geunit

Jun 9, 2018
Patch ? So just copy the files in the Game Folder and overwrite ?
I know. I'm confused to. Patch usually means small txt file saying enable incest = True.
This is definitely way too big of a file to be just that. I think its actually the bera version of Ep19.. add to the game folder. I think.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
View attachment 939752
Ok I downloaded the "patch" and i got this what did i do wrong?
Clean install, without any mods

Download Ep.18 then apply the Ep.19 patch

What i did next is, Start any episode (19) the rest is Spoiler

Uploading Ep.18 with the Ep.19 patch applied

Download at your own risk
Screenshot_7.png
- -

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Please see the WT post in the OP. I will not be updating this til it's out of beta, and from the way the dev is talking this is not going to be a harem ending, so I will probably have to make it into a single path WT. Probably Katie threesome. Depending on what I can do w it, but no promises. Single path is what it's looking like now.

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Beta was great. Although it's missing BJ as of WIP this version. I suggest the rest of you to be patient for the full release.
The main beach house scene pathing isn't entirely finalized either (it's actually pretty easy to get laid with minimal repercussions at present). Plenty more we can and will do there. But all the other scenes are 100%.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Wow, best update ever :love:. I had high hopes for the beach house scene and I have to say it exceeded my expectations. I know there is no full harem ending planned, but I really hope we get an ending with the 3 girls (and ideally Jenna as well)

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
Please see the WT post in the OP. I will not be updating this til it's out of beta, and from the way the dev is talking this is not going to be a harem ending, so I will probably have to make it into a single path WT. Probably Katie threesome. Depending on what I can do w it, but no promises. Single path is what it's looking like now.
No harem ending?!? Blasphemy!

~Morningfrost

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes