Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Francoise may well be Fiona...have we seen his shoes? maybe he wears stilettos....or stockings under his suit trousers :unsure:
Well...given how nearly all the girls have a female 'partner/nemesis/friend/associate' they might possibly accept sharing the MC with.....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord Soth

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I'm guessing probably someone who frequents the My new Family thread. There was a Elaine vs Fiona "fight" there earlier.

Reactions: Lord Soth

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It was Bella who told us. Elaine was told by asshole father that reason he left and divorced Monica
He was never married to Monica.

MC's mother is dead.

Look, this isn't an incest game, the mod isn't canon it's a third party modification of the story. Monica isn't the MC's mother no matter what the mod tells you.

P.S. that sounded snippy, didn't mean it to. The devs aren't telling an incest story though so it confuses things in this thread if you bring up story elements brought about by a mod not associated with the canon game.

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I have a hard enough time when Monica starts flashing her granny panties and squirming over my MC like an Octopus....but the thought of her being Mom....:sick:
Eh, I`d rather have FiFi as my Mom... :unsure:

On a serious note, I find Monica`s fawning all over MC just creepy and desperate o_O

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
He was never married to Monica.

MC's mother is dead.

Look, this isn't an incest game, the mod isn't canon it's a third party modification of the story. Monica isn't the MC's mother no matter what the mod tells you.

P.S. that sounded snippy, didn't mean it to. The devs aren't telling an incest story though so it confuses things in this thread if you bring up story elements brought about by a mod not associated with the canon game.
Only really he is....also snippy. If not for Patreons link with PayPal...but enough said, it's moot.

MC's father still leaves Monica, still tells Elaine a version of why which differs to Monica's. Real mother, step-mother, aunt, stripper slut he found in the streets, is all the same.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes