librarian, but still a definite no
your parents must be so proud of you that they wish you were batman (joking, it's okay to have shitty taste). you don't see the appeal of Theresa, that woman is a firm believer of no pull-outs and has no problem with kneeling for hours
Erm, shit..:sneaky:
I thought we'd all sent that request in.
I knew Cheeky was courting danger when he made that librarian nude... Although I thought it might be amusing to tell our animators they had to find a way to make those skin flaps flop in animations. :D D-Force never saw her cuming...

Seriously though after a very short discussion we decided that the librarian was a bridge too far despite her desirable figure. We thought it best to let that one get away from the MC I'm afraid for the extra mature lovers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was about to write Cheeky an essey on why we should bang the librarian; so I'll only write the most crucia arguemnt. Ziva would feel like a jailbait
Oh dear god, that image....c a n ` t.... u n s e e...

Nah it`s all good, there`s mature and there`s freshly risen from the grave :sick:

I`ll stick with my Bella :love:
Bella... that's what happens when the parents go to register a newborn's name but the one writing it down is an italian immigrant seer that knows how the child will grow up.
I'm sure some of the fine, upstanding male members of the forum would be willing to give it a damn good go to try and prove you wrong.

Freeze some down and i'll get the turkey baster out and do it myself.
now immagine the scene... Lili and the librarian are laying on beds in the maternity ward... the librarian's mammals don't work so Lily shares some of her milk with th baby knowig that the baby is her child's half-brother/sister

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
because the MC has a gargantuan penis while the librarian is waiting on her hip replacement surgery/

your parents must be so proud of you that they wish you were batman (joking, it's okay to have shitty taste). you don't see the appeal of Theresa, that woman is a firm believer of no pull-outs and has no problem with kneeling for hours

I was about to write Cheeky an essey on why we should bang the librarian; so I'll only write the most crucia arguemnt. Ziva would feel like a jailbait

Bella... that's what happens when the parents go to register a newborn's name but the one writing it down is an italian immigrant seer that knows how the child will grow up.

now immagine the scene... Lili and the librarian are laying on beds in the maternity ward... the librarian's mammals don't work so Lily shares some of her milk with th baby knowig that the baby is her child's half-brother/sister
Mammals....or Mammaries....:unsure:

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Mammals....or Mammaries....:unsure:
the good parts
I think mammals is applicable. I'm sure the librarian has some critters living in her caves by now.

Better watch out if you bed her. Might piss Yogi off invading his home that always smells so delicious.
1596707108735.png
PS. Look at that fucking claw. He could limp wrist backhand your face off.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I think mammals is applicable. I'm sure the librarian has some critters living in her caves by now.

Better watch out if you bed her. Might piss Yogi off invading his home that always smells so delicious.
View attachment 761351
PS. Look at that fucking claw. He could limp wrist backhand your face off.
MC's "swimmers" are the equivalent of sperm space marines...hardened by months of blueballing... they will accomplish the mission no matter the cost

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Soth

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Oh dear god, that image....c a n ` t.... u n s e e...

Nah it`s all good, there`s mature and there`s freshly risen from the grave :sick:
And then, there's the librarian that has risen from the grave in the 90s and then rotted in the fresh air.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
In my top 5 Katie is on the top 4 spots and at number 5 comes Bella. But if i have to include the other girls and rate them as attractiveness it would be something like

1. Katie
2. Bella
3. Jolina
4. Lily
5. Fionna (let's see who followed the story really closely :D)

Wanda really was attractive at the first meeting, but somehow lost her appeal with the next appearances. The short, slutty skirt really suited her mentality and then the classy lingerie at the photo shoot really wasn't her thing.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
In my top 5 Katie is on the top 4 spots and at number 5 comes Bella. But if i have to include the other girls and rate them as attractiveness it would be something like

1. Katie
2. Bella
3. Jolina
4. Lily
5. Fionna (let's see who followed the story really closely :D)

Wanda really was attractive at the first meeting, but somehow lost her appeal with the next appearances. The short, slutty skirt really suited her mentality and then the classy lingerie at the photo shoot really wasn't her thing.
I had to think there for a second (Not an easy task) on #5 ... nice one. (y)

Reactions: Silver-Argus
Dec 31, 2019
I'm late to the party but here is my favorite girls list:

1 - Elaine: Love her looks and I always like these "redeeming character" stories, trying to fix mistakes from the past, my favorite character for sure.
2 - Katie: Best main girl in my opinion, looks great with both hairstyles and I love her personality and the banter, wouldn't want her to change the way she is at all.
3 - Bella: There may be something weird with her but damn she looks good and the scenes with her are the best.
4 - Jolina: I still think she may be hiding something, but that body, to me she is one of the hottest girls in the game and she is always fun.
5 - Lily: Love that personality of hers, she is so fun and looks great too. Wouldn't want to share her with Debby though... I know it's weird but I'm usually not into that.

I think that would be it, bonus for Wanda, didn't get into the list but is one of my favorites too!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lord Soth
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes