HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Thinking a bit more about what the fortune teller said. I don't think Bella or Elaine introduced any blondes into our life which should mean she's talking about Jenna and Katie. Katie introduced us to Debbie and Jenna to Jolina (kind of). But Jenna and Jolina are far from being close to each other. That would mean the blonde refers to Debbie. Interesting that she's closer to Katie than us or Lily.

The commentabout sweetness also fit to them best. Jenna was shy and introverted and only opened up under our care. Katie usually put up her strong/abrasive front and only recently showed us her tender side.

Reactions: acewinz

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It's during episode 17
(y)
Found it.

It is interesting that they give us 2 choices, even though it says they aren't permananent and seems to have no lasting consequences. Could be that if things don't work with the 1st choice then the 2nd acts as the default that you go to next, but maybe it could hint to a multi-partner ending. :unsure:

Thinking a bit more about what the fortune teller said. I don't think Bella or Elaine introduced any blondes into our life which should mean she's talking about Jenna and Katie. Katie introduced us to Debbie and Jenna to Jolina (kind of). But Jenna and Jolina are far from being close to each other. That would mean the blonde refers to Debbie. Interesting that she's closer to Katie than us or Lily.

The comment about sweetness also fit to them best. Jenna was shy and introverted and only opened up under our care. Katie usually put up her strong/abrasive front and only recently showed us her tender side.
Debbie is certainly closer to Katie than the MC since she's known Katie longer, and I believe that's simply what Miss Cleo was referring to when she says that this blonde is closer to the sister. It doesn't mean she's not close to Lily because we know she is, it's just that Cleo was only talking about her connection to the MC.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
That's why Katie is BAE. ;) She's an oddball, with a ton of flaws, but aren't we all really? (y)
Everyone has some flaws, no one is perfect, even MC. :D

Katie is the best girl for me. And Monica of course. I have a soft spot for milfs. I love them. :LOL:
Elaine and Bella are also very hot and beautiful, but... I don't trust them so I don't want to get attached to them emotionally. (I wrote it so many times on this forum.. sorry to repeat myself :ROFLMAO:) Although in this game I think we have to be careful with every woman. But.. Katie probably is the safest choice.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
"The sisters. There's sweetness there. But not all sweetness comes naturally..." - This could support further the Jenna-Jolina theory. I would like to hear your comments on this clue. It has not been mentioned a lot.

Thanks for reading.
Depending on how you read things...this would actually refer more to Katie than Jenna.

mr_jimmybob

Mar 4, 2019
I read it with a distinct Azerbaijanian accent, I think it just means we're nuts. The email, doesn't really matter who sent it imo. :) Not having a clue who the gold digger is does bother me, I only have a Wanda path now. :D
LOL. Jamaican. I have no idea how I came to that conclusion. Irish/Irish/American I would never have thought of and from Azerbaijan... well I just had to look that country up (sorry).
Maybe we cannot look in to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bit as I had thought. Maybe the clue is more literal?

As for the gold digger I would naturally think it is more likely to be someone that is throwing herself at MC, more that someone you have to chase and seduce.

As I see it, the woman who are (kind of) forcing themselves on MC are:
  • Monica: A close friend from you father or parents, an older lady. seems a bit off.
  • Elaine: Come on, she is like your mother in law. Very suspicious.
  • Bella: you hardly talk to the woman and after a few encounters, bam, she can be your girlfriend. Very suspicious.
Women that clearly have more chemistry with MC:
  • Angel: A good f**k buddy.
  • Katie: I am conflicted here, there is clearly a lot of chemistry but she does kind of force herself on you.
  • Jenna: Sweet, but I am very suspicious of her.
  • Jolina: Ah Jolina, My Jolina. Anyone who has anything bad to say about Jolina can meet me after class.
  • Lily: Fine fine fine. If Lily is anything other than the sweet girl we all love, I think I will end my life the very day the game ends.
  • Debbie: Also fine as can be and bi!, what more can you ask for specially if you get to share her with Lily.
Women who seem to have no interests other than scratching that itch:
  • Zarah: F**k buddy MILF. Although in the latest chaper we get to see more of her personality.
  • Wanda: I have only seen her as a broken model wannabe with no self esteem. Sad. I kind of like the girl and wish she did not put up with me humiliating her ever time I get her naked. (God I hate myself).
  • Mabel: Super cute, but super whory.
Making the gold digger any of the last group of girls would be a bit of a let-down (even Angel would not make much sense), and making the gold digger Elaine or Bella would be kind of obvious.

So, I conclude therefore that the gold digger must be one of: Monica, Katie, Jenna, Jolina, Debbie or Lily (noooooo). (Although Lily and Debbie do not make much sense, at the moment).

I rest my case. Have fun.

Reactions: freedom.call

mr_jimmybob

Mar 4, 2019
Really!? When did this happen and how did I miss it!? :LOL: Took me a little time to melt the ice queen to begin with. (y)
Well as of episode 3 she starts entering your room with not much clothes on and she lets you spank her with her pants down... she is hardly playing tough to get.

Those things rarely happen to me!

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Well as of episode 3 she starts entering your room with not much clothes on and she lets you spank her with her pants down... she is hardly playing tough to get.
It was Your choice to do that though, you didn't have to you naught boy! She just went along with it. I think it stops you getting a full amount of relationship points with her, only 1 point I think if I remember correctly?
Those things rarely happen to me!
Rarely? Well that could be worse then .... (y)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As I see it, the woman who are (kind of) forcing themselves on MC are:
  • Monica: A close friend from you father or parents, an older lady. seems a bit off.
  • Elaine: Come on, she is like your mother in law. Very suspicious.
  • Bella: you hardly talk to the woman and after a few encounters, bam, she can be your girlfriend. Very suspicious.
Elaine and Bella I can see as being somewhat forceful, particularly Bella, but Monica did about all she could do try and resist the MC because she was self-conscious about how it would look to others to be getting romantically and sexually involved with someone young enough to be her son. So I don't really see how she coud be considered as forcing herself on the MC.

Women that clearly have more chemistry with MC:
  • Angel: A good f**k buddy.
  • Katie: I am conflicted here, there is clearly a lot of chemistry but she does kind of force herself on you.
  • Jenna: Sweet, but I am very suspicious of her.
  • Jolina: Ah Jolina, My Jolina. Anyone who has anything bad to say about Jolina can meet me after class.
  • Lily: Fine fine fine. If Lily is anything other than the sweet girl we all love, I think I will end my life the very day the game ends.
  • Debbie: Also fine as can be and bi!, what more can you ask for specially if you get to share her with Lily.
Katie wasn't forceful, she just had some playful banter with the MC that blossomed into something else. As for Jenna, don't see what's so suspicious about her. Just because she's good with computers and has a voyeuristic streak doesn't necessarily make her Keyser Soze.

Very much agree with Debbie though. She's honestly one of my favourite characters because even though she continually professes to be in love with Lily, there is some really intense chemistry between her and the MC.

Women who seem to have no interests other than scratching that itch:
  • Zarah: F**k buddy MILF. Although in the latest chaper we get to see more of her personality.
  • Wanda: I have only seen her as a broken model wannabe with no self esteem. Sad. I kind of like the girl and wish she did not put up with me humiliating her ever time I get her naked. (God I hate myself).
  • Mabel: Super cute, but super whory.
Zarah was someone who seemed to be scratching an itch but the latest chapter has now seemingly moved that on to something more, so I'm not sure if she still belongs in this category anymore.

Making the gold digger any of the last group of girls would be a bit of a let-down (even Angel would not make much sense), and making the gold digger Elaine or Bella would be kind of obvious.

So, I conclude therefore that the gold digger must be one of: Monica, Katie, Jenna, Jolina, Debbie or Lily (noooooo). (Although Lily and Debbie do not make much sense, at the moment).

I rest my case. Have fun.
Jolina, perhaps, but none of the others. Monica and the MC's Dad were seeemingly very antagonistic to each other, and the other girls are all far too young.

Reactions: EJW and Qmil679

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah stupid question I guess. :) Any plans to start a ha.....multi-girl relationship?
If the option presents it's self sure. I really like Debbie and/or Lily so why not? Not sure on the 4some though. Will likely be a damn good scene but at the moment, I'm not sure how to play that ... as in, do you fully romance all 3 of them, then it's outed what's been going on and based on points it'll work out or blow up in your face or is it more to do with getting Lily and Debbie together first (Which is what I'd like to do more so than the multi-girl thing) Time will tell I guess. (y)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If the option presents it's self sure. I really like Debbie and/or Lily so why not? Not sure on the 4some though. Will likely be a damn good scene but at the moment, I'm not sure how to play that ... as in, do you fully romance all 3 of them, then it's outed what's been going on and based on points it'll work out or blow up in your face or is it more to do with getting Lily and Debbie together first (Which is what I'd like to do more so than the multi-girl thing) Time will tell I guess. (y)
I've been romancing all 3 and thought I had done what I needed for the 4some path but when I went to the chapter selection I saw that I was just on the lesbian path. Not sure how I did that, maybe I'll go back and see if made some wrong decisions, but anyway, I'm on the 4some path now by changing it in the selection menu.

So, having gone down that route, I'd suspect you have to have some level of romantic interest with each of them in order to get the 4some as not being interested in Lily and/or Debbie will probably not lead to it, even if you help Debbie with Lily. You also have to encourage both Katie and Lily's lesbianism after the beach scene in ch12 to get them interested. I also don't think that the MC's relationship with all 3 will be "outed" before doing it since it could spoil the mood if they know. It should feel like a spontanteous moment of experimental hedonism among 4 friends, so I'm sure the MC will make it clear to the girls to not let slip the nature of his relationship with each of them.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes