Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I get the following error.

Not experienced with editing renpy scripts. Maybe a syntax error in calling the next script? I finished episode 14 and try to CONTINUE and get this error. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Episode15.rpy", line 3, in script call
    call ph_changetextboxcb from _call_ph_changetextboxcb
ScriptError: could not find label 'ph_changetextboxcb'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "E:\temp\Games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "E:\temp\Games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ph_changetextboxcb'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Where The Heart Is Ep18
Tue Dec 08 18:04:30 2020
Forgot to say I am using the all in one mod and perhaps the error is in one of the files in the all in one mod?
perhaps you could try the "search" option in this thread (the same error has been posted/answered countless times), or even better try to post this in the more appropriate thread - aka the mod thread, as that error has nothing to do with the game itself.
thanks

Reactions: Maviarab

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The better question to ask is WHY is episode 19? And then How is episode 19?

Honestly, I don't really care if Elaine is trying to get one over the main character, I just want him pound the fuck out of her until he knocks her up. She's quickly become my favorite female love interest in the game.
I admit she’s sexy but I can’t go there...Knowing that she willingly chose to treat the MC like shit for years because his dad was an asshole combined with her sudden change of heart makes her unfuckable for me. Even in my man-bear-pig-slut fuck everyone play through I skip everything with her (I know it’s not much right now).

Reactions: mrmcfappen

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I admit she’s sexy but I can’t go there...Knowing that she willingly chose to treat the MC like shit for years because his dad was an asshole combined with her sudden change of heart makes her unfuckable for me. Even in my man-bear-pig-slut fuck everyone play through I skip everything with her (I know it’s not much right now).
I'm an easy to please fool, especially with big 'ol titty cougars like Elaine.

MC: You treated me like shit for years!
Elaine: I'm sorry.
MC: Eh, who am I kidding... let's fuck.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
That's what makes it more hot, take advantage of her change of heart and remind her how bad she treated him and guilt fuck her constantly!

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Nah, she hasn’t had a change of heart. I don’t believe a word from Elaine. She can die poor in a ditch for all I care. Once a bitch always a bitch...
Different tastes I suppose, I always like nailing the smoking hot villainess. I hope there's a detailed path to getting with her in the story of the game.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Different tastes I suppose, I always like nailing the smoking hot villainess. I hope there's a detailed path to getting with her in the story of the game.
Yeah, different tastes and all. I’d rather not deal with her/them at all. if I have to interact with the “hot villainess” I’d rather stick their head on a pike and leave them to rot.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Yeah, different tastes and all. I’d rather not deal with her/them at all. if I have to interact with the “hot villainess” I’d rather stick their head on a pike and leave them to rot.

Okey, lets agree to disagree. I'll keep hoping to repeatedly bang the sizzling hot step-mom and you can... do what you do I suppose lol.

• Haha
Reactions: aragh and acewinz

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I wished the MC dad wasn't dead... so that i could kill the son of a bitch very very very slow. Ketamine cookies, Ava basement, gay brothel, dominatrix lair, eunuch initiation, a night with dogboy... you name it i'll give him the whole package deal.
Francois needs to be in on that. Maybe as torture Dad would be forced to go to his restaurant without a reservation wearing shabby clothes.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes