Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Really? What makes you think that specifically? Interesting though. I kind of figure there is something more to whatever happened in the past with the Father and her .... how much more ??? But wanting to adopt him and then lusting after him the second he comes back into her life is a bit much. That doesn't strike me as a loving mother figure. Thinking he's handsome and what not is one thing. Flashing her ass like 10 mins after he arrives and grabbing his dong (Doesn't matter if she's drunk or not) within what, an hour in game time of him being there isn't a something a parental figure would do.
maybe she always felt attracted to the MC, not having any son of her own and now those feelings mutated into lust and love?

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
maybe she always felt attracted to the MC, not having any son of her own and now those feelings mutated into lust and love?
Possibly, but now you're into a whole different genre/kink there. And personally i'm glad incest isn't a part of this game. No shade on people who like that but i'm glad it isn't in the bass game, whether it's been modded in i don't know. It's not something that interests me here.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Possibly, but now you're into a whole different genre/kink there. And personally i'm glad incest isn't a part of this game. No shade on people who like that but i'm glad it isn't in the bass game, whether it's been modded in i don't know. It's not something that interests me here.
I never ment to say that she was sexually attracted to kid M

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
not having any son of her own and now those feelings mutated into lust and love
Ok, but you didn't specify when her feelings "Mutated" or matured into lust either .... so the way it read, at least to me was either going down the incest or worse line .... You could also say, yeah, years later they meet back up and she sees him differently, it happens. (Just not for me if you're talking about any sort of parental involvement)

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver-Argus

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Sooo, anyone buying Elaine's 180 with MC?

I mean, improving the relationship is one thing, chucking money out the door is another. I'm thinking her sudden interest is related to her will conditions. I hope I'm wrong, I like Elaine.

Maybe she has to marry the MC to get the money? Anyone coming up with that scenario would have to be one cheeky gimp! We'll see.

The Lord moves in mysterious ways. :cool:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Sooo, anyone buying Elaine's 180 with MC?

I mean, improving the relationship is one thing, chucking money out the door is another. I'm thinking her sudden interest is related to her will conditions. I hope I'm wrong, I like Elaine.

Maybe she has to marry the MC to get the money? Anyone coming up with that scenario would have to be one cheeky gimp! We'll see.

The Lord moves in mysterious ways. :cool:
I'm with you on hoping Elaine is on the level with the MC but i doubt it. There is something going on with her will conditions but not sure if it's to go against the MC or not. There is also whether you believe she's trying to get around her will conditions to fix thing's, seems odd she'd fill him in on that just to throw the MC off her scent since it just draws more attention to it. Having to marry the MC would be funny but i think the MC Father would be a bit more sadistic than that being the complete A-Hole he was.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm with you on hoping Elaine is on the level with the MC but i doubt it. There is something going on with her will conditions but not sure if it's to go against the MC or not. There is also whether you believe she's trying to get around her will conditions to fix thing's, seems odd she'd fill him in on that just to throw the MC off her scent since it just draws more attention to it. Having to marry the MC would be funny but i think the MC Father would be a bit more sadistic than that being the complete A-Hole he was.
Yeah this could go almost anywhere. I only have 2 saves now.

One where Katie is the main interest and one where Elaine is. Hoping Theresa can purify 'me' through sanctified sex. :D
Wanda got her fill in both saves, same with Lily and Debbie.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah this could go almost anywhere. I only have 2 saves now.

One where Katie is the main interest and one where Elaine is. Hoping Theresa can purify 'me' through sanctified sex. :D
Wanda got her fill in both saves, same with Lily and Debbie.
Yeah i'm not sure where i stand on Theresa .... Religious nuts freak me out .... I'd even take clowns over religious nutters! I only have to mains also. Katie (She BAE) and man-whore just to see everything and how bad it blows up in your face. lol

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah i'm not sure where i stand on Theresa .... Religious nuts freak me out .... I'd even take clowns over religious nutters! I only have to mains also. Katie (She BAE) and man-whore just to see everything and how bad it blows up in your face. lol
Depends if she's a slut hiding behind religion or just a nutter. Somehow I doubt she's just a nutter. :p
I'm going to play the man whore path too, except Zarah. She rubs me the wrong way.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
maybe her condition is that she has to marry MC and birth his kids?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Maybe .... that would be kind of messed up ....
but it would be the kind of condition an ashole would set. Eliane's biological clock is slowing down, so assuming that MC's dad didn't know about his son having a magic baby maker batter cream, this conditio would be cruel and would explain why Elaine is so sweet.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes