Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Only really he is....also snippy. If not for Patreons link with PayPal...but enough said, it's moot.

MC's father still leaves Monica, still tells Elaine a version of why which differs to Monica's. Real mother, step-mother, aunt, stripper slut he found in the streets, is all the same.
He was never with Monica and it has nothing to do with Patreon, it isn't altered content. The mod changes the story, it doesn't patch in changed content....

Monica never had anything to do with his dad.

She was his mothers best friend, that is all.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Well...given how nearly all the girls have a female 'partner/nemesis/friend/associate' they might possibly accept sharing the MC with.....
at Natasha's party there was a girl called Fiona but she has Francoise's picture
He was never married to Monica.

MC's mother is dead.

Look, this isn't an incest game, the mod isn't canon it's a third party modification of the story. Monica isn't the MC's mother no matter what the mod tells you.

P.S. that sounded snippy, didn't mean it to. The devs aren't telling an incest story though so it confuses things in this thread if you bring up story elements brought about by a mod not associated with the canon game.
the mod may not be canon but it summoned you....

Jenna&Jolina are the best.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
So... any news about the next release? It used to be 5-6 weeks in the past, but for the last couple of updates it's 2 1/2 months.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
So... any news about the next release? It used to be 5-6 weeks in the past, but for the last couple of updates it's 2 1/2 months.
Looks like September. Bear in mind Cheeky is a new Father ;)

Damn, this thread got a bit heavy.....and dead, needs more silliness, you fuckers! :p

screenshot0038.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Oh no, mon ami, you misunderstand me....when I say Wanda sucks, I don`t mean she sucks, I mean she sucks.. :LOL:
I'd be happier if Wanda spent the time she sucks doing something more productive like recieving and storing creamy pies, but she looks so happy when she sucks that I feel bad for stopping her

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I'd be happier if Wanda spent the time she sucks doing something more productive like recieving and storing creamy pies, but she looks so happy when she sucks that I feel bad for stopping her
Ooh, I had MC deliver two creamy pies to her....one in the interview room and the other before the shoot :p
Future Episode: Wanda turns up at your beach house with a belly the size of a beach ball...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes