Kualaboy

Aug 18, 2017
I was with ya at the first release.
It looked like there was a lot jumping thru hoops done to steer away from incest to keep patreon happy.
Now however, with all changes, the dev made it into a very well written believable story that doesn't need the insect back and you won't miss it when you go thru it. The family is so well set up you get the feeling being part of it as a brother/son in a very close and loving family.
A not bloodrelated mom and sisters where you can actually play out your fantasies on without the backlash from the community when it would come out (something always plays in the back of my mind when playing incest games)
Specially with games like DMD, Fertile and mating. DfD. They all have some gloom over it of ;what if,,,people find out.
Turns out to be a very good game well in my personal top 10 list
You should try it.
Only negative i can say about this game atm is, @CheekyGimp Monica's hair!! Com'on, She's a classy lady in the fashion industry with moddels and shit, pritty glamourous in my opinion, even though it's lingerie. Well maybe not so classy in her own living space but still. she should at least have a haircut suitable To her field of profession and status. Not hair looking like something my horses would eat :)
Damn, I really appreciated your answer, I'll try it, without doubts, thanks a lot for the feedback. Really, it was a mind changing. Thank you very much

Reactions: Rroarr

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
*Claps* my hats (and face) off to you Leatherface...Amazing game. I want so much more. Thank you for creating this masterpiece! Please more with mom. I want to buy her (multiple different) skimpy outfits and have her flash and force her to wear them in public. So hawt....dammit!

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Blackj

May 21, 2018
I have played the game and I have finished it, and it seems to me that it is a good game (in my humble opinion) I hope that the plot continues to grow, and that there is more contact between the daughters and the protagonist as well as the other girls (even though sexually if I could erotic with the daughters, I would like to see them naked)

It is one of the few games that does not take much to be able to follow the development of the story and I would like more games of this type

Congratulations and I look forward to the next update

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
katie is a cunt
GASP!!! Blasphemy!! Katie is the best one around. Nice banter between a Man and a woman who grew up together with her as best friend and "one of the boys". Perfect balance to funny insults and compliments and close enough to always have each others back. So respect her when you play with her and dream you could ever have such Dynamic friendship in your life :)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
While Katie is third on my list, it's not as if I consider her chopped liver (or, maybe I do, because I quite enjoy chopped liver). The gratifying thing about this game is the three main ladies all have unique personalities which makes relations with each of them feel exclusive and rewarding.

Yes, Monica and Jenna do seem to have a bit of insecurity about their bodies and even Katie has been hurt enough to crave that affirmation from MC. Outside of that, however, each one of them has their own appealing nature. I'm quite happy to explore each one as Cheeky allows us.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
So Episode 6X adds a few more scenes, what new scenes are added? If it doesn't appeal to me I may skip it to save disk space.

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
I took a few months off from these games and when I came back unfortunately all my fave games where either completed or abandoned.I have been looking for replacements and fortunately i found a couple of games and this one,its well written and has a touch of humor and can't wait to see what the dev has in store for us next update. :eazyHype:

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
GASP!!! Blasphemy!! Katie is the best one around. Nice banter between a Man and a woman who grew up together with her as best friend and "one of the boys". Perfect balance to funny insults and compliments and close enough to always have each others back. So respect her when you play with her and dream you could ever have such Dynamic friendship in your life :)
nah, she goes WAY too far with her insults. she is always hiding behind them, so when things get serious she has no idea what to do or if even things are serious. its not necessarily bad thing but here characters are too one dimensional to be interesting or even likable. and when they act like assholes (even if its facade) you even start to hate them.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i think The Goddess is in love with the MC but is also totally confused and conflicted and uses the insults humour sarcasm as a barrier..but if you pay attention..often that barrier falls and her feelings and the true Katie shows through and she is a true sweetie and the one that is best for the MC as the long term gal...with Monica..adult gaming's hottest Milf...imho...it cant be a long term thing..the age diff and life needs and such cannot be fulfilled by this wild fling that reawakens her passions..she and Zarah eventually will hafta hit the dating scene and get Monica a perm guy who's the proper fit..Jenna i think if she comes too far out her shell will become a raving sex maniac and kill the MC with oversexing..i just see that happening...once she tastes the forbidden fruit she'll gorge herself on it..HAHAA..and Zarah has a good head on her shoulders and knows the deal..she's your side fuck and always will be..nothing more and she's happy with that...although her comment "might fall in love" did worry me..LOL as for Wanda and Angel..not enough info yet...who knows..Wanda or Angel might be THE one..lol...i'm not a harem guy..so i'm looking for the one..which is why i do multiple playthroughs and saves focusing on each excluding the rest.
i know itsjust a game and i'm overthinking it..but with the very very good games that are well written..overthinking comes natural as you become invested in it..

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i think The Goddess is in love with the MC but is also totally confused and conflicted and uses the insults humour sarcasm as a barrier..but if you pay attention..often that barrier falls and her feelings and the true Katie shows through and she is a true sweetie and the one that is best for the MC as the long term gal...with Monica..adult gaming's hottest Milf...imho...it cant be a long term thing..the age diff and life needs and such cannot be fulfilled by this wild fling that reawakens her passions..she and Zarah eventually will hafta hit the dating scene and get Monica a perm guy who's the proper fit..Jenna i think if she comes too far out her shell will become a raving sex maniac and kill the MC with oversexing..i just see that happening...once she tastes the forbidden fruit she'll gorge herself on it..HAHAA..and Zarah has a good head on her shoulders and knows the deal..she's your side fuck and always will be..nothing more and she's happy with that...although her comment "might fall in love" did worry me..LOL as for Wanda and Angel..not enough info yet...who knows..Wanda or Angel might be THE one..lol...i'm not a harem guy..so i'm looking for the one..which is why i do multiple playthroughs and saves focusing on each excluding the rest.
i know itsjust a game and i'm overthinking it..but with the very very good games that are well written..overthinking comes natural as you become invested in it..
I wouldn't worry too much about Jenna becoming a "raving sex machine", MC's been carefully, bit by bit, helping her come out of the shell, plus she does have a good head between her shoulders and like I said, MC's been careful with all that, it's not like he has come off as "you have to throw yourself on to guys like me to have them interested in you", that would corrupt her, but instead MC's been telling that he likes her now, as what and who she CURRENTLY is, but tries to help build her confidence, that doesn't make anybody a crazed sex machine nor a slut, unless you have always had that tendency. I have a feeling that she will be so smitten and infatuated by MC down the road that it could even make her crazy, so I do kind of worry there.

As for Monica, I think if you've kept the Relationship and Lust Points relatively in balance, I think their relationship can work in the long term, the only problem is that she is like twice his age, so time isn't exactly in their favor (what I mean that she would...pass away before him unless something tragic happens), but they could be happy together for as long as they are both alive. But I don't see why it wouldn't work out if they want it to work.

Katie most of the time comes off obnoxious to me with all that unnecessary playful insults, I mean, I didn't know MC and Katie are like 14 years old, insults being their only way to show affection. Adults don't really behave like that, mostly anyway. And the playful insults gets old real quick, that's why I find it so obnoxious and lame. But it is true that when she's being her real self, lowering her guards down, that's when I like her a lot, and I actually think she and MC would be the perfect match, simply because they are very much alike as people, similar humor, similar tastes, similar interests, they just need to quit that playful bickering and they'll be golden, haha.

Zarah, eh, she kinda rubs me wrong, she's a lot of trouble and she's so damn cock-hungry, but on the bright side she is helping MC out, giving him valuable information for his conquest so there's that. But she's also playing with fire at the same time, haha. I mean, before she started meddling with things, the hugs and kisses MC and Monica had were just friendly signs of affection, but then Zarah happened and things took a turn toward sexual side. And if this relationship MC and Monica are headed toward to doesn't work, not only will the relationship end up in a failure, but it would also severely damage the "family" dynamics, it would destroy them both. I mean, they've already crossed the line, there's no turning back to how things used to be, but if it wasn't for Zarah giving these ideas...well, she basically poured the gasoline and ignited it, playing with fire is dangerous.

Not really sure how I feel about Katie's friends, neither of them are exactly the sharpest tools in the shed, sure they're cute, but that's pretty much all they have going for them, but we'll see, they could be a lot of fun and maybe there's some potential there.

The receptionist at Monica's work place, she seem really cool, can already tell that she's a lot of fun, she definitely has the looks and she's not dumb either, so there is potential there too.

On another note, I was so disappointed that this version of the game came to an end just when things started getting really interesting and heated between Monica and MC, and now she's apparently going to pull the breaks on everything, so I'm thinking things are going to be very awkward for a while from here on in, at least until Monica decides to say "Fuck it!" and go with it, go all in, but since we know that she is an elegant and classy woman, and now that she's conflicted about all this, it's most likely gonna take a lot of time and patience and convincing before she will give in.
But since the MC/Mom date day is over and it's Katie next, I don't think we'll see much of Monica for a while because after Katie it's Jenna's turn, so yeah, kinda bummed about where MC and Monica left off for now, because it's really that part of the story I'm the most interested and invested in, which is not to say that I don't wanna see how things develop with all female characters :p

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Although the speculation is fun (and kind of what we do on these forums, when not insulting each other or speaking of the fetish that must not be named), do any of us really know what to make of Katie since we have not had that "alone" episode with her and MC yet?

I know most of us, including those who don't have her as #1, are looking forward to the party and what ensues!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
being on the Katie path myself..i'm really looking forward to their date...in my reality if i were the MC..once i saw how things were going to play out at the party with the revenge and all..i'd pull Katie to the side and say its petty..who cares..you have me and i'll never fuck you over like that..so lets drop that and make this a genuine date...

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes