Feb 6, 2018
Is there any given timeframe for when to expect the next update or the current status in general since I for example am not a Patreon?
Other than that keep up the good work and appreciate it!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I see all girls and have high points for all.. did not want to mis any hint for the story. Did not want to be disrispectfull to you
But i almost need to have a notepad with notes with all the hints in 17 eps. its just getting frustrating because in my mind i just want to hold a inquisition to all the girls. or just go to the lawyer and say just fuck it not gonna play this game give them everything.
Hehe. I know Cheeky and I don't make it any easier by deliberately sprinkling red herrings along with real hints, but definitely don't sweat it. There is an easy quickstart replay function now if in the end you took a turn you wish you hadn't.

Is there any given timeframe for when to expect the next update or the current status in general since I for example am not a Patreon?
Other than that keep up the good work and appreciate it!
Sorry no official time frame. This Ep you can expect about 2 major length scenes and 4 average ones. Given the nature of how we had to approach this EP (which we aren't a fan of and are going to change in future) all of them are in various stages of production. I can't get more specific really as shit always has a way of coming up when we do. We have a lot done, but still plenty to fine tune and we don't plan on collecting more patreon for this EP until it is finished. So you can be sure we don't plan on slow rolling if we can help it. :)

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I see all girls and have high points for all.. did not want to mis any hint for the story. Did not want to be disrispectfull to you
But i almost need to have a notepad with notes with all the hints in 17 eps. its just getting frustrating because in my mind i just want to hold a inquisition to all the girls. or just go to the lawyer and say just fuck it not gonna play this game give them everything.
I also started the game like this. The "man-whore" run as i call it now where you just nail everyone you want. But that isn't going to end well at all but i understand your wanting to see everything. I've switched to a Katie solo run and now using the gallery option to see what happens with the other characters. Works for me at the mo but i'll likely play through with everyone at some point but your comment about just sitting down with the lawyer and saying fuck it, is brilliant! lol It would be a funny option, too many girls, too many crazies .... the struggle is real! (y)

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
too many girls, too many crazies .... the struggle is real!
There is an easy quickstart replay function now if in the end you took a turn you wish you hadn't.
I'm predicting 2 endings for my path, either the MC will end with every girl having a legion of children or he'll end up with Bella having a neuralbomb implanted in his skull that will go off if he even thinks about breaking up with Bella.. in that case it will be only 42 children

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
I also started the game like this. The "man-whore" run as i call it now where you just nail everyone you want. But that isn't going to end well at all but i understand your wanting to see everything. I've switched to a Katie solo run and now using the gallery option to see what happens with the other characters. Works for me at the mo but i'll likely play through with everyone at some point but your comment about just sitting down with the lawyer and saying fuck it, is brilliant! lol It would be a funny option, too many girls, too many crazies .... the struggle is real! (y)
Yea if you do that you can weed out the golddiggers.. and if they have a clausule that you need to be in there life or something you can go from 10 options to maybe 2 lot easier..

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Hehe. I know Cheeky and I don't make it any easier by deliberately sprinkling red herrings along with real hints, but definitely don't sweat it. There is an easy quickstart replay function now if in the end you took a turn you wish you hadn't.
Yea i get that. Still if you do that then you have the problem that its gonna be a shit show but i wait i find the game intriguing. So maybe options.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I just want MC to beat the shit outta Dogboy...sorry Jenna, that whole "don`t use violence" crap don`t fly.
The creep is a sexual predator and needs his balls re-arranged. :devilish:
DogBoy walks into the house : Mom, why are you fuckin this fuckface?!
Theresa crawls under MC . whipes the cum dripping from her pussy and slaps DogBoy : it's the last time you disrecpect my lord and master.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
DogBoy walks into the house : Mom, why are you fuckin this fuckface?!
Theresa crawls under MC . whipes the cum dripping from her pussy and slaps DogBoy : it's the last time you disrecpect my lord and master.
MC has to tie little ratboy up on the floor with a ballgag in his mouth, get Theresa on all fours above him and fuck her senseless until an avalanche of cum drips out the mom, all over pissboy`s face.

Eh, I`m a fucking pervert.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Keeping all those girls with no money? Surely that won't work even in an adult game! :)

Right? :D
I haven't kept count but haven't at least 3 of girls said about not caring about money? Katie said so, i think Jenna has and i think someone else but i'm blanking on if it was Monica or Bella? Maybe there's more, i can't remember but i'm guessing at least one or two are telling porkies.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I haven't kept count but haven't at least 3 of girls said about not caring about money? Katie said so, i think Jenna has and i think someone else but i'm blanking on if it was Monica or Bella? Maybe there's more, i can't remember but i'm guessing at least one or two are telling porkies.
I think you need a few lessons with Theresa! ;) You can't trust anyone!

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I think you need a few lessons with Theresa! ;) You can't trust anyone!
Yeah i can't tell if i'm looking forward to that encounter or not ....? :unsure: I know what you're saying with not trusting anyone, but of the main 3 introduced (Monica, Katie, Jenna) do you really think any of them are out to screw over our MC? Unless there is something in the past we aren't yet aware of i don't see any of them as out to get him. Honestly Monica is the only one i can sort of suspect, and i'm not even fully sure why!? lol Just something seems off with her from time to time. Jenna is a little too happy to dig into your personal history when it comes to tech which isn't her strongest trait. And Katie .... Nah, not Katie .... (But i'm biased there so?) ;)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah i can't tell if i'm looking forward to that encounter or not ....? :unsure:
Yeah I know the feeling. I just hope it's not some dom or bdsm, not my thing.
I know what you're saying with not trusting anyone, but of the main 3 introduced (Monica, Katie, Jenna) do you really think any of them are out to screw over our MC?
No I don't. That wouldn't make sense at all. Elaine and the 3rd beneficiary are obvious suspects, possibly they have some help? Jolina is hiding something but if it had anything to do with the money she wouldn't say anything about evidence of the emailer. (I keep changing my mind about that though).
Honestly Monica is the only one i can sort of suspect, and i'm not even fully sure why!? lol Just something seems off with her from time to time. Jenna is a little too happy to dig into your personal history when it comes to tech which isn't her strongest trait. And Katie .... Nah, not Katie .... (But i'm biased there so?) ;)
That would be strange imo, if they're after the money they'll have to kick the MC out of their lives and not see him. So the MC is unlikely to give them much, maybe a little. :)

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
MC has to tie little ratboy up on the floor with a ballgag in his mouth, get Theresa on all fours above him and fuck her senseless until an avalanche of cum drips out the mom, all over pissboy`s face.

Eh, I`m a fucking pervert.
he might enjoy it. I'm not taking chances
Yeah i can't tell if i'm looking forward to that encounter or not ....? :unsure: I know what you're saying with not trusting anyone, but of the main 3 introduced (Monica, Katie, Jenna) do you really think any of them are out to screw over our MC? Unless there is something in the past we aren't yet aware of i don't see any of them as out to get him. Honestly Monica is the only one i can sort of suspect, and i'm not even fully sure why!? lol Just something seems off with her from time to time. Jenna is a little too happy to dig into your personal history when it comes to tech which isn't her strongest trait. And Katie .... Nah, not Katie .... (But i'm biased there so?) ;)
Monica it looks like she wanted to adopt the MC when he was a kid,

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Monica it looks like she wanted to adopt the MC when he was a kid
Really? What makes you think that specifically? Interesting though. I kind of figure there is something more to whatever happened in the past with the Father and her .... how much more ??? But wanting to adopt him and then lusting after him the second he comes back into her life is a bit much. That doesn't strike me as a loving mother figure. Thinking he's handsome and what not is one thing. Flashing her ass like 10 mins after he arrives and grabbing his dong (Doesn't matter if she's drunk or not) within what, an hour in game time of him being there isn't something a parental figure would do.

Reactions: Silver-Argus
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes