cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
She never married his dad.

She's just ... Elaine.

Odd that he didn't put a ring on her but still gave her millions.

Pretty much every gold diggers wet dream.
Technically all he has left her so far is house. The millions has conditions which he probably bet she wouldn't follow.

emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
hi...so I flirt with Monica end have stats over 100,but when I in photo shoot studio in end Monica break with MC.
so what I doing wrong.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There is a pdf walkthrough here https://f95zone.to/threads/where-the-heart-is-ep-18-cheekygimp.10549/post-3894046 that is fairly good at indicating where and how to get points. Just be mindful how you follow it. You don't want to get too high of points for certain girls.
What is this nonsense!? All girls should have max points! How else will we get the full Harem?

What always seemed weird to me was locking in relationship values and it becoming a single stat, then next episode starts and it's back to two again.
Maybe the devs changed their minds?

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
What always seemed weird to me was locking in relationship values and it becoming a single stat, then next episode starts and it's back to two again.
After they combine the lust value should default to 0 (since it's added to relationship) and we only use relationship from that point on for that characters romantic path. I think it was just simpler to implement it that way than have the lust totally disappear for the character on the stats screen for Phalzyr who set it up for us.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Someone said this thread earlier when i say i hope relased before Cyberpunk 2077. Guess what?
Cyberpunk 2077 relased but WTHI not :/
Would have been nice to beat that particular release, but I have a feeling it's going to be a buggy mess even worse than Witcher 3 was when it released. So people will need something to play when they get frustrated. ;) Trust that our delay was both worth it and necessary.

Last edited:

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Nah, she hasn’t had a change of heart. I don’t believe a word from Elaine. She can die poor in a ditch for all I care. Once a bitch always a bitch...
I'd have to agree with you after the one play through I did where I favored pitty on her and learned she was up to something but wouldn't say shit even though they were alone enough times to spill the beans.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Would have been nice to beat that particular release, but I have a feeling it's going to be a buggy mess even worse than Witcher 3 was when it released. So people will need something to play when they get frustrated. ;) Trust that the delay was both worth it and necessary.
Are we talking WTHI or CP2077?

I'm watching Christopher Odd's Playthrough, I'm not so much a FPS player, prefer games like Divinty OSII or Crusader Kings. But i'm a massive Cyberpunk fan, played back in the 80's Mike Pondsmith is a Legend.

looking forward to WTHI release, should be fun :) and that one i'll play.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Are we talking WTHI or CP2077?

I'm watching Christopher Odd's Playthrough, I'm not so much a FPS player, prefer games like Divinty OSII or Crusader Kings. But i'm a massive Cyberpunk fan, played back in the 80's Mike Pondsmith is a Legend.

looking forward to WTHI release, should be fun :) and that one i'll play.
I love me some strategy games like Stellaris/Crusader Kings, but also love the immersion of a first person open world (though bethesda has been phoning it in since Skyrim...). Also loved Witcher 3, but CCP is more notorious than us for rough dev cycles. I just hope they made moding easier this time around.

On the WTHI front though, while the delay was necessary to smooth over some pathing/testing issues we didn't stop adding to the fun stuff since as a team we can do more than one thing at a time... Usually. :D

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
On the WTHI front though, while the delay was necessary to smooth over some pathing/testing issues we didn't stop adding to the fun stuff since as a team we can do more than one thing at a time... Usually. :D
It would have been interesting to see you all beat that release but I'd rather see more care put into a release than some of these big namers these days SLAM here it is there's a race and we have to compete so if there's bugs oh well we might fix them or add on to the crap to make you forget about them till they come around again.

Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes