botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I have zero understanding for not liking Monica and Jenna.

This update made my day today, literally.

What happened with M was almost a bit too much, but it's great to see her cut loose and claim her sexuality and Jenna in her undies was quite a sight.
No idea how she could ever think something was wrong with her ass, it's bloody gorgeous as is she.

Really great to finally get a bit going with her. Somehow I was missing quite a few lust points with her, but I'm not sure where I could have lost those. Maybe I will have to make a playthrough using the walkthrough to get the best possible scores..

Cheeky, you are a god among the devs here, I know there will be conflicts at one point, but I so want a harem route for Monica and the girls, because I love all three of them.

Even Zarah has grown on me by now, because she cares so much about M and is willing to play my wing(wo)man, so much so that I even have a save now, where I actually told her the MC was also interested in her.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
@CheekyGimp: Love your work however there are a few images (noticed now on the 6X update but in previous ones also happened) that your characters are not smiling. In this case Monica before going on a date has an almost resting bitch face and a neutral one when they go to the bar. Shouldn't she smile or be nervous or something?
Still thanks for your great work.
Yes, there's some neutral poses, just because I didn't every image to have an emotion. Will keep an eye on it for the next episode to make sure I try to keep it balanced.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'll have to replay at some point; while i am at near max points for Monica, i'm missing a lot for Katie. Mind you out of the three main girls i did prioritize Monica first and Katie last so if i had to make a choice between them (sorry Katie fans) I played chapter 1-3 without a walkthrough so i didn't know when i was missing out on Katie points.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Quick questions with the cheats what is the highest you can go without breaking the game and also does the list points change the game alot?
Not sure what the max is before it breaks (but it's just a number variable, so I'm assuming you can go as high as you like, but I think 500 would do you as I don't think the game will go on long enough to need more than that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Folks,
Thanks a lot for all of the comments and for not being too hard on me about yesterday's mild rant :p.
Doing my usual for the first Monday after a busy weekend release (no pun intended): No Dev work, just chillin and catching up on forums / DMs, etc. (while pretending to listen to my girlfriend) Always enjoy the discussions on this site!!!

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
The Anti Monica, Zarah and Jenna , I believe exist because these characters are not Playboy centerfolds. M and Zarah are women of a certain age and look that way. People age and overtime gravity wins. Hell, sorry to tell you 17-25 yr old males but it gets us to.
Jenna is curvy and does not conform to the super thin,so called, ideal. All the "main" women are not knockouts in the cover of Cosmo way. Their beauty emanates from within and radiates and fills the room.
By way of comparison, the model from Ch 5 & 6 is beautiful outside but empty inside and cruel. She has a real Taming of the Shrew/ Pygmallion feel to her. If of course the devs bring her back and flesh out her character.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
i dont know why people think that because girls/women here are butterfaces, they are realistic or something. no, the mom doesnt look like a woman of her age, she looks as all other moms from all other games, except this one has average or even ugly-ish face.
anyway i just played this one and i like it. i dont like the sisters. katie is a cunt and i was never fan of the shy/nerdy girl trope so i dont like the other one either. when i think about i dont like monica that much either. getting tired of the "im so old and ugly, nobody likes me" well atleast looks like it will stop after the restaurant date. and she is pretty hot. zarah seems somewhat okay-ish.
with the "realistic" looks of the women, i guess the dev also wrote them to be more realistic, not idealized perfection, but i dont really like any of them lol.
renders are nice, i dont agree that 2 static images on a loop classifies as animation but whatever.
now that the rant is out of the way, the reason i liked this one is because of the writing. the guy can just write good, tell a story and do good dialogue (although shitty characters are kinda in the way))

not review related tho: why did the girl at the coffee almost threw me out ? i think its because she thinks that i was on a date with the nerdy sister. am i correct ?

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Kualaboy

Aug 18, 2017
There is any incest patch? Cuz if there is any, I will download it, otherwise i will not download the game
I apreciate, some answer to it, cuz the renders look pretty good to me
Cheers

Eiffel

Aug 5, 2016
i dont know why people think that because girls/women here are butterfaces, they are realistic or something. no, the mom doesnt look like a woman of her age, she looks as all other moms from all other games, except this one has average or even ugly-ish face.
anyway i just played this one and i like it. i dont like the sisters. katie is a cunt and i was never fan of the shy/nerdy girl trope so i dont like the other one either. when i think about i dont like monica that much either. getting tired of the "im so old and ugly, nobody likes me" well atleast looks like it will stop after the restaurant date. and she is pretty hot. zarah seems somewhat okay-ish.
with the "realistic" looks of the women, i guess the dev also wrote them to be more realistic, not idealized perfection, but i dont really like any of them lol.
renders are nice, i dont agree that 2 static images on a loop classifies as animation but whatever.
now that the rant is out of the way, the reason i liked this one is because of the writing. the guy can just write good, tell a story and do good dialogue (although shitty characters are kinda in the way))

not review related tho: why did the girl at the coffee almost threw me out ? i think its because she thinks that i was on a date with the nerdy sister. am i correct ?
Whats the point of writing a review in the comments... you do know that your able to rate the game and review it using the rate review stars? Either way quite the rant you had there, if the game isn't to your liking then there's plenty others out there you can try out.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
Whats the point of writing a review in the comments... you do know that your able to rate the game and review it using the rate review stars? Either way quite the rant you had there, if the game isn't to your liking then there's plenty others out there you can try out.
i did post my comment as a review aswell but because i am such an important person i deserve to post the same thing twice so it can be seen by as many people as possible

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
There is any incest patch? Cuz if there is any, I will download it, otherwise i will not download the game
I apreciate, some answer to it, cuz the renders look pretty good to me
Cheers
I was with ya at the first release.
It looked like there was a lot jumping thru hoops done to steer away from incest to keep patreon happy.
Now however, with all changes, the dev made it into a very well written believable story that doesn't need the incest back and you won't miss it when you go thru it. The family is so well set up you get the feeling being part of it as a brother/son in a very close and loving family.
A not blood related mom and sisters where you can actually play out your fantasies on without the backlash from the community when it would come out (something always plays in the back of my mind when playing incest games)
Specially with games like DMD, Fertile and mating. DfD. They all have some gloom over it of ;what if,,,people find out.
Turns out to be a very good game well in my personal top 10 list
You should try it.
Only negative i can say about this game atm is, @CheekyGimp Monica's hair!! Com'on, She's a classy lady in the fashion industry with models and shit, pretty glamorous in my opinion, even though it's lingerie. Well maybe not so classy in her own living space but still. she should at least have a haircut suitable To her field of profession and status. Not hair looking like something my horses would eat :)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Please no. Bald would be worse than her current style.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Did you even read the information about this game in the very first post???

It's not an incest themed game where you control a guy trying to fuck his female family members, that's been sanitised for Patreon.
Which is actually really refreshing.

Between this game, and Acting Lessons, I've really enjoyed the story and characters more than I have for a lot of these kinds of games for some time.
Hell, the story and characters are better developed than most "AAA" games from the past five years at least!

Ultimately, if it's the incest fetish that tickles your fancy in particular, then you're in the wrong thread.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Th

A point of clarification, this is a butterface

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes