GiriGiri

Feb 9, 2019
Does anyone know where the the save files are on a Mac device? On a Windows device they are straightforward but I just can‘t seem to find the files on my Macbook.

Thanks for the help!:)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hear ya. I used to work in the banking industry, including the federal reserve at one point here in the US. Never saw so many numbers that meant so much but really meant so little to me. I was thankful that when our little one came along I had the luxury to stay home to look after him and do this on the side. Far more rewarding. :)
Yep, yep.

Spent a decade working for one of the top insurance companies in the US and, though I enjoyed the last half of it, I never wanted to "move up" in the company. I was happy where I was but the "lack of ambition" was considered a negative come annual review time. My ambitions had nothing to do with working there. I am lucky enough that I was able to quit and become a stay at home dad for my daughter. I'm going to do that for a bit and then do something else. Life shouldn't be about getting paid to do something you tolerate.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
See this is why I like being head chef.

If my minions fuck up, I get to yell at them, if I fuck up there us only the owner and she's lovely so nobody says anything.

Obviously I can't screw up cos that would tank the kitchen and we'd all be in the shit just making an observation.

Shit rolls downhill and it's cosy at the summit.

That said, by the time I get back to work I will probably have forgot what to do, it's nearly been a whole year.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
how do you use the patch?
You have to have the full version 18 installed, then extract the files in the patch folder to the location where v18 is installed. Open the patch file, then open the one folder you see in it, then drag/drop the contents to the ep18 ./game/ folder, overwriting the existing files when prompted.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Where The Heart Is [Ep. 19] CheekyGimp

Patch Original Size (Ep.19): 819 MB

Patch Compressed Size (Ep.19: 82 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Where The Heart Is [Ep. 19 - Beta] CheekyGimp

Patch Original Size (Ep.19 - Beta): 815 MB

Patch Compressed Size (Ep.19 - Beta): 82 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Eh. I did not know that the compressed version would be so soon. And I have already downloaded full size. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: JokerLeader
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes