Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Sometimes i wonder what it is like to pick all the possible bad options for all the girls without getting a game over would be, however i just feel like the ones that are bad are so damn cringy that i can't bring myself to do it.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
After they combine the lust value should default to 0 (since it's added to relationship) and we only use relationship from that point on for that characters romantic path.
Thanks for the reminder, I loaded a save a few days ago and couldn't understand why I see lust 0, thought the save it was corrupted.
Regarding the delay, ofc quality is most important, take as long as you need. It's much worse to be disappointed by quality than by a delay.

Reactions: acewinz

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Would have been nice to beat that particular release, but I have a feeling it's going to be a buggy mess even worse than Witcher 3 was when it released. So people will need something to play when they get frustrated. ;) Trust that our delay was both worth it and necessary.
Yo, Ace, who would win in a fight: Keaunu Reeves or Monica's rockin' tits?

Reactions: Ghostload

Benares

May 12, 2017
On the WTHI front though, while the delay was necessary to smooth over some pathing/testing issues we didn't stop adding to the fun stuff since as a team we can do more than one thing at a time... Usually. :D
As if my hype wasn't high enough...

Reactions: acewinz

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Sometimes i wonder what it is like to pick all the possible bad options for all the girls without getting a game over would be, however i just feel like the ones that are bad are so damn cringy that i can't bring myself to do it.
I don’t know if I’m choosing all the ‘bad’ choices, but I’m definitely living dangerously with 7 girlfriends atm without triggering a bad end/getting dumped....yet. Being non confrontational by nature, not looking forward to the inevitable clusterfuck when the truth comes out.

Apr 4, 2019
I don’t know if I’m choosing all the ‘bad’ choices, but I’m definitely living dangerously with 7 girlfriends atm without triggering a bad end/getting dumped....yet. Being non confrontational by nature, not looking forward to the inevitable clusterfuck when the truth comes out.
maybe it will become a huge harem. It would be lazy as f*ck and boring, but not unusual.

But I dont think that is happening. I trust the devs in this.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Yo, Ace, who would win in a fight: Keaunu Reeves or Monica's rockin' tits?
Keanu is a pretty cool dude IRL

I got to meet him on the set of Matrix 2 when I was enlisting in the Army back then recruit officer surprised the fuck out of us got us on the set in San Francisco maybe perks of a gov plate or he knew someone idk.

But dude bought us lunch and thanked us for what we were doing and willing to sacrifice it was a extremely humbling experience.

My only regret was my knee popped during my physical and I didn't make it.

Sorry to get off topic back to your regularly scheduled program after these words from our sponsor.....I have nothing else after that lol

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
maybe it will become a huge harem. It would be lazy as f*ck and boring, but not unusual.

But I dont think that is happening. I trust the devs in this.
From what I remember when playing there was hints dropped that a choice is going to have to be made at some point.

I have been doing play through's of multiple vns I have enjoyed while waiting for updates when I notice the hints dropped again I'll SS and spoil it so it doesn't ruin it for first timers.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Devs have confirmed, multiple times, there is no harem.
Oh, I’m well aware now, just not when I started my initial playthrough. What can I say, if there is an attraction there, I hate turning down/hurting potential LI, so it’s easier for me to just go along with it. Ergo why I’m dreading the inevitable shitstorm of hurt.

Reactions: Fardro
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes