Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
That's what's odd. From seeing what you see on computer, and how obsessed she is with poking into peoples private ... well, anything, she absolutely HAS to know but appears to have kept it to herself.
No way man, if Jenna knew she would be acting weirder than normal....she goes on about Jolina enough but you dicking her mom? even Jennas perverse side would be overwhelmed with that headfuck.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Likewise. :) Why is it unsafe?
Bella has been very persistent in pursuing the MC even after being turned down and looks over all the other stuff you have going on/doing. Recently some have been chiming her up to be "yandere". Personally I think she's the 2nd "golddigger" and her behavior is due to her will conditions.

Reactions: freedom.call

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I'm assuming that Ace&Cheeky will let us hope for a harem ending, till the maternity scene where MC will be torn to shreads by a crowd of angry post childbirth women
That would be funny as fuck...a benny hill chase scene followed by gratuitous Tarantino style body parts hitting the screen...and a final shot of Kate licking the samurai sword... :LOL:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
No way man, if Jenna knew she would be acting weirder than normal....she goes on about Jolina enough but you dicking her mom? even Jennas perverse side would be overwhelmed with that headfuck.
*Shit, i've run out of likes again!* ....
Exactly, that's what i thought as well which is just something that makes me think ... hmm, She couldn't not know if you see the image. Of course maybe she doesn't see absolutely everything so maybe you're right, i just found it interesting.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Bella has been very persistent in pursuing the MC even after being turned down and looks over all the other stuff you have going on/doing. Recently some have been chiming her up to be "yandere". Personally I think she's the 2nd "golddigger" and her behavior is due to her will conditions.
That's pretty much where my thinking with Bella is also.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
That's pretty much where my thinking with Bella is also.
Nah I don`t buy it. She couldn`t stand dad and rejected his advances she said, and she did show affection to the MC for years and now he`s a grown man. Plus wasn`t the other beneficiary religious and "dizzy" ? gotta be Theresa..

Don`t burst my bubble guys... :eek:

*Mutters*

"Don`t fuck me over with Bella, devs.."

:LOL:

Last edited:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
That makes sense, she's way too persistent to just be interested in the MC. I guess I'm living on the edge. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord Soth

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Nah I don`t buy it. She couldn`t stand dad and rejected his advances she said, plus she did show affection to the MC for years and now he`s a grown man. Plus wasn`t the other beneficiary religious and "dizzy" ? gotta be Theresa..
Don't get me wrong, i HOPE you're right, i joke about Bella but i think she's cool, i just hope she's not a bunny-boiler but something is off with her. Actually, you could say that about everyone in this story so? lol

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Eh, maybe Dad was banging Wanda....let`s face it, she`s dizzy as shit :LOL:
Not religious though..

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Nah I don`t buy it. She couldn`t stand dad and rejected his advances she said, and she did show affection to the MC for years and now he`s a grown man. Plus wasn`t the other beneficiary religious and "dizzy" ? gotta be Theresa..

Don`t burst my bubble guys... :eek:

*Mutters*

"Don`t fuck me over with Bella, devs.."

:LOL:
Despite this Bella doesn't necessarily have to be "evil". Many people assume the email sender and the third person in the will are one and the same and the email has been send to cheat you out of your part. But that hasn't been confirmed in any way. Take everything coming from the father with a truck of salt. He was a narcissistic asshole. He calls them "gold digging whores" but, assuming he had a brief flirt with angel, he also calls Elaine a "barren bitch" when their problems to conceive are most likely down to his illness.

Bella might just try to get the inheritance since she knows hers is the least painful way to get the hands on it. But that's speculation of course. She just has the most semi-tangible bullshit pointing her way so she currently gets the shit card. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I mean she still fucking gorgeous so get it why you're into her. Let's hope that even if I'm right she'll remain in good graces.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Despite this Bella doesn't necessarily have to be "evil". Many people assume the email sender and the third person in the will are one and the same and the email has been send to cheat you out of your part. But that hasn't been confirmed in any way. Take everything coming from the father with a truck of salt. He was a narcissistic asshole. He calls them "gold digging whores" but, assuming he had a brief flirt with angel, he also calls Elaine a "barren bitch" when their problems to conceive are most likely down to his illness.

Bella might just try to get the inheritance since she knows hers is the least painful way to get the hands on it. But that's speculation of course. She just has the most semi-tangible bullshit pointing her way so she currently gets the shit card. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I mean she still fucking gorgeous so get it why you're into her. Let's hope that even if I'm right she'll remain in good graces.
As much as I want Bella to be genuine, the logical part of my brain has marked her as possible black widow potential....
She spent the last of her cash on a mini skirt....gave up her job and apartment...turns up at Monicas to initiate contact with MC...gets dicked once and professes undying love to MC.....like the Librarians g-string, it smells fishy...

I don`t believe she is the 3rd one in the will though, i reckon it`s Theresa. Bella could still be after cash though as she is almost on Skid Row....maybe an easy meal ticket by ensnaring MC like her Sister did with dad...

Fuck it, if she turns out to be an Amber Heard, I`m going full Jolina... :LOL:

Jolina is pretty hot with a fucking amazing rack, naughty and strong personality, and some questionable hacker skills, even if her coffee tastes like shit...

Last edited:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019

Jolina is pretty hot with a fucking amazing rack, naughty and strong personality, and some questionable hacker skills, even if her coffee tastes like shit...
Plus, again to go back to the computer ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I do assume the emailer and the will are connected somehow.

1. Could be one of the other beneficiaries, but they'd have to know what's in the will.
2. Could be one of dad's helpers instructed to make things difficult for the kid. (y)
3. Could be...no email, no visit, no game! o_O

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Let`s face it, half the females are suspicious as they are broke...

Bella: Virtually penniless..
Monica: Failing Business..
Zarah: Same position as Monica
Jolina: Failing Business...

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I don`t believe she is the 3rd one in the will though, i reckon it`s Theresa. Bella could still be after cash though as she is almost on Skid Row....maybe an easy meal ticket by ensnaring MC like her Sister did with dad...
Bella being a black widow without being the 3rd on the will is a thought I hadn't entertained yet. Quite interesting train of thought there. I just doubt Theressa is the 3rd because I doubt the father would entertain/be entertained by that type of woman. Unless she's designed to be the lightning rod for all the bad shit in the end. But after all the intrigue and red herrings this feel like too easy a solution.

Sometimes I like to look at the meta reasons as well. Like ruling out Lilly and Debbie because it would bust the whole Katie, Lilly, Debbie triangle.

So you run to the next most suspicious gal.:ROFLMAO:

Jk I'm not so sure about Jolina anymore. She had her suspicious moments but she also helped us with dogboy. And she certainly has a justified reason to be angry now.

Edit:
Let`s face it, half the females are suspicious as they are broke...

Bella: Virtually penniless..
Monica: Failing Business..
Zarah: Same position as Monica
Jolina: Failing Business...
If Monicas prerogative was to ensnare you to get the money she would have jumped your dick way more eagerly. I could see Zarah sending the email on account of knowing you were close to Monica and her family once and somehow knowing you're likely to get an inheritance. We did show Jolina her photograph so she didn't show up at the cafe herself though.

Jolina is kind of a mixed bag. Has her suspicious moments for sure. But I don't want to write a bunch of paragraphs going over all of it and would need to reread/replay a bunch to do it justice.

Being after the money could be reason to both be a "golddigger" for the father or to try to get close to the MC currently so that alone doesn't really get us closer to an answer.

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Bella being a black widow without being the 3rd on the will is a thought I hadn't entertained yet. Quite interesting train of thought there. I just doubt Theressa is the 3rd because I doubt the father would entertain/be entertained by that type of woman. Unless she's designed to be the lightning rod for all the bad shit in the end. But after all the intrigue and red herrings this feel like too easy a solution.

Sometimes I like to look at the meta reasons as well. Like ruling out Lilly and Debbie because it would bust the whole Katie, Lilly, Debbie triangle.

So you run to the next most suspicious gal.:ROFLMAO:

Jk I'm not so sure about Jolina anymore. She had her suspicious moments but she also helped us with dogboy. And she certainly has a justified reason to be angry now.
Remember Theresa was a lot younger and probably less religious than now, the years of bitterness probably made her hardcore Mother Theresa....but a younger, more innocent girl with religious upbringing?
I could imagine MC`s dad corrupting and enjoying that kind of conquest...because he was a sick, controlling fuck...

Jolina, I admit seems iffy as well. First I wondered if she could be the detective dad hired...but going to the length of running a coffee shop? bit far fetched. More to her than seems though, hopefully just not as bad as we think. Still hot tho :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes