Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Dunno for me there isn´t a Best Gal ... I´ll Sell the Beach House and the Car, take the money and look for a nice Place to Stay far away from the Chicks. Maybe look there then for better Chicks :ROFLMAO:
just dont wait too long - hot librarian chick will not be li..free forever:WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I really wish this game had the Skip feature. I have so many different walkthrough ideas I want to work on with just one romance to see how things play out, but it takes a lot of button pushing to get there. At the moment, I'm working on Debbie mostly and seeing where that takes me.

Reactions: BenMeiffert

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I really wish this game had the Skip feature. I have so many different walkthrough ideas I want to work on with just one romance to see how things play out, but it takes a lot of button pushing to get there. At the moment, I'm working on Debbie mostly and seeing where that takes me.
One...it does.
Two...can use quick episode start.

Reactions: cakeny

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Nah, man....Jenna of the clunky glasses, brown hair, and fake tan is never a serious consideration for me. Her mom and older sister are much more interesting to me...
What?!?! Did you see that scene with the hot cosplay outfits? What red blooded man (or some women) can resist that? Whew.

PS: Contact lenses, hair dye, and the tan is temporary :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
What?!?! Did you see that scene with the hot cosplay outfits? What red blooded man (or some women) can resist that? Whew.

PS: Contact lenses, hair dye, and the tan is temporary :ROFLMAO:
Didn’t like the cosplay outfits.
And I’d never tell a woman to change everything about herself to appeal to me - contacts, dye, removing the tan; she’s happy with the way she looks and I’m happy with her sister.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
And I’d never tell a woman to change everything about herself to appeal to me - contacts, dye, removing the tan; she’s happy with the way she looks and I’m happy with her sister.
I get it. I am fine with glasses, even chunky ones. I like dark hair. The fake tan I can live without, but its a minor thing to look past. I basically live like a gnome, so who am I to judge. Her face is very cute, her body is amazing, and she is funny, smart, and seems really fun to do things with. What more can you ask for?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I like my women the way I like my coffee, with giant bazooka tits. Wait... I don't think that scans.
LOL

If I said I liked my women like I liked my coffee then they would all be hot, black, and bitter... But finding a game on here with LI like that won't happen any time soon. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
It will be a long and grueling process... taking us one at a time so as not to insinuate a harem. Plus Ava sounds like a softy at heart, so I imagine whoever she takes first will also be the last since she won't want to re-home them. Oh well, ***Pushes CellStudios Forward*** It was nice working with ya buddy. Send us a postcard!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Woah, Ava is a chick? take me...take me now! I'll be the father of this harem!

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
After they combine the lust value should default to 0 (since it's added to relationship) and we only use relationship from that point on for that characters romantic path. I think it was just simpler to implement it that way than have the lust totally disappear for the character on the stats screen for Phalzyr who set it up for us.
you need to make the value 0 as max for it to not show on stats screen :p I noticed someone that copied some of those values reset them to a non-zero number...

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes