freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Well that took a disturbing turn. :D

Poor Francois, he just can't win.

Hang on, what if Katie or Jenna is MC's half sister? Or am I mixing up things again, didn't Monica have an affair or something? I don't even remember if we know about who their father is/was.

Reactions: EJW and Lord Soth

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Well that took a disturbing turn. :D

Poor Francois, he just can't win.

Hang on, what if Katie or Jenna is MC's half sister? Or am I mixing up things again, didn't Monica have an affair or something? I don't even remember if we know about who their father is/was.
I`m still trying to remember who Fiona is again...that song, "Who the Fuck is Alice" is running through my head, but Alice is Fiona in my version...yeaaaah :unsure:

All I remember is Elaine said Father told her Monica came on to him, but Monica denies it and said it`s the other way round.
Other than that, I don`t know any affair being mentioned.

Reactions: freedom.call

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The walk through in this game is so bad. It doesn't tell you exactly what you need to do. It's vague.
I`m still trying to remember who Fiona is again...that song, "Who the Fuck is Alice" is running through my head, but Alice is Fiona in my version...yeaaaah :unsure:

All I remember is Elaine said Father told her Monica came on to him, but Monica denies it and said it`s the other way round.
Other than that, I don`t know any affair being mentioned.

It was Bella who told us. Elaine was told by asshole father that reason he left and divorced Monica was because she cheated. We vaguely bring it up with her and she denies it and says it was the father who had his secretary over his desk (or words to the effect of). Either way...that was long after all the kids were born....so unless their is a left field revelation, they are our full sisters.

Also, no idea wtf Fiona is lol...was there an error in the text we just glossed over somewhere?

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
It was Bella who told us. Elaine was told by asshole father that reason he left and divorced Monica was because she cheated.
Monica wasn't married to dad in my game, I thought maybe they had an affair however unlikely that is since she didn't like him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord Soth
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes