acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
...and if they change their mind, your basement is ready. For rehabilitation purposes OFC
It will be a long and grueling process... taking us one at a time so as not to insinuate a harem. Plus Ava sounds like a softy at heart, so I imagine whoever she takes first will also be the last since she won't want to re-home them. Oh well, ***Pushes CellStudios Forward*** It was nice working with ya buddy. Send us a postcard!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't know why people ask for this harem, we all know that Jenna is all that you should ever need.
Nah, man....Jenna of the clunky glasses, brown hair, and fake tan is never a serious consideration for me. Her mom and older sister are much more interesting to me...

Reactions: cakeny

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I don't know why people ask for this harem, we all know that Jenna is all that you should ever need.
jenna is very nice and definitely endgame material but the bastards put her in a 1v1 with katie and there is only winner in that fight. If you gave me a katie/jenna path i would bite your hand off... if you gave me the chance to add jenna to the katie/lily/debbie harem i would bit your head off venom style

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes