Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
acewinz I can see the dead fart adding a clause to the will that the lawyer refused to read . and it would go like this " however, if you manage to impregnate a 90+ years old hag, son, you can even call Monica mommy and suck on her tits for all I care, you'll get the whole pie, and the other two gold diggers won't recieve shit"

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
If you like the sound of splintering bones while MC piledrives her into the floor, knock yourself out man....(or her) :devilish:
Raise Dead

5 level Necromancy

• Casting Time: 1 hour
  • Range: Touch
  • Components: V S M (A diamond worth at least 500 gp, which the spell consumes)
  • Duration: Instantaneous
  • Classes: Bard, Cleric, Paladin
  • You return a dead creature you touch to life, provided that it has been dead no longer than 10 days. If the creature’s soul is both willing and at liberty to rejoin the body, the creature returns to life with 1 hit point.
    This spell also neutralizes any poisons and cures nonmagical diseases that affected the creature at the time it died. This spell doesn’t, however, remove magical diseases, curses, or similar effects; if these aren’t first removed prior to casting the spell, they take effect when the creature returns to life. The spell can’t return an undead creature to life.
    This spell closes all mortal wounds, but it doesn’t restore missing body parts. If the creature is lacking body parts or organs integral for its survival—its head, for instance—the spell automatically fails.
    Coming back from the dead is an ordeal. The target takes a −4 penalty to all attack rolls, saving throws, and ability checks. Every time the target finishes a long rest, the penalty is reduced by 1 until it disappears.
the librarian seems fresh enough to use it

Melted

Nov 23, 2019
That's is an image I did not need to think about...

Yeah it's definitely one of the best VN's out there, and Ace is easily the most engaged Dev as well. But horses for courses I suppose.

This site is weird though you get 90% positivity and engagement mixed in with 10% "When is the update" or pure negativity.
How about this: This game sucks. When is the next update?

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
wel 3 updates no progress or slim to no progress we all know she wants everything she even lets you fuck her for it....
That relegious nut job is probs mother of you half brother and Jo is probs the one thats needs to keep you from your family or Bella thats not really clear..

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
wel 3 updates no progress or slim to no progress we all know she wants everything she even lets you fuck her for it....
That relegious nut job is probs mother of you half brother and Jo is probs the one thats needs to keep you from your family or Bella thats not really clear..
Sorry if things seem to be dragging, especially for those of you seeing specific girls only as that will cut down on the content, but the story is very dependent on relationships and trust. So building those realistically is kinda crucial to the story and we have a lot of characters. We do try to have some story progress every Ep though and you will be seeing Theresa in EP 18 to progress that arc.

I just wanna have sex with Elaine in the next update.
All in due time. You will see some sexy Elaine and Bella in the next EP, but they aren't a big focus this time around, but we try never to be short on sexy time. In fact this EP is so heavy on the extracurricular activities we had to adjust our timeline so the MC can realistically have enough baby batter to go around. ;)

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Sorry if things seem to be dragging, especially for those of you seeing specific girls only as that will cut down on the content, but the story is very dependent on relationships and trust. So building those realistically is kinda crucial to the story and we have a lot of characters. We do try to have some story progress every Ep though and you will be seeing Theresa in EP 18 to progress that arc.

All in due time. You will see some sexy Elaine and Bella in the next EP, but they aren't a big focus this time around, but we try never to be short on sexy time. In fact this EP is so heavy on the extracurricular activities we had to adjust our timeline so the MC can realistically have enough baby batter to go around. ;)
I see all girls and have high points for all.. did not want to mis any hint for the story. Did not want to be disrispectfull to you
But i almost need to have a notepad with notes with all the hints in 17 eps. its just getting frustrating because in my mind i just want to hold a inquisition to all the girls. or just go to the lawyer and say just fuck it not gonna play this game give them everything.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
you will be seeing Theresa in EP 18 to progress that arc.
when you say we'll see Theresa are you implying she will be locked in a foursome with MC, Jenna and Jolina and it will be Theresa's turn to get dicked when DogBoy will return from his futile rape attempt?

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes