Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
I actually struggle with the Coffee Question, because I don't drink hot drinks, I don't like hot liquids in my mouth which in this context is quite the juxtaposition...

I do like Red Wine though so maybe I like my women warm, full bodied and aged to perfection.

Ironic given my main run is Jenna with a side salad of Jolina...

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I actually struggle with the Coffee Question, because I don't drink hot drinks, I don't like hot liquids in my mouth which in this context is quite the juxtaposition...

I do like Red Wine though so maybe I like my women warm, full bodied and aged to perfection.

Ironic given my main run is Jenna with a side salad of Jolina...
So you should be with Monica but are "slumming" it with Jenna and Jolina ;) :ROFLMAO:

If we were to go by the red wine I used to drink with my friends back in my 20's... We used to buy chianti based on whether the label had a horse on it. We got really drunk at a party and that was all we could recall of what we drank. Not sure how to translate that into picking a woman.

LOL

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
If we were to go by the red wine I used to drink with my friends back in my 20's... We used to buy chianti based on whether the label had a horse on it.
Didn't come with fava beans did it.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LOL: ;)
So you should be with Monica but are "slumming" it with Jenna and Jolina ;) :ROFLMAO:
Slumming....? That's a bit harsh isn't it? Lower tier perhaps.... maybe.... but slumming? Nahhhh. (y)

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020

Slumming....? That's a bit harsh isn't it? Lower tier perhaps.... maybe.... but slumming? Nahhhh. (y)
Indeed, Both are full bodied and I supposed aged to perfection is a sliding scale, just ask those developing Radiant.... Not sure Jolina is particularly warm though :D

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Nah, I am not a legume fan. But the liver was delicious!

I hold a grudge against Jenna and Jolina due to the game over which happens if you refuse to go out with Jolina (my annoyance about it is well documented). Jenna appealed to me more when she looked like Velma than she did after her "make over". Jolina never appealed to me. She is just a typical blonde. And may also be the mystery gold digger.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
I hold a grudge against Jenna and Jolina due to the game over which happens if you refuse to go out with Jolina (my annoyance about it is well documented). Jenna appealed to me more when she looked like Velma than she did after her "make over". Jolina never appealed to me. She is just a typical blonde. And may also be the mystery gold digger.
Oh I'm totally convinced she's Gold Digger No2 (or at least knows who she is) which is why I'm seducing her, so me and Jenna get to share all of Dad's cash with her while fucking Elaine over :D

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Oh I'm totally convinced she's Gold Digger No2 (or at least knows who she is) which is why I'm seducing her, so me and Jenna get to share all of Dad's cash with her while fucking Elaine over :D
I am torn between it being Bella or Jolina... I have a dark thought (1%) that it is Monica and the developers will live out the rest of their short lives in a deep dank pit... But they wouldn't be so foolish...

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If you are with Jenna you won't get any of his cash, that's one of the conditions, no contact with Jenna, Monica or Katie.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
As much as I like Bella and Elaine, I’m just can’t seem to get over this feeling like it was too convenient for them to have a change of heart towards the MC after he was kicked out/forcibly encouraged to move out. Let’s be honest, it’s not like they wouldn’t have a motive for wanting to get close to the MC now that the old man is dead.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I mean Bella is approaching Jenna levels of infatuation with the MC, Elaine on the hand is a lot more tentative initially with the MC until she is seduced herself.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As much as I like Bella and Elaine, I’m just can’t seem to get over this feeling like it was too convenient for them to have a change of heart towards the MC after he was kicked out/forcibly encouraged to move out. Let’s be honest, it’s not like they wouldn’t have a motive for wanting to get close to the MC now that the old man is dead.
Bella was always nice to him, she never changed.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
R
Bella was always nice to him, she never changed.
Really? Maybe I just misremembered how she was towards him, it’s been a minute since I restarted from the beginning. I always thought she was nice to him but didn’t really go out of her way to befriend him.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Really? Maybe I just misremembered how she was towards him, it’s been a minute since I restarted from the beginning. I always thought she was nice to him but didn’t really go out of her way to befriend him.
She wasn't his friend, they rarely spoke but she was always nice to him when they did talk.

She's a bit older than him so while he was living with his dad he was a young teenager she was out clubbing. Different worlds.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I mean Bella is approaching Jenna levels of infatuation with the MC, Elaine on the hand is a lot more tentative initially with the MC until she is seduced herself.
Elaine is already a potential beneficiary so her having anything to do with the MC is speculative - depending on her terms and conditions for inheriting. I hardly think the 'dead Dad' would have made her conditions seducing his son.

If Bella is the unidentified 3rd beneficiary - the golddigger - then that would make it very unlikely that she is truly working with Elaine - she may be manipulating Elaine to meet her terms and conditions for the money.

Reactions: freedom.call

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
R

She practically jumps him the second time she's on screen. I could see a Bella only run being a lot of fun actually.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I'm just a little confused. If Elaine or Bella wanted the money why try to talk mc out of Monica's house. I mean their will conditions (if Bella is the 3rd) wouldn't counter the first conditions. That would not make sense. Maybe I missed something?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm just a little confused. If Elaine or Bella wanted the money why try to talk mc out of Monica's house. I mean their will conditions (if Bella is the 3rd) wouldn't counter the first conditions. That would not make sense. Maybe I missed something?
I've said that plenty of times but people like their theories and theory crafting laughs in the face of common sense.

The only people trying to get the MC to stay are the girls and Monica, so far everyone else is wanting him to move to the beach house.

Jolina is wanting to move in with him if on that route and both Bella and Elaine are wanting him to move out of Monica's for their own reasons. Elaine asked him to move back with her and Bella wants him to herself.

So far Bella, Elaine and Jolina are all pretty much helping the MC get the money.

Lily wants him to herself on her route so that would also involve moving to the beach house.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I've said that plenty of times but people like their theories and theory crafting laughs in the face of common sense.

The only people trying to get the MC to stay are the girls and Monica, so far everyone else is wanting him to move to the beach house.

Jolina is wanting to move in with him if on that route and both Bella and Elaine are wanting him to move out of Monica's for their own reasons. Elaine asked him to move back with her and Bella wants him to herself.

So far Bella, Elaine and Jolina are all pretty much helping the MC get the money.

Lily wants him to herself on her route so that would also involve moving to the beach house.
We don't actually know Elaine's conditions: even if we assume she was telling the truth, we know there is more to it than just cutting off ties with the MC.

Also, it's possible Elaine and the 'other' don't know the MC's conditions, either. They might not realize getting him away from Monica (et al) helps him inherit. They might just be focused on keeping the MC close to them in order to help with their own conditions or to get more info about his.

As for Lily, she wants the MC to herself but I doubt she'd want to be cut off from Katie for the next decade. So I'm not sure moving to the beach house is a high priority there.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Maybe the father is again testing the sons resolve - saying he wants him to stay away from Monica and daughters - tempting him with money but hoping he will grow some and defy Dad - thus another clause in the lawyers firm that he will receive his inheritance anyway?

Reactions: spacey86
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes