HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Remember Theresa was a lot younger and probably less religious than now, the years of bitterness probably made her hardcore Mother Theresa....but a younger, more innocent girl with religious upbringing?
I could imagine MC`s dad corrupting and enjoying that kind of conquest...because he was a sick, controlling fuck...
Not impossible I admit.

I'm basing a lot of my current assumptions on Angels comment about the father calling Elaine a "barren bitch". Angels short lived sugar daddy being the father isn't a sure thing of course. But if you add the fathers disappointment of the MC to that my guess is he was trying to get another heir. His relationship with the 3rd wasn't just another fling/side fuck. Then she wouldn't show up in the will at all. And I see this relationship as more of a recent thing not something that has been in the past.

Jolina, I admit seems iffy as well. First I wondered if she could be the detective dad hired...but going to the length of running a coffee shop? bit far fetched. More to her than seems though, hopefully just not as bad as we think. Still hot tho
Clearly all the hot ones are traps. The only safe way is the librarian :ROFLMAO: :sick:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Imagine the Ultimate Headfuck that Tommy "Dahlmer" Dogboy was your brother... :p
Perhaps Dad was disappointed with Tommy from an early age...
highly unlikely, I know.
What would be funny is if Jolina was the 3rd one in the will and was playing us like a fiddle. She has the ability I think, defo not a dumb blonde.

Reactions: HSHS1111

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
No way man, if Jenna knew she would be acting weirder than normal....she goes on about Jolina enough but you dicking her mom? even Jennas perverse side would be overwhelmed with that headfuck.
or maybe she would find it hot, because monica has the body of a woman that Jenna could become in 20 years, so the little hacker would feel like you would still fuck her once she gets older
Bella has been very persistent in pursuing the MC even after being turned down and looks over all the other stuff you have going on/doing. Recently some have been chiming her up to be "yandere". Personally I think she's the 2nd "golddigger" and her behavior is due to her will conditions.
I still believe Bella is not, but if Elaine's condition is to get impregnated by MC, Bella would do anything to steal a march on her sister
*Shit, i've run out of likes again!* ....
Exactly, that's what i thought as well which is just something that makes me think ... hmm, She couldn't not know if you see the image. Of course maybe she doesn't see absolutely everything so maybe you're right, i just found it interesting.
or maybe she finds it hot
Eh, maybe Dad was banging Wanda....let`s face it, she`s dizzy as shit :LOL:
Not religious though..
she could have been religious in the past.
As much as I want Bella to be genuine, the logical part of my brain has marked her as possible black widow potential....
She spent the last of her cash on a mini skirt....gave up her job and apartment...turns up at Monicas to initiate contact with MC...gets dicked once and professes undying love to MC..
nothing strange with that,
emember Theresa was a lot younger and probably less religious than now, the years of bitterness probably made her hardcore Mother Theresa....but a younger, more innocent girl with religious upbringing?
I could imagine MC`s dad corrupting and enjoying that kind of conquest...because he was a sick, controlling fuck...
keep in mind that MC has a religious babysitter that taught him the scriptures, and pops looks like someone who would bang the babysitter; and if it was Theresa then why didn't she comment on that? because she
a) was proud that MC remembered, remember how her attitude changed towards him
b) she's the third golddigger and doesn't want to be connected with the will
c) is ditzy and simply forgot
d) all the above
about the father calling Elaine a "barren bitch"
and that ties into my theory of Elaine having to get pregnant by the MC

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
or maybe she would find it hot, because monica has the body of a woman that Jenna could become in 20 years, so the little hacker would feel like you would still fuck her once she gets older

I still believe Bella is not, but if Elaine's condition is to get impregnated by MC, Bella would do anything to steal a march on her sister

or maybe she finds it hot

she could have been religious in the past.

nothing strange with that,

keep in mind that MC has a religious babysitter that taught him the scriptures, and pops looks like someone who would bang the babysitter; and if it was Theresa then why didn't she comment on that? because she
a) was proud that MC remembered, remember how her attitude changed towards him
c) is ditzy and simply forgot
d) all the above

Plus she does not know our second name....no reason she would be aware of us being the son, right ?

I hope an Elaine/Bella ending is possible with the sisters sharing MC. I don`t believe Elaine is working against us, that whole lawyers stuff seems just too obvious. I think she is trying to ensure MC gets some inheritance like she claims. I also think her guilt is genuine.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
That's kind of a contradiction. My take is that he came to the conclusion that Elaine can't get pregnant hence the derisive nickname. So he went for the next best: Bella. But since he couldn't get her pregnant as well (surprise, surprise), it's now Bella's condition to get pregnant from the MC. That's why she always comes back on to you despite shooting her down earlier. Also once you stick your dick in her there is no good way to not cum in her. Earlier when you fuck her she straddles and when cum in her she goes: "It's fine! :love::sneaky:". And later during the "lap-dance" you can push her off but that has other ramifications.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I imagine Cheeky will post a teaser at some point on patreon that will likely find it's way here. I think many will approve.
Though I do like Zarah, not only as a well written character but her model, I do think she can benefit from an upgrade to match the rest of the female talent in the game.

Reactions: Andrew Rider

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I don`t believe Elaine is working against us, that whole lawyers stuff seems just too obvious. I think she is trying to ensure MC gets some inheritance like she claims. I also think her guilt is genuine.
and that goes back to why Bella ratted her out.. she doesn't want her to be knocked up by the MC... bella wants his dick and all it's cream for herself

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Afraid not, I know she has been neglected as of late. Along with poor Angel.
It's completely fine. They are minor characters with negligible role in the plot to begin with. For them to only show up once every 3-5 updates is perfectly fine IMO.

Reactions: Deadshot101

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Afraid not, I know she has been neglected as of late. Along with poor Angel.
Wanda is cool, is the whore prototype that all these games has.. in city of broken is Shanlon, in no more secrets is Stephania, in babysitter is Jess, in badik is Qinn.. these girls are so funny tbh, she treats u so rough and trying the femdom, but inside of them, they are wishing that u treat them as ur slaves. Underrated Wanda.

Reactions: Lord Soth

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Third playthrough and i SWORE I would stick to ONE girl only ( and the cash muhaha)

What happens? I end up going for the sisters as usual. Zarah gets dicked (cos she annoyed me)....Katies friends get it as well...
It`s just becoming a repeat of the manwhore route as usual haha. Seriously, I swear the game just puts too much temptation your way.
It`s hard not to give them all some love.

So much for just going for Jolina...eh, fuck it. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes