Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
in her defence, Katie doesn't have " the great book of names for babies" on her nightstand and he doesn't go checking the quality of schools in the city, unlike Bella
Bella just getting ready for that married bliss my man, kicking back in your beach house with her hot body ready to churn out lot`s of MC`s little sproglings...plus the money is yours...

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Bella just getting ready for that married bliss my man, kicking back in your beach house with her hot body ready to churn out lot`s of MC`s little sproglings...plus the money is yours...
I'm not complaining as long as she doesn't drown the daughters out of jealousy... we gotta have that sequel WTHI2 : too many tenants

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
It's going to be super fun to see how this all turns out! At the moment i'm probably most looking forward to that spa day that may happen, sounds fun unless you're dodging all the landmines ... hell, even that will probably have a good few laughs. I wonder if it will have a fail state there at some point to get rumbled?

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
It's going to be super fun to see how this all turns out! At the moment i'm probably most looking forward to that spa day that may happen, sounds fun unless you're dodging all the landmines ... hell, even that will probably have a good few laughs. I wonder if it will have a fail state there at some point to get rumbled?
Spa day with the man whore save is going to be....interesting....having dicked Katie and both her bffs...plus the whole Lily/Debbie situation....where Lily already has fallen for my MC and thinks she`s his gf....oh shiiiiit :LOL:

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Spa day with the man whore save is going to be....interesting....having dicked Katie and both her bffs...plus the whole Lily/Debbie situation....where Lily already has fallen for my MC and thinks she`s his gf....oh shiiiiit :LOL:
And adding the others to the mix. I'm guessing shit it going to get real! I can't remember if there has been reference to it, i don't think there has been explicitly but are we to assume
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes