Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Soooo, after my third and final playthrough so far, I went for Katie as main choice because it`s so fucking hard not to....and Bella as second....that is going to make things...interesting...
They are both my fave girls, even though they dislike each other so much. Bella, I reckon is legit in caring about MC. Two things made me scrap the whole black widow scenario.

In the park with Katie, she remarks how she didn`t like the way Bella looks at MC when she dropped his stuff off, that Bella looked at him the same way Katie does....so Katie`s intuition is a good guide here. The other thing is when meeting Elaine again, she starts badmouthing Monica and Bella shuts her down fast, telling her to stop with poison and negativity.
Kudos right there....so yeah, I think Bella could be a good bet.

Hopefully the devs won`t have me eating my words though.. :LOL:

Feels like a Bella day today...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Two things made me scrap the whole black widow scenario.

In the park with Katie, she remarks how she didn`t like the way Bella looks at MC when she dropped his stuff off, that Bella looked at him the same way Katie does....so Katie`s intuition is a good guide here. The other thing is when meeting Elaine again, she starts badmouthing Monica and Bella shuts her down fast, telling her to stop with poison and negativity.
That might be right. But it doesn't prevent her from the 3rd in the will and having some crazy conditions she's trying to fulfill.

Despite all the supposed intrigue it's possible that ultimately the only asshole in the game is the father. :unsure:

Discounting some minor assholery from Wanda. But we can make sure she's only receiving assholery going forward.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
That might be right. But it doesn't prevent her from the 3rd in the will and having some crazy conditions she's trying to fulfill.

Despite all the supposed intrigue it's possible that ultimately the only asshole in the game is the father. :unsure:

Discounting some minor assholery from Wanda. But we can make sure she's only receiving assholery going forward.
Whoah, I thought there was only two females in the will...? Elaine and Dizzy? or do you mean Bella is Dizzy?
There`s also a moment when MC starts talking about the Will and Bella just shuts it down with not wanting to talk about money and how it screws people up. I`m just feeling she might be actually genuine but with a fixation on MC.

The Father may well be the only asshole but that would be missing out on potential major plot twists, so I reckon not...
You know there`s another asshole waiting in the wings.. :ROFLMAO:

Edit - Actually I`m more suspicious with Jolina and all these "emergency" phone calls.....plus her hacker skills....and keeping info like the CCTV.......hmmmmm :unsure:

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I'm including the MC in the count here. 3 in total. 2 "gold-diggers".
Yeah I thought you were, I just don`t really see Bella as the "Dizzy" type....for me she doesn`t fit the criteria of the other gold digger. Lilly is much more that type or even Angel. Bella seems pretty smart and did say she rejected the Father. She certainly trash talks about him, unlike Elaine.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
MC has better reason though, he was treated like shit and at the end of the day, is the son...unlike the other 2 ;)
We don't know about the 3rd yet, but it's not like Elaine was treated well either. He is the son, that doesn't mean he should get everything. Maybe he's got the moral high-ground. :D

Reactions: Lord Soth

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Yeah I thought you were, I just don`t really see Bella as the "Dizzy" type....for me she doesn`t fit the criteria of the other gold digger. Lilly is much more that type or even Angel. Bella seems pretty smart and did say she rejected the Father. She certainly trash talks about him, unlike Elaine.
MC has better reason though, he was treated like shit and at the end of the day, is the son...unlike the other 2 ;)
and those two arguments are proof why Bella can't be the gold digger.... she wanted that MC's dick since he ended fifth grade

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Elaine was the fathers long time girlfriend/partner. The closest thing to a wife after the MC's mother. And despite all the shit the father gave her he included her in the will. Unless that is just to get her to do something through the conditions.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
and those two arguments are proof why Bella can't be the gold digger.... she wanted that MC's dick since he ended fifth grade
True, she likely isn't the gold digger but that doesn't mean there isn't something sketch with her. I love how this game has basically made it so you can't fully trust anyone at this point. Where's Poirot when you need him! Shit i'd even settle for Columbo! :LOL:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Soooo, after my third and final playthrough so far, I went for Katie as main choice because it`s so fucking hard not to....and Bella as second....that is going to make things...interesting...
They are both my fave girls, even though they dislike each other so much. Bella, I reckon is legit in caring about MC. Two things made me scrap the whole black widow scenario.

Hopefully the devs won`t have me eating my words though.. :LOL:

Feels like a Bella day today...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, everyday is a good Bella day ;)

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
True, she likely isn't the gold digger but that doesn't mean there isn't something sketch with her. I love how this game has basically made it so you can't fully trust anyone at this point. Where's Poirot when you need him! Shit i'd even settle for Columbo! :LOL:
If I could be arsed, I`m make a crime scene board on the wall...complete with screenshots and little threads linking the evidence...

But eh, I`m not that obsessed....yet :p

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I'll share part of my fanfiction's plot... hopefully acewinz or CheekyGimp will like it enough to integrate it in the story...

it was during her senior year of highschool, Bella was supposed to go to a halloween party, but due to painfull period cramps she couldn't go. She was wincing in pain when MC returned from his trick'or'treat expedition and saw her on the sofa watching a horror movie, he knew she had plans, so he felt pity of her and gave her 69% of her "loot" ( no innuendo at that). Bella was surprised by such kindness, since usually guys were nice to her only in the hopes to get between her thighs... she looked at the MC surprised at the fact he wa capable of selfless kindness, especially considered how rotten his father was. Bella stated pondering what kind of man the boy would become and getting lost in those daydreams she fell in love with the MC, she swore that someday she'd become the mother of his children.

• Red Heart

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
This is becoming like some kind of Cluedo for Perverts...

I believe Dizzy fucked Father in the Dining Room with the Brass Candlestick!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes