freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
If the option presents it's self sure. I really like Debbie and/or Lily so why not? Not sure on the 4some though. Will likely be a damn good scene but at the moment, I'm not sure how to play that ... as in, do you fully romance all 3 of them, then it's outed what's been going on and based on points it'll work out or blow up in your face or is it more to do with getting Lily and Debbie together first (Which is what I'd like to do more so than the multi-girl thing) Time will tell I guess. (y)
Horndog. (y) I know I'm a bit of a party pooper but I just don't see any combo work out naturally. Then again, it's a game. :)
Think I'll try Elaine+Bella, that should be a hoot and then I'll be ded. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Unpopular opinion, for me Elaine is the favorite character. I don't care if she wants to steal MC's fortune, make him a beggar & throw him under the bus. I hated her in earlier of the game, but now I fallen deeply in her trap.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You guys don't know what's good... :confused: I'm going to flirt with a librarian. She is a hot chick.. :love:

Seriously..:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
So after reading a few comments yesterday I really started having a think about the email. The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that Bella sent it. It only makes sense with how she knew that the MC was at Monica's the day after he got there and told no one.

Now on top of that, I am pretty sure Elaine's requirement is to completely ostrasize the MC. It goes with the mentality that the father portrayed in all of his actions. Control everyone to get the results he wants, especially if they hurt everyone else. I think that Elaine is finally coming back around to how she used to be and is actually making a heartfelt attempt to reconcile.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
With that combo, I don't think truer words have ever been spoken! But which do you think will be the one to do it, Bella or Elaine? I'm thinking a team up before the evisceration. (Hey then they just swipe your beach house and your car) Your so nice to them.
I'm too nice, I get that a lot. :D Tbh I think both. Not sure if they like eachother much but I'm pretty confident they'd both reject sharing with anyone including eachother.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Plus, if Bella is in some sort of relationship with Jolina, the info Jolina gave about the description is total bollocks anyway. (y)
That and it isn't like wigs and makeup are difficult things to acquire. I think the pieces to the puzzle are mostly there, but they are so scattered we are having a difficult time getting them into the same frame. Eventually, with all the hypothesizing, someone has to have got it correct lol.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Not sure if they like eachother much but I'm pretty confident they'd both reject sharing with anyone including eachother.
You know, what was that line from Bella to the MC about "You taste like" .... after just having an afternoon mouthful serving of Elaine!? (Joking - No need to throw a NO INCEST at me ....) Was an odd line though .... just saying.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
You know, what was that line from Bella to the MC about "You taste like" .... after just having an afternoon mouthful serving of Elaine!? (Joking - No need to throw a NO INCEST at me ....) Was an odd line though .... just saying.
I'm not into Bella stuff. She's my number 1 suspect!

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Sounds about right. I'm only sure about Wanda, she's not in the game enough. Would be weird if she's the viper.
She is to weak willed to be the mastermind behind anything that major. She is emotionally stunted which makes her lash out when things aren't going her way. She bends knee to the MC once he cracks her shell and then to Angel in the photo session.

Reactions: freedom.call

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
She is to weak willed to be the mastermind behind anything that major. She is emotionally stunted which makes her lash out when things aren't going her way. She bends knee to the MC once he cracks her shell and then to Angel in the photo session.
With everything with Wanda that you can do. I got the sense that that was MC being Daddy-Lite. Felt kind of shitty for it. But since being mean to Wanda seems to be what gets you to Angel (Points wise at least) It's a necessary evil unfortunately.

Reactions: Silver-Argus
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes