Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well finally got all the way through this.

At first I thought it was a poor imitation of Sisterly Lust but damn did it get better and better and better. Really looking forward to seeing how this one continues, got me hooked. Some of the girls are fantastic (though agree wholeheartedly about Zarah, far too annoying, desperate and not my character model cup of tea heh...enjoyed telling her to feck off a few times).

Excellent job to CheekyGimp with this one, you've converted me from those first few episodes.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Well finally got all the way through this.

At first I thought it was a poor imitation of Sisterly Lust but damn did it get better and better and better. Really looking forward to seeing how this one continues, got me hooked. Some of the girls are fantastic (though agree wholeheartedly about Zarah, far too annoying, desperate and not my character model cup of tea heh...enjoyed telling her to feck off a few times).

Excellent job to CheekyGimp with this one, you've converted me from those first few episodes.
Loved Sisterly Lust, would be hard to imitate Perv though. Pretty sure WTHI started before it. ;) And Zarah is getting her model upgraded which might change some minds.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
Well speaking for myself, I have 54 hrs played ...Sisterly Lust on Steam.. While playing Where the heart is, Never felt a Sisterly Lust Vibe. The story Felt unique, Characters Interesting and seductive Looking forward to seeing the story play out. I Definitely enjoy playing through the Story as much as Sisterly Lust, that would be my only Comparison..

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Loved Sisterly Lust, would be hard to imitate Perv though. Pretty sure WTHI started before it. ;) And Zarah is getting her model upgraded which might change some minds.
Zarah upgraded model? Do elaborate, please, please, please!!!!. She is going from Zarah to the Zarah S10 with 5G.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm predicting 2 endings for my path, either the MC will end with every girl having a legion of children or he'll end up with Bella having a neuralbomb implanted in his skull that will go off if he even thinks about breaking up with Bella.. in that case it will be only 42 children
Not sure if you were aware or just joking around but there is no harem.

Fucking *around* WILL end badly.

P.S. I missed a whole word, how is that for a spelling fuck up?

Last edited:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
as I said it's gonna be either every woman or MC will be forced to be with Bella on pain of death.
Don't worry, if you're on the Katie path (The only one true path) ;) I'm sure Katie will protect you and kick Bella' ass when the time comes .... It has to happen at some point .... Although it will likely be the MC getting the ass whoopin' lets be honest ....

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
You are my bestest friend
I know, right? Bella Bros unite!

Bella not only has a scorching bod on her, but has a playful/wicked side to her nature - minus the Katie bitch mode and she genuinely showed affection to MC during his bad times with dad and Elena. Now she shows adoration....and if it`s genuine? she`s first rate wifey material.

I have 2 saves so far. first one I fucked Katie over for Bella and the cash...sorry, not sorry ;)
Second one is full manwhore route where every female gets nailed except for the undead Librarian. Katie is main choice but her friends are also honorary girlfriends....and um her sister Jenna too....that route leads to death and eternal damnation....

Now about to do 3rd playthrough where Monica and the sisters get friendzoned asap and the end goal is the cash and Jolina if possible as she is hot as fuck as well :devilish:

In celebration of Bella though..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes